HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
X2 when Stryker and his men stormed the X-Mansion.... you got Wolverine, Colossus, Iceman and Pryo that was more than enough to take them nikkaz down hell Logan took out 2 dozen by himself but yet these nikkaz retreat?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Boondocks - Tom DuBois is supposed to be a lawyer, yet he lets his underage daughter sign a contract to conduct business with scheming-ass Ed Wuncler. :stopitslime:

They make it very clear that Ed Wuncler owns the city and pretty much gets what he wants. Tom Dubois, Lawyer or no lawyer, ain't about that life. He can't even control his bytch Sarah from groupie sucking off Usher, you think he was gonna go toe to toe with Wuncler?:heh:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Prison Break: So T-Bag gets his hand cut off, gets a veterinarian to reconnect it with no anesthesia and then it's good as new? :what: then he rolls up on that Corrections officer and he dude just takes a beating like he was fighting a damn werewolf :wtf: I mean you got all the money but didn't bother to stay strapped? or even hire a dude named jerome for protection?

Avengers: EMH: So they have Winter Soldier on there and him and Cpt America team up to take down the Red Skull..... he traps them against a wall...... and Winter Soldier gets mad and starts tearing up the wall which causes the whole machine to go down? who built these frigging machines where by beating up a wall can cause the whole contraption to fail? :wtf:

Arrow :snoop: I'll put this in spoilers since it's recent
Ollie tries to stick up his mom and gets shot, Felicity takes him to dig..... now he's shot in the chest and starts having a seizure :userious: why in the world would he be having a seizure unless he's got blood in his brain? then Dig says to give him atropine (i think) for his seizure :wtf: that's not a seizure med and finally they shock him when his heart stops :snoop:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
A Good Day To Die Hard.. ...in the first Die Hard glass was Johns worst enemy(getting in his feet)..in this he is barreling through glass like its water with out any type of severe scrapes or punctures...jagged debris and thick sharp glass had no effect on him as he jumped thru/in it.. .:comeon:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To be the fair the Christopher Nolan triliogy of Batman had a lot of hidden throwback references to the comic and old 60s Batman show, your example is one of them. Another example was at the beginning of The Dark Knight movie where Joker's gang robbed that mob bank. Look at their masks, the masks they wore was a throwback to the episode of the 60s Batman called "The Joker is Wild"

go to the 21:20 mark Batman 1966 S01e05 The Joker is wild. Full episode. - YouTube :whoo:

:whoo:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this isn't destroying a movie with logic,but this just popped into my head the other day at work,and there was a thread about women in "love movies" that if you looked deep enough it was more like promoting sloredom to women.

Well let's talk about Forrest Gump the simp of all simps.

This dude Forrest simped Jenny for a good 23 years never got ANYWHERE with her. Beat up Random Dudes who disrespected her only for her to leave him,she did drugs slept around and then when Forrest starts getting big ( the attention from the media for the long run) world class ping pong player and owner of a multi million doller shrimping company where his whole fleet of ships is named after the chick, she comes back finally breaks him off only to dip into the night again.

Then out of nowhere sends a letter to him he shows up she tells him that her kid is his he believes it, they're married for 2 months tops and this chick has the audacity to die on him leaving him with the kid that he doesn't know if it's his then buries her on his property

Further more, chick had a House In Virgina before they even knew what it was. And Forrest hit that raw dawg. Before the handy dandy antiviral meds. And neither him nor the b*stard kid has the package?:jawalrus::smugfavre::aicmon:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Further more, chick had a House In Virgina before they even knew what it was. And Forrest hit that raw dawg. Before the handy dandy antiviral meds. And neither him nor the b*stard kid has the package?:jawalrus::smugfavre::aicmon:
double-taked on that, that was a huge ass plot hole, me and my girl watched the movie a couple of months ago like :why: :mindblown:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Law Abiding citizen

The ending of this movie doesn't sit right with me.

This GENIUS is making calculated moves killing people left and right.

And at the end he's gonna get the business because he left a bomb out in the open in a room?:what:

I'm mean I know they had to end the movie some how, and the way he got caught wasn't out of the realm of possibility but it was just........ cheap

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Law Abiding citizen

The ending of this movie doesn't sit right with me.

This GENIUS is making calculated moves killing people left and right.

And at the end he's gonna get the business because he left a bomb out in the open in a room?:what:

I'm mean I know they had to end the movie some how, and the way he got caught wasn't out of the realm of possibility but it was just........ cheap

Felt insulting to me too. I was rooting hard for dude to win, if you're gonna kill someone gully like that, make it admirable.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
i think i said this on the :hamster: but on the tv show psych, why on earth would dule hills character quit his job as a rep for a pharmaceutical company ( i assume those guys do aight, plus benefits) to work pro bono as a side kick to a fake psychic detective?????:mindblown: makes no sense, no way would he make the same kinda money

He hasn't quit his job, he often talks about that he has to finish this weeks route or stuff like that and there have been a few eps. where he's giving out business cards for his other job while working a case with Shawn and his car is a pharmaceutical company car.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Gremlins....the rule said not to feed them after midnight.. but never stated when u could START feeding them. ..so logically the gremlins should have all starved to death...