HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I naturally assume that's how The Punisher be affording all his guns... he be shooting villains in the head then steal their fortune before blowing up their houses.

Yeah. That's how The Punisher does it. He's sitting on top of millions stashed in several safe house, across the city, in a couple of states, all that he's robbed from his victims. He also takes guns, vehicles, and whatever else he gets his hands on.

But these are the Ninja Turtles. They aren't "stealing", besides, they put a damn shell logo on everything.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cradle 2 the Grave: So Archie said he couldn't get a hold of the guns that Jump Chambers' goons had to rob him of the black stones, yet he can get a whole army tank?

Lil ass Jet Li can fight off of a whole arena of vicious, professional fighters? :comeon:

DMX running up the wall from those Dobermans like Neo. :comeon:

That dude who Gabrielle Union was strip dancing for heard a sound, so he then immediately knew the whole thing was set up....just like that? :comeon:

If Jet Li's main enemy in the movie grew up with him in Taiwan even up to the point where they were both cops together (obviously as adults), how come he had a full blown American accent while Jet Li still sounded native?

Why was it called Cradle 2 the Grave anyway?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Spartacus....i guess spartans weren't prone to hypothermia cuz these kats is out in the mother of all blizzards with just pieces of cloth covering their bodies...no shirt...walkin around and fukkin chicks(Gannicus) in the freezin cold like it ain't subzero weather outside....:mindblown:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spartacus....i guess spartans weren't prone to hypothermia cuz these kats is out in the mother of all blizzards with just pieces of cloth covering their bodies...no shirt...walkin around and fukkin chicks(Gannicus) in the freezin cold like it ain't subzero weather outside....:mindblown:

:laff:

that I was like :what:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Shogun Assassin - OK, so the ninja dude's best man literally got shredded to pieces and the head ninja chick mocks him because of it? As if dude would have stood a chance against 10 ninja women in a small ass room armed with sharp swords! :laff: fukk was he supposed to do?!

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
the Look Who's Talking movies,
why would the verbal characters
pause when the non verbal characters
began to speak if it was just their thoughts?
they acted as if they were having a vocal
conversation with them by pausing

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
How the fvck does nobody ever recognize who Superman :deadmanny:'

All the CAC does is take of his glasses and all of a sudden nobody recognizes him :laugh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
How the fvck does nobody ever recognize who Superman :deadmanny:'

All the CAC does is take of his glasses and all of a sudden nobody recognizes him :laugh:

I'm starting to think Superman has a mental cloak on around him when he's in Clark Kent simp mode that has people around him automatically see him as some nerd as nikka, then when he takes off the suit and in Superman mode the mental cloak is down and people just see a trill ass nikka.... that gets his ass beaten by Batman, Bruce Wayne sees through that shyt nikka:myman:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm starting to think Superman has a mental cloak on around him when he's in Clark Kent simp mode that has people around him automatically see him as some nerd as nikka, then when he takes off the suit and in Superman mode the mental cloak is down and people just see a trill ass nikka.... that gets his ass beaten by Batman, Bruce Wayne sees through that shyt nikka:myman:

:laff:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
yooooo

i was watchin fukkin terminator 3 the other day. durin the huge car chase, if she could take over/radio control all those cars, why the fukk didnt she just take over jon connors car n stop it :heh:

Terminator 3 Chase Scene - YouTube

she hacked into the police cars in the seen before, controlling all the police vehicles, never got close enough to johns transmission :ld:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

How those dudes get cut by steel blades over and over without ever leaving a scar on their bodies is a miracle while we're at it.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chinaman could've cursed out O Dog in his native tounge but he had to do it in engrish and got capped. Asians aren't that bold in the first place especally when they set up shop in the hood.

ifeelsorryforyourmother.jpg

wrong sir. i'm was born and raised in that hood. L.A. Koreans at some spots were beyond bold. yes they would curse you out in ENGLISH even if they could barely speak it. they wanted you to know you were being insulted right back.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
i think i said this on the :hamster: but on the tv show psych, why on earth would dule hills character quit his job as a rep for a pharmaceutical company ( i assume those guys do aight, plus benefits) to work pro bono as a side kick to a fake psychic detective?????:mindblown: makes no sense, no way would he make the same kinda money

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wrong sir. i'm was born and raised in that hood. L.A. Koreans at some spots were beyond bold. yes they would curse you out in ENGLISH even if they could barely speak it. they wanted you to know you were being insulted right back.

as a native south central resident, i can cosign this

y'all better revise your la riots knowledge. them koreans was bussin they guns