HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
with all the powers KITT had on Knight Rider, how did he/Michael get caught up so many times when some of his attributes would've prevented it?

Stil a great show though, even after nearly 30 years.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I always assumed that Al was part-owner of the shoe store (Gary, the store's namesake never appeared on the show) since he'd been there so long; plus I do recall him taking money out the register on a few occasions.

gary !s a female & appears on the show a bunch of t!mes, she was fukk!n bud, had a sweatshop & got blackma!led by al & gr!ff, he dont got no ownersh!p.... them dudes was steal!n though....

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm noticing on movies and tv shows that nikkas never put their cells phones on a phone charger when they are at home. It be too many scenes where a person is dead ass sleep and their cell phone rings and they wake up to answer but the phone is not on a charger... how long is their cell's battery power?

It's not illogical. I don't charge my phone for days at a time. I use my phone to make calls, that's about it. Don't have 1,000 apps running and non of that shyt. More over they may have great reception. Poor reception kills your battery.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was the "eric gets suspended" episode.
during beginning of episode Donna lights up the cig on school grounds
and eric gets at her about it

im saying, you smoke weed already, but you gonna complain about her smoking a cig

Weed smokers are idiots. Most of them have never do drugs or smoke. Why because weed is "natural".

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I know none of you nikkas young and old probably haven't seen "The Stuff"

stuff.jpg

But, in one scene this shyt is literally coming out of the ground and this cat leans over and taste that shyt. I'm like WTF.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
All sitcoms...

a lot of eps have scenerios that take place "one week later" or "one year later"....which means they are not in sync with our real time.....so when eps occur that include our real time events (presidential election...natural disasters...etc) they contradict themselves...if thats the case they should be tellin us the future every week...

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know City of God is based on a true story, but....

.... how dumb is this nikka Lil Ze to give those little kids all those guns and ammo?? Negro did you forget that you killed one of their homies and shot the other one in the foot?? Oh you thought they'd forget?? And this nikka was ASKING to have his picture taken for the paper :facepalm:. Dude was really too swagless and dumb to be running the slums like that :comeon:

Benny was that dude tho :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I know City of God is based on a true story, but....

.... how dumb is this nikka Lil Ze to give those little kids all those guns and ammo?? Negro did you forget that you killed one of their homies and shot the other one in the foot?? Oh you thought they'd forget?? And this nikka was ASKING to have his picture taken for the paper :facepalm:. Dude was really too swagless and dumb to be running the slums like that :comeon:

Benny was that dude tho :wow:

which is why it all fukked up after Benny died... he was obviously the brains of the operation. ze just wanted to kill everything.. benny was always telling him to chill on some "nah that wouldn't be the smart thing to do"

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This show Under the Dome on CBS...

A house caught on fire and they wasted water to put it out :what:

These people never thought that water would be needed if there stuck in the Dome for a extended period of time? :snoop:

how big was the fire? what were the other options? Id hate to be trapped in a dome with an out of control fire