HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I almost jumped in this thread after the shootout at the end of Walking Dead last week...10,000 bullets and the only two actual hits.

not to mention , the governor just standing out in the open , no cover whatsoever rambo 3 status...bustin off a pistol in a fight with automatics and sniper rifles

And to add more for the :what: Carol using Axel's body for a human shield should have been dead with the type of gun and the amount of rounds that dude on the tower was pumping into his body. The human body isn't bullet proof like that.

Let's not forget that one of the only two people to land a shot just lost an eye and probably has no depth perception...damn that scene was RIDICULOUS :snoop:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Walking dead shootout was ABSURD.
you are not lyin my dude.

- i dont know how close you have to be for there to be exit wounds but she used homie's dead body as a shield against highpowered rifles.....:rudy:
-how the hell did maggie manage to not get lit up when she brought carol nem the guns?
-how did it take them that long to blast on the guy shooting from the tower?

im sure there's more ....show still one of the best things on TV tho

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It's just a pet peeve but, the house Jacob lived in, in Wall Street 2 just rubbed me the wrong way. Im familiar with the rental/condo market in New York and that loft was waaaayyyyy too much for a kid like him to afford, even if he was a prop trader. He was barely 5 years into his career, making 300k but living like a CFO.....even with the bonus his mentor gave him.....he couldnt afford that kind of crib & they made it seem like he had had it for a while already :duck:

wall-street-2.jpg

Edit: found it. it sold for $15 million :aicmon:

Iconic movie and TV homes - NY Daily News

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
you are not lyin my dude.

- i dont know how close you have to be for there to be exit wounds but she used homie's dead body as a shield against highpowered rifles.....:rudy:
-how the hell did maggie manage to not get lit up when she brought carol nem the guns?
-how did it take them that long to blast on the guy shooting from the tower?

im sure there's more ....show still one of the best things on TV tho

LOL....How did

* The gov manage to roll up on them in the first place? He came in a vehicle.. Carol & Axle were looking out into the open + Herschel & Rick were outside( probably not looking around but still ).

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ninja Turtles - Where the eff do they get money from? No way that many people lose money in the drains for your to afford pizza ever night, in bulk at that, gas money, fuel for jets, planes, blimps, and all the gadgets.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ninja Turtles - Where the eff do they get money from? No one that many people lose money in the drains for your to afford pizza ever night, in bulk at that, gas money, fuel for jets, planes, blimps, and all the gadgets.

ever since i watched the first Blade.... i'm convinced every single super hero who wasn't born rich, is robbing these villians soon as they knocked out

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
ever since i watched the first Blade.... i'm convinced every single super hero who wasn't born rich, is robbing these villians soon as they knocked out

I naturally assume that's how The Punisher be affording all his guns... he be shooting villains in the head then steal their fortune before blowing up their houses.