tumblr_mnmazlnCYt1qfa4qjo1_250.gif
This thread.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shows that have a swat team equipped to head to toe, and the captain is just wearing a bullet proof vest, and he doesn't ever get shot it's his squad.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Dante's Peak...

couple jacuzzi bathing in a hot spring...don't get killed until the volcano lava emerges??...:stopitslime:.....the water would have been intolerable long before the lava came exploding out of it....these volcano movies seem to think organisms can't be burnt alive just by being next to molten lava.....:heh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I dunno if its been mentioned yet, but in the movie Indecent Proposal, he coulda probably hit that ass for like 100 grand. A million dollars was a lot of money back in those days.

I think if he offered something like 200 grand tops, he coulda still f*cked. Plus that couple really needed the money. I think she woulda done it for like 100 grand, maybe even less.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
I would do lost but it'd be like writing a midterm essay or some shyt

Married with children, how al bundy the only one working and hes a shoe salesmen yet he got 2 cars and a house

I know nikkas with 2 jobs that cant afford that shyt, especially with a wife and 2 kids

Martin, how that nikka tommy stayed fresh to death and aint nobody ever know what his job was

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
I would do lost but it'd be like writing a midterm essay or some shyt

Married with children, how al bundy the only one working and hes a shoe salesmen yet he got 2 cars and a house

I know nikkas with 2 jobs that cant afford that shyt, especially with a wife and 2 kids

Martin, how that nikka tommy stayed fresh to death and aint nobody ever know what his job was

I always assumed that Al was part-owner of the shoe store (Gary, the store's namesake never appeared on the show) since he'd been there so long; plus I do recall him taking money out the register on a few occasions.

Tommy was probably a gigolo :laugh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
*any scary movie with ghost/paranormal creature*

why would a ghost have problems going through a door to get its victim? :why:

1) ghost/paranormal creature chases victim
2) victim runs screaming...waving arms...manages to run into room and shuts door behind them
3) ghost/paranormal creature either stops pursuit or has difficulty breaking down door

:stopitslime:

The ghosts don't even have to chase. Ghosts can teleport anywhere within the area they haunt. I don't see why a ghost can't instantly kill their victims with that power. :mindblown:

shyt, I never understood the whole "haunting" part of being a ghost.

Like that shyt is wild dumb. You spend the rest of eternity playing practical jokes on people, because.....ur restless?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I remember in another cut of goldeneye the part where xenia onatopp is shooting up the office she's busting shots like shes getting that g spot pounded in, she does it for a while longer, in the blu ray its only a few seconds

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
that 70's show when donna was smoking a cigarette at school
eric was so concerned about her and the problems of smoking
but they smoke weed in the circle & he have no problems then?

I don't know the scene you are referring to. But if she was outside on school grounds it was probably acceptable. I think the 70s was a little more open with smoking back then ........... sometimes I forget that just 15 years or so ago you could smoke in most restaurants anywhere in the U.S. .... smoking sections... :wow:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know the scene you are referring to. But if she was outside on school grounds it was probably acceptable. I think the 70s was a little more open with smoking back then ........... sometimes I forget that just 15 years or so ago you could smoke in most restaurants anywhere in the U.S. .... smoking sections... :wow:

it was the "eric gets suspended" episode.
during beginning of episode Donna lights up the cig on school grounds
and eric gets at her about it

im saying, you smoke weed already, but you gonna complain about her smoking a cig

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm noticing on movies and tv shows that nikkas never put their cells phones on a phone charger when they are at home. It be too many scenes where a person is dead ass sleep and their cell phone rings and they wake up to answer but the phone is not on a charger... how long is their cell's battery power?