HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Why did I get married....

when jill scott hit her husband in the head with that champagne bottle...those bottles are pretty thick...and he had no cuts on his bald head after the hit?...:childplease:
The Brat did 12 months and a day for hittin someone in the head with a beer bottle...jill scott should have rotted in jail for at least 2 years for attempted murder...

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The OG Karate Kid Mr. Miyagi beat the shyt out of Johnny and his boys on Halloween they were minors so they could've had him arrested, and continue to kick Daniel-San's ass on the regular. He would've never learned Karate so he wouldn't be able to defend himself. Guess that Cobra Kai motto was STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. NO SNITCHING SIR. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
London
Why would Barney Stinson associate with such lame individuals, people who aren't in the same tax bracket as he is and are family orientated? They don't really share many interests and he doesn't need them to pull, not to mention that bytch Lily stay judging him for his lifestyle.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Barney Stinson associate with such lame individuals, people who aren't in the same tax bracket as he is and are family orientated? They don't really share many interests and he doesn't need them to pull, not to mention that bytch Lily stay judging him for his lifestyle.

Barney started kicking it with Ted to teach him how to live.

He does share interests with them, Star Wars with Ted and Marshall. Him and Robin love scotch and cigars. They enjoy each others company.

And Lily judges him, but deep down wants to fukk

Daps
Reppin
London
Barney started kicking it with Ted to teach him how to live.

He does share interests with them, Star Wars with Ted and Marshall. Him and Robin love scotch and cigars. They enjoy each others company.

And Lily judges him, but deep down wants to fukk

:ehh: I just feel he would be better off hanging with people more like himself, Ted and Lily are lame to me. Robin and Marshall are cool though.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Baby Boy
Jody and Omar Gooding kill Rodney like 6 hours after he tried to kill them, and his boys never come back for them? They just live happily ever after?? It's not like it's a mystery for them who merked their man

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Nah Jazz was from LA. The episode where Will was hating on Geoffrey being with Naomi Campbell Jazz said " I don't know how yall do in Philly, but in LA we don't give stuff like that away." Then Will said hollerin at another dude girl in Philly will get u killed, and Jazz was like 'In LA we man enough to take that risk"

Will: :hmm: My brotha, you wanna take this outside?!

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Enter The Dragon

My N!gga Williams got owned by a 59 year old Chinese man with bad kidneys. Didn't even land a punch. Why didn't he just tackle the dude down?

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
uncle Phil couldn't have the money for a mansion that side in the location

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Fresh Prince. ..

from the outside shots the mansion was HUGE...with a huge pool house to match. ..and all they had was one Butler? ..:childplease: Jeffery could never maintain a house of that magnitude on the daily by himself.. ..they would def had needed at least a maid to help out.. ..and why would will and Carlton fight over a larger space to stay? The mansion had like 10 extra living quarters from the outside.. .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your telling me Kleinfeld couldn't have lent Carlito 45gs to help him get out of the game? After the pool joint scene, Carlito already had 30 grand. The man started you out in this game.

Cheap b*stard.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SO NOBODY IN TONY MONTANA'S NEIGHBORHOOD CAN HEAR 23,454 PEOPLE OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
SO NOBODY IN TONY MONTANA'S NEIGHBORHOOD CAN HEAR 23,454 PEOPLE OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS?

Real question is why didn't the SWAT team or National Guard show up? I mean no kind of law authority even tried to show while a nasty skirmish destroys a mansion with lots of bodies being dropped?