Daps
you forgot the best friend since childbirth convo

BFSCB: Boss he's a cop

Spy: No I'm Not

Boss: I trust him

BFSCB: But 20 people in jail all say he was the one who arrested him

Boss: I'll test him

*boss kills someone, spy does nothing*

Boss: See he's not only not a cop, but now more important than you and I'll tell him all the secrets I won't even tell you

In too deep

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NICS LA - Kensi talking in deeks's earpiece while hes undercover and the women who's an criminal was getting up in his face in a flirtatious way... and yet this chick never heard Kensi speaking in the ear piece :what:

Yea, I peeped that too. There's some plot hole like that every week.
I fukks with this show, but some of the shyt that happens has me lookin' like :childplease:. You're telling me that a handful of NCIS agents and one LAPD liaison shut down a terrorist cell and stop the world from nuclear destruction every... fukking..... week? :comeon:
And when they're chasing down criminals, you really want me to believe that Chris O'Donnell's flabby-n-sick ass can really keep up with the Black Excellence that is LL Cool J :rudy:. Matter of fact, why is Callen the de facto leader of the group? :aicmon:
NCIS is straight :salute:-status, but NCIS Los Angeles needs to tighten up their storylines.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Juice..

when Raheem confronts Bishop to take the gun back...bishop has a visible gun in his left front pocket..but pulls another gun out of his right side pocket...:heh:

I think Bishop had taken that other gun (not the one Raheem bought from Sweets) from Quiles after he shot and killed him.

Daps
Couldn't Bulma have made a ship to Namek and wish back everyone during Trunks' future?

Dont remember the Namek dragon rules specifically but I think he could only bring back one person at a time + he still couldn't bring back people that died 1+ years ago

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Fast 6...

2 people slam into each other at forced propulsion and land on a car with no types of broken bones or injuries?? :what:

longest runway in the world? :stopitslime:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Fast 6...

2 people slam into each other at forced propulsion and land on a car with no types of broken bones or injuries?? :what:

longest runway in the world? :stopitslime:

Exactly what I was gonna post!

That shyt when he captured Letty in the air had me like :comeon: and lol @ that never ending long runway that seemed to stretch into another timezone.

Also, London roads are NEVER that quiet and deserted as they showed in the movie, especially in that part of the city no matter what time of the day it is.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I dunno if its been mentioned yet since this thread has been going for ages but in OZ, there's no way Beecher woulda ever been a threat to Schillinger.

Ur telling me a dude that used to be a lawyer and has no connections to street life/prison could pose such a threat to Schillinger, the leader of a white supremacist prison gang?

If Beecher ever got slightly outta line with Schillinger, they woulda found him dead somewhere in the prison a couple of days later. But they made it as if Beech could go head to head with Schillinger from like halfway through season 1 onwards.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Rocky 4 and Rocky 5

At the end of Rocky 4 his son was like 8 - 10 years old at then at the beginning of Rocky 5 getting off the plane from Russia (after the fight) this nikka is about 14 -15 years old!

:ufdup:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
Why the fukk would tony stark save his 50 extra multi-purpose telepathicly activated suits for the last 15 min of Iron Man 3. :manny:

Why the fukk would he make the decisions he made and do anything he did in that entire movie if he got 50 unbelievably powerful suits at his command at any time. :snoop::snoop:

nikka your entire mansion and life is under attack and about to collapse, you'd think that would be a good time to unleash his platoon of remote controlled ironmen.:wtf:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Why the fukk would tony stark save his 50 extra multi-purpose telepathicly activated suits for the last 15 min of Iron Man 3. :manny:

Why the fukk would he make the decisions he made and do anything he did in that entire movie if he got 50 unbelievably powerful suits at his command at any time. :snoop::snoop:

nikka your entire mansion and life is under attack and about to collapse, you'd think that would be a good time to unleash his platoon of remote controlled ironmen.:wtf:

:russ::russ::laff::laff: