HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
On the flip side, how the hell does Destro wear that damn iron mask all the damn time? I know it must be heavy plus it must get hot when he runs around fight ing joes or when in the sun.

And I don't even wanna comment on Mindbender...Cobra Commander must have some ish on all of Cobra, because for as much ish as they talk on him, they still deal with him. these "ruthless" people still can't manage a mutiny or proper assassination? That goes for The Drednoks, Crimson Guard, Destro, Mindbender, Serpentor couldn't even do the job.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Lawless.

Tom Hardy gets his throat slit from EAR TO EAR, survives, and two weeks later is walking around all badass with only half a scar to show for it?:stopitslime:

Shia Lebeouf's character gets the absolute shyt beat out of him by Guy Pearce's character, his bootlegging hideout gets ambushed, his brother comes to the rescue, and when Shia has the drop on him, shot gun to head, he DOESN'T murk him???!!?:mindblown:

The boy playing Cricket is smart enough to invent more potent forms of alcohol, invent super car engines, yet doesn't have the brain capacity to know that Guy Pearce was taking him out into the woods to murder him:snoop:

Tom Hardy gets shot point BLANK three straight times in the chest and abdomen, yet once again gets to play super CAC and survive:birdman::birdman:

When that nikka pulled his skin from his upper throat area to his lower I :russ: like "nikka that aint gonna help shyt!"

Then I saw him in the hospital with a bandage around his throat :leostare:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
And I don't even wanna comment on Mindbender...Cobra Commander must have some ish on all of Cobra, because for as much ish as they talk on him, they still deal with him. these "ruthless" people still can't manage a mutiny or proper assassination? That goes for The Drednoks, Crimson Guard, Destro, Mindbender, Serpentor couldn't even do the job.

Cobra Commander was smarter than people gave him credit for... hell he single-handledly stopped The Autobots. But like all of his plans someone like The Dregnoks or Firefly fukks up and messes up the plan for Cobra.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Martin. ..

The episode when he lost his wedding ring at the gym.. ..he could have just told Gina that he took it off so it wouldn't get scuffed/damaged while lifting weights or handling equipment and he forgot to put it back on when he got home.. .

speaking of Martin, is he still banned from NBC?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
OK watched the entire LOTR's and god damn the first movie he summoned an eagle to fly him off the tower why couldn't he summon an eagle to help out Frodo to fly up to the fukkin mountain? He had a whole gang of eagles at the end and they beat the shyt out of the dragon things so he could have summoned a bunch then bum rush that bytch. :mindblown:

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK watched the entire LOTR's and god damn the first movie he summoned an eagle to fly him off the tower why couldn't he summon an eagle to help out Frodo to fly up to the fukkin mountain? He had a whole gang of eagles at the end and they beat the shyt out of the dragon things so he could have summoned a bunch then bum rush that bytch. :mindblown:

:russ: Nah, they explain this in the books. I forgot the reasoning tho :guilty:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the events of Arkham City happening over just 1 night?
all the shiit Batman went thru happened over 1 night?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Cobra Commander was smarter than people gave him credit for... hell he single-handledly stopped The Autobots. But like all of his plans someone like The Dregnoks or Firefly fukks up and messes up the plan for Cobra.

am I the only person that thought of corba commander as loki-lite

YBE

Banned
Daps
Shia...what the fukk man :what:

Watching Lawless. This nikka brought his bytch to the hideout. He put her life in jeopardy knowing he was in war right now and he brought the heat right to his operation. Then, he had the shotty right in the nikka's nostrils. He could've blew that cop straight to Hell........I know he's a cop but, fukk him :pacspit:........instead he lets him live, and that dude goes on to murder your friend. Good job, Shia. Good job :beli:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Lawless.

Tom Hardy gets his throat slit from EAR TO EAR, survives, and two weeks later is walking around all badass with only half a scar to show for it?:stopitslime:

Shia Lebeouf's character gets the absolute shyt beat out of him by Guy Pearce's character, his bootlegging hideout gets ambushed, his brother comes to the rescue, and when Shia has the drop on him, shot gun to head, he DOESN'T murk him???!!?:mindblown:

The boy playing Cricket is smart enough to invent more potent forms of alcohol, invent super car engines, yet doesn't have the brain capacity to know that Guy Pearce was taking him out into the woods to murder him:snoop:

Tom Hardy gets shot point BLANK three straight times in the chest and abdomen, yet once again gets to play super CAC and survive:birdman::birdman:

I swear man...I was never so heated watching a movie :birdman: That nikka heart made of Jello :pacspit:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so MW3, this child killing scene....so nobody is suspicious of a van that parked right infront of them & a guy jumps out in suspicious clothing

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
A lot of fukking Disney movies. I just finished watching Beauty and the Beast with my niece and it got me thinking about a bunch of them. Disney was all on there single parent run for a long time, what the fukk happened to these kids mother!

So B&B is set in france and its about a prince. What the fukk happened to the King and Queen of fukking FRANCE, and know one seems to notice that this castle is even out in the woods. How does know one not question whats happening with the royal family when suddenly no one is collecting taxes or no guards are roaming through the towns. They show up to this castle and are not like nikka Gaston this is just the prince's castle lets get the fukk outta here, its a trick