HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
just watched james bond skyfall. So you're telling me after he comes back from his lil vacay and the movie goes in detail to show u he's basically :flabbynsick: status. YEt He's still able to take out an elite killer in pitch dark, and shoot 5 nikkas with perfectly aimed shots in less than 3 secs, Where before in the testing phase he couldnt do 7 pullups and couldn't even shoot straight :duck:
- they were trying to hard to copy batman. Might as well gotten rid of that whole training thing.

the was was full of bull shyt. The dude did all this just to kill that one lady?what a fukking mess that movie was :snoop:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
176327_slide.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
any scene where a cop/cia agent/etc is going undercover to meet some evil kingpin. and they earn the trust by answering some dumbass basic question.

kingpin: i cannot trust you :wtb:
spy: you can definitely trust me :skip:
kingpin: how do i know you won't betray me.. and my wife? :youngsabo:
spy: you don't have a wife. :shaq2:
kingpin: :gladbron: here is your gun back. i trust you with my life. let me show you the inner workings of my criminal empire. :ahh:

you forgot the best friend since childbirth convo

BFSCB: Boss he's a cop

Spy: No I'm Not

Boss: I trust him

BFSCB: But 20 people in jail all say he was the one who arrested him

Boss: I'll test him

*boss kills someone, spy does nothing*

Boss: See he's not only not a cop, but now more important than you and I'll tell him all the secrets I won't even tell you

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Why in Aliens is Ripley loaded with ammo when face to face with the queen, and she unloads rounds of bullets and grenades into all them eggs and goon aliens, but not one shot to the queen herself? :what:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
NICS LA - Kensi talking in deeks's earpiece while hes undercover and the women who's an criminal was getting up in his face in a flirtatious way... and yet this chick never heard Kensi speaking in the ear piece :what:

Blue Bloods - A WHOLE BUNCH of cops is in the projects investigating the aftermath of an gang member's Baby Mama who committed suicide and yet goons throw an bottle at an detective and the head nikka comes out on some :birdman: tip while NYPD was the deep in there, yet, most of the cops was like :ohhh: :dwillhuh: :lupe:

If that was real life dude would have been shot up on some Sean bell tip :comeon:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
One Tree Hill - So....nobody in the studios thought it was a bit disgusting that Lucas' mom had children by two different brothers :what:

Lucas, your father is your sister's uncle. [insert sister's name], your father is Lucas' uncle. Dan & Keith shared everything :scusthov:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
every white house employee gets clapped, my nikka comes from the back without a single north korean turning around, ends up in front of them and starts passing out head shots n shyt :childplease::heh:

Movie is disrespectful to our national defense/homeland security :laugh:

an AC-130 crashes into the white house, a militia of gooks storm the white house, and ZERO police, national guard, army, special forces, secret service show up until the sun had already went down? :scusthov: :aicmon: