HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching 24 on netflix and while it's not really an illogical moment seeing as this can happen in real life but :russ:

Season 5 had Pres Charles Logan and his wife Martha Logan. President Logan is about to take a flight to David Palmer's funeral. Jack Bauer is on his way to confront President Logan and make him confess his crimes for the day. Thing is Martha, Secret Service Aaron Pierce, and Chief of Staff Mike Novick need to stop Logan from taking his flight without suspicion so Jack can catch up to him. So Marth volunteers to find a way to delay Logan.

She does this by saying she forgives him and seduces him to have sex with her before he leaves. Before the end of the episode they are taking their clothes off. Clock ends at 6:00 AM

The beginning of the next episode has Logan and Martha putting their clothes back on at 6:02 AM :wtf: :russ:

2 minutes? Brehs even the quickest of quickies go for longer! :laff:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching 24 on netflix and while it's not really an illogical moment seeing as this can happen in real life but :russ:

Season 5 had Pres Charles Logan and his wife Martha Logan. President Logan is about to take a flight to David Palmer's funeral. Jack Bauer is on his way to confront President Logan and make him confess his crimes for the day. Thing is Martha, Secret Service Aaron Pierce, and Chief of Staff Mike Novick need to stop Logan from taking his flight without suspicion so Jack can catch up to him. So Marth volunteers to find a way to delay Logan.

She does this by saying she forgives him and seduces him to have sex with her before he leaves. Before the end of the episode they are taking their clothes off. Clock ends at 6:00 AM

The beginning of the next episode has Logan and Martha putting their clothes back on at 6:02 AM :wtf: :russ:

2 minutes? Brehs even the quickest of quickies go for longer! :laff:

112292-itzin_gregory_341.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avengers. Captain Ameica jumps out of the plane when it's at a very high altitude during a storm while holding a large metal shield. If the cold, low air pressure didn't get him, lighting would have fried his ass.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
tumblr_m8i8araWuR1rts17fo1_500.gif

so their holding your wife at gun point but let you call your daughter to warn her other goons are coming for her
:usure:

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
At the end of The Dark Knight Rises, "Batman" has to move quickly to dispose of a large, round bomb. Where have I seen that before? Christian Bale is an impious imposter! Twenty years to life in Blackgate Prison for impersonating a superhero!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
At the end of The Dark Knight Rises, "Batman" has to move quickly to dispose of a large, round bomb. Where have I seen that before? Christian Bale is an impious imposter! Twenty years to life in Blackgate Prison for impersonating a superhero!

To be the fair the Christopher Nolan triliogy of Batman had a lot of hidden throwback references to the comic and old 60s Batman show, your example is one of them. Another example was at the beginning of The Dark Knight movie where Joker's gang robbed that mob bank. Look at their masks, the masks they wore was a throwback to the episode of the 60s Batman called "The Joker is Wild"

go to the 21:20 mark [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRrh7u0dmzM"]Batman 1966 S01e05 The Joker is wild. Full episode. - YouTube[/ame] :whoo:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good Times- Some of the brokest niguhs in Cabrini. Florida Evans took the bus all her life. Then in one episode, she learns how to drive the bus and is a school bus driver?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
gotta reply to my two favorite movies.. frank was soft.. that's the only reason tony ever tried that shyt with his wife.. he said it the first night he met him when he was talking to manny

and black and carrot were cool. carrot gave blacky the drug apt to handle. so that was like his boss/big homie. so he ran over there shook like help me.. they already said benny was the only thing keeping ze from carrot. so after he was dead he spiced up the story a little bit. carrot knew ze would come now and was pissed he started a war, plus benny was his boy too.

blacky thought he would get backup.. carrot wasn't having that shyt.. same way he had to kill his boy earlier when he didn't pay up... carrot's big homie gave him the apt.. carrot's boy fukked up, carrot shot him and gave it to blacky. all the stories in city of god are just repeating.. shows its a never ending cycle where they all get killed. its a lot deeper than people take it for

I just remembered this reply.

Scarface - That's my point though. All that shyt is flawed because you don't become a big time drug lord being a p*ssy. If you're in that game and you're soft then you simply wouldn't last on the corner much less rise to the top. If your soldiers see one of your workers taking your WIFE right under your nose then they'd take you out themselves.

City of God - But again, Blacky knew what happened in the Apt earlier so he would have known that Carrot would have merked him if he admitted to killing Benny. That might have been his homie but business is still business. I still don't see why he had to admit it was him that shot Benny if shyt between the two gangs was gonna kick off anyway.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
To be the fair the Christopher Nolan triliogy of Batman had a lot of hidden throwback references to the comic and old 60s Batman show, your example is one of them. Another example was at the beginning of The Dark Knight movie where Joker's gang robbed that mob bank. Look at their masks, the masks they wore was a throwback to the episode of the 60s Batman called "The Joker is Wild"

go to the 21:20 mark Batman 1966 S01e05 The Joker is wild. Full episode. - YouTube :whoo:

:ohhh:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
So really though, Walter White should have been dead the minute he "bombed" Tucos Trap House. and than like 10 times after that :rudy:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I almost jumped in this thread after the shootout at the end of Walking Dead last week...10,000 bullets and the only two actual hits.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I almost jumped in this thread after the shootout at the end of Walking Dead last week...10,000 bullets and the only two actual hits.

not to mention , the governor just standing out in the open , no cover whatsoever rambo 3 status...bustin off a pistol in a fight with automatics and sniper rifles

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
not to mention , the governor just standing out in the open , no cover whatsoever rambo 3 status...bustin off a pistol in a fight with automatics and sniper rifles

And to add more for the :what: Carol using Axel's body for a human shield should have been dead with the type of gun and the amount of rounds that dude on the tower was pumping into his body. The human body isn't bullet proof like that.