HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
I dunno if its been mentioned yet since this thread has been going for ages but in OZ, there's no way Beecher woulda ever been a threat to Schillinger.

Ur telling me a dude that used to be a lawyer and has no connections to street life/prison could pose such a threat to Schillinger, the leader of a white supremacist prison gang?

If Beecher ever got slightly outta line with Schillinger, they woulda found him dead somewhere in the prison a couple of days later. But they made it as if Beech could go head to head with Schillinger from like halfway through season 1 onwards.

prison changes people :manny:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
prison changes people :manny:

I get that part.

Like after a while some inmates might be like "u know what? we're gonna leave this guy alone cause he's crazy" but he's not gonna fukk with the leader of a white supremacist gang. Those guys are hardcore.

They woulda killed his ass real quick, the way they killed other dudes that were affilliated with serious gangs. Beecher woulda been dead and he had no other dudes to have his back so it would have been simple for Schillinger to get rid of him.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that part.

Like after a while some inmates might be like "u know what? we're gonna leave this guy alone cause he's crazy" but he's not gonna fukk with the leader of a white supremacist gang. Those guys are hardcore.

They woulda killed his ass real quick, the way they killed other dudes that were affilliated with serious gangs. Beecher woulda been dead and he had no other dudes to have his back so it would have been simple for Schillinger to get rid of him.

Didn't they rape him? Besides that you said he wasn't a threat. No need to kill someone who isn't a threat to you. No matter how out of pocket they get.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
that 70's show when donna was smoking a cigarette at school

eric was so concerned about her and the problems of smoking
but they smoke weed in the circle & he have no problems then?

Of course not, its weed.....

Weed doesn't kill 400,000 people yearly.

Weed Doesn't kill anybody. :comeon: thought u knew.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I saw Identity Thief last night. Ok. At the beginning she jacks his info and ends up getting arrested in Florida. She uses the fake id. He gets pulled over in Colorado on a warrant from that arrest cause of the missed court date.

Now she is a hustler. You know she has been to jail before. No matter what the id says. There are still fingerprints.

At the end of the movie he helps her find out who she really:rudy: is by running her prints.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Didn't they rape him? Besides that you said he wasn't a threat. No need to kill someone who isn't a threat to you. No matter how out of pocket they get.

:smh:

That's not how those type of people work. Disrespect is enough of a reason to kill someone to them.

Beecher took a dump on his face and set him up to get a lot more years than what he was already serving. Then he kept running around there and living with no reprecussions. All the people under Schillinger woulda lost all respect for him if he didn't deal with him straight away.

Schillinger tried to hire Officer Whittelsey or whatever her name was to kill Beecher, she taped it and then he got like an extra 10 years.

That was bullsh!t too. Someone like Schillinger would have never gone to a guard to get rid of Beecher. He woulda done it himself or got someone from his gang trying to make a name for themselves to do it.

OZ was still a great show but some of the story lines were dumb. Even the writer admitted to exaggerating and changing a lot of things to make it more dramatic and entertaining.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In the show Suits, why wouldn't they just hire Mike Ross as an intern or a paralegal or even a gotdamn office assistant instead of hiring him as an attorney? He could still help with cases and do research, he just wouldn't be able to give legal advice or argue cases in court (which makes sense seeing as he has no actual trial experience).

Instead they have this dude talking to clients, making deals, and going to trial, which is highly illegal since he isn't a certified lawyer. His bosses also screwed themselves and the whole firm. Even if they fire him now, they would face penalties for knowingly allowing him to practice law without a license.

For anyone who hasn't seen this show, the main character Mike Ross is a genius with a photographic memory, but he never went to law school (he doesn't even have a college degree). However, he gets hired by one of the top law firms in NYC to work as an attorney.

Mike Ross and Harvey are my dudes, but this was such an unbelievably stupid mistake :heh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
*any scary movie with ghost/paranormal creature*

why would a ghost have problems going through a door to get its victim? :why:

1) ghost/paranormal creature chases victim
2) victim runs screaming...waving arms...manages to run into room and shuts door behind them
3) ghost/paranormal creature either stops pursuit or has difficulty breaking down door

:stopitslime:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
*any scary movie with ghost/paranormal creature*

why would a ghost have problems going through a door to get its victim? :why:

1) ghost/paranormal creature chases victim
2) victim runs screaming...waving arms...manages to run into room and shuts door behind them
3) ghost/paranormal creature either stops pursuit or has difficulty breaking down door

:stopitslime:

The ghosts don't even have to chase. Ghosts can teleport anywhere within the area they haunt. I don't see why a ghost can't instantly kill their victims with that power. :mindblown:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Dont remember the Namek dragon rules specifically but I think he could only bring back one person at a time + he still couldn't bring back people that died 1+ years ago

Plus add the fact that Goku died of heart disease and the dragons can't bring back anyone that died of natural causes leaving The Androids to give the remaining Z Warriors that work.... :to:Vegeta should have been the hero of that timeline.

Also begs the question why none of the decided to just chill up in the sky with Kami and Popo while The Androids was :bustback: down on Earth?

Daps
Kami died cause piccolo died. I dont know if the droids went after popo but if they tried to hide up there the androids would have probably went up and killed them.

Then again, we see that even when these nikkas are dead they are super involved with thw living world. You tellin me in those years were only Trunks was around none of the dead zwarriors gave enough of a fukk to takehim to other world and train him? Or at least send goku to earth for a day to take care of shyt

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Kami died cause piccolo died. I dont know if the droids went after popo but if they tried to hide up there the androids would have probably went up and killed them.

Then again, we see that even when these nikkas are dead they are super involved with thw living world. You tellin me in those years were only Trunks was around none of the dead zwarriors gave enough of a fukk to takehim to other world and train him? Or at least send goku to earth for a day to take care of shyt

I forgot about the Kami/Piccolo link but yeah you're right, King Yemma could have send them back from the other world temporary to get a second chance to go against dem androids like he did when Buu was destroying everything.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
i think i said this on the :hamster: but on the tv show psych, why on earth would dule hills character quit his job as a rep for a pharmaceutical company ( i assume those guys do aight, plus benefits) to work pro bono as a side kick to a fake psychic detective?????:mindblown: makes no sense, no way would he make the same kinda money

He never quit his job, as we see and they joked about in the last new episode a couple weeks ago.