HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
In real life Matty would have just fukked Jenna in that janitor's closet and dissed her, not fall in love with her :leostare:

In the Dark Knight Rises, Batman could have easily tracked down and stolen the bomb and destroyed it within the first 2 hrs of the movie instead of the end :leostare:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
In "The Wizard of Oz"......Dorothy was an a$$hole, a thief, and a double murderer........and everyone acted like they didn't notice! Quick run-down:

-She blew into town and crushed the Wicked Witch of the East to death with a fkking house
-After the witch was dead, she STOLE the magic slippers off her dead feet
- Then when the dead witches sister (Wicked Witch of the West) came looking for Dorothy for an explanation and to get her sisters shoes back, Dorothy formed a gang, stole her broomstick, and then laid her murder game down quite flat.......AGAIN!

20fc8d7d.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In "The Wizard of Oz"......Dorothy was an a$$hole, a thief, and a double murderer........and everyone acted like they didn't notice! Quick run-down:

-She blew into town and crushed the Wicked Witch of the East to death with a fkking house
-After the witch was dead, she STOLE the magic slippers off her dead feet
- Then when the dead witches sister (Wicked Witch of the West) came looking for Dorothy for an explanation and to get her sisters shoes back, Dorothy formed a gang, stole her broomstick, and then laid her murder game down quite flat.......AGAIN!

20fc8d7d.gif

Dorothy was just a pawn. Glenda was the villain.

5 Reasons The Greatest Movie Villain Ever is a 'Good' Witch | Cracked.com

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Martin. ..

Who the hell hires a maid to clean a one bedroom apartment? ...couple strokes of a mop and broom and you done in 10 mins ...and people in Detroit don't lock they doors?..DETROIT of all places? ...Martin and Gina should have been robbed and stabbed on countless occasions.. .fukk a bruhman just sneaking in for food. ..:childplease:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Another Martin reference. .

Gina was a vp at a high profile marketing firm. ..yet she was always available to be involved with Martins antics. ..Martin only worked 4 hours out the day so he had free time to do shyt. ...in one episode Martin was offered a job to tour around the country doing plays and Gina asked "what time does the plane leave? " :what: don't you have a job that u should be at?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Real question is why didn't the SWAT team or National Guard show up? I mean no kind of law authority even tried to show while a nasty skirmish destroys a mansion with lots of bodies being dropped?

scarface is understandable.. they didn't fire the first shot until they stepped in the house. and i'm guessing they probably let off guns all the time there. how else could they walk around the property with armed guards 24/7 and never get the cops called.. something was established.. plus it was a big house. the whole end MIGHT be 10 mins long. cops and def not national guard would get there that damn fast

the real question is how did tony even get that far... he's sniffing coke from the time he gets back in the city.. sniffing coke the whole ride to find gina.. sniffin coke the whole ride home.. then literally buries his face in the coke and sniffs for a good 3 seconds.. you'd sniff up damn near a quarter ounce or more in one sniff like that. if you can drown in a teaspoon of water, i'm pretty sure a face full of coke would put your ass down..

logically he should have o.d.'d then the bad guys show up and cap him ass before he even got to the gun... dying by breaking the rules frank first told his ass.. underestimating the other guys greed and then getting high on your own supply

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^Seriously. Tony Montana bodied an entire house full of people (before he died.) Most coordinated cokehead EVER.

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
scarface is understandable.. they didn't fire the first shot until they stepped in the house. and i'm guessing they probably let off guns all the time there. how else could they walk around the property with armed guards 24/7 and never get the cops called.. something was established.. plus it was a big house. the whole end MIGHT be 10 mins long. cops and def not national guard would get there that damn fast

the real question is how did tony even get that far... he's sniffing coke from the time he gets back in the city.. sniffing coke the whole ride to find gina.. sniffin coke the whole ride home.. then literally buries his face in the coke and sniffs for a good 3 seconds.. you'd sniff up damn near a quarter ounce or more in one sniff like that. if you can drown in a teaspoon of water, i'm pretty sure a face full of coke would put your ass down..

logically he should have o.d.'d then the bad guys show up and cap him ass before he even got to the gun... dying by breaking the rules frank first told his ass.. underestimating the other guys greed and then getting high on your own supply

:laff: watching that scene always made
me wonder how Tony didn't keel over and
die, I didn't know much about drugs when i
first saw that movie but I knew that was too
damn much for one man to sniff

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
in Back to the Future, doc
said it was critical for a person to
NOT interact with their past self because
it would mess up the time space theory,
but in BTTF2 Biff befriends and coaches
his past self in order to prosper in his future,
but according to doc biffs head should have
exploded the minute his past self seen his future self :mindblown:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Dead Presidents -

When Cleon was snatched up by the authorities after the heist, he snitched on his cohorts and gave up their locations (Kirby's bar/pool hall, Skip's apartment). How did Cleon know where Skip lived at, especially since it was established that both hated each other and it's not likely that Skip would have told him the location of his apartment?