HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Watching the Kick Ass 2 trailer and this 115 lbs white broad hit girl is doing the most goofy harmless looking kicks and punches in the training scene...her mainly using guns and weapons in the first allowed me to suspend my disbelief enough but don't make it look like she can square up with any grown nikka and not get tossed out a damn window

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
ID4, how this nikka Will knockout an alien for hours with a single punch through a protective suit?

And why did the shields on their ships incinerate bullets and missles, but not a parachute?

Batman Rises mass brawl at the end, hundreds of cops taking on random thugs in the street, but none decide to just jump the dude responsible for the whole thing while he's standing in the middle of it all? Shoot this nikka in the head or bust his skull with a pipe while he's engaged with Batman? He's not hard to spot in the crowd

this for all huge battles

its like folks never saw/read about war up until WW2...there's a reason why there are fields of dead people in between the armies

if you have a gun stand the fukk away and just murk them dudes....create projectiles to send into their area....the fukk is there always one huge group of ppl running at another huge group of ppl

Allah

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Olympus Has Fallen.. .whole movie.. .:comeon:

every white house employee gets clapped, my nikka comes from the back without a single north korean turning around, ends up in front of them and starts passing out head shots n shyt :childplease::heh:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Transformers 2 & 3, you got 8 Autobots at the most but you got Decepticons by the boat lode? I can see that sliding in part 2 but in part 3 it was raining transformers AND all them mofo's were Decepticons? :rudy:

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
watched the movie Sparkle(with Jordin Sparks)
with my girl last night, at the end when
sparkle sings her song she is playing a piano,
she gets up while singing, walks to the center
stage and the piano starts playing again but,
no one is playing the piano yall :mindblown:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Fresh Prince,
Hilary got a job as a meteorologist
but here are the requirements for obtaining
a job as a "weather man"

Requirements to Become a Meteorologist

Hilary was a college drop out
with no formal education of any kind
she would have not gotten that job based
solely on Trevor liking her

Eh, there's a difference between weatherman/girl and meteorologist.

Meteorologist actually goes to school and knows about this stuff, does the research.

A weather person just communicates the weather.

Tom Skilling is a meteorologist.

24104024-sf.jpg

Jillian Barberie was a weather girl.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Edward Scissorhands- At the end of the movie when it's snowing where and how did he get those blocks of ice up to the crib? He had no phone to call for a delivery, and even if he did how the fukk did he dial?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Edward Scissorhands- At the end of the movie when it's snowing where and how did he get those blocks of ice up to the crib? He had no phone to call for a delivery, and even if he did how the fukk did he dial?

even worse.....my man has to pee and take shyts right?...:mindblown:
he looked clean but how?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
just watched james bond skyfall. So you're telling me after he comes back from his lil vacay and the movie goes in detail to show u he's basically :flabbynsick: status. YEt He's still able to take out an elite killer in pitch dark, and shoot 5 nikkas with perfectly aimed shots in less than 3 secs, Where before in the testing phase he couldnt do 7 pullups and couldn't even shoot straight :duck:
- they were trying to hard to copy batman. Might as well gotten rid of that whole training thing.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
any scene where a cop/cia agent/etc is going undercover to meet some evil kingpin. and they earn the trust by answering some dumbass basic question.

kingpin: i cannot trust you :wtb:
spy: you can definitely trust me :skip:
kingpin: how do i know you won't betray me.. and my wife? :youngsabo:
spy: you don't have a wife. :shaq2:
kingpin: :gladbron: here is your gun back. i trust you with my life. let me show you the inner workings of my criminal empire. :ahh: