HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
the starwars series

so Obi-Wan decides to hide Anakin Skywalker's kids from their daddy's new persona, darth vader. So, the best way he can come up with hiding Luke is by giving him a home on Anakin's home planet, and giving Luke the last name "skywalker" as well?

Daps
everything:

I've been noticing it a LOT more recently. Why the fukk is it that when the hero fights a bunch of goons and they have guns they try to fight him hand to hand instead of just shooting the nikka

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i was watching mission: impossible last night on netflix. jean reno and tom cruise was up in that air duct trying to get to that terminal to steal the NOC list, but there was no sensors in the air ducts at CIA headquarters in Langley, VA? it seems like if that was the CIA headquarters, they would have had shyt like that to prevent some type of break-in. plus, there was no security cameras in the terminal. they've got all this high-tech stuff like air temperature monitors, floor pressure monitors, sound monitors, retina scanners, voice recognition, a woman sitting in the outer chamber, etc. but they don't have an security cameras to get a live feed from the room?

Yea and what did that guy do? Seems his only job was going in there for 5 mins, looking at the list, and leaving. And he's the only one in the whole CIA who has access? But in a second he can be sent to Alaska and replaced?

Plus air ducts in every movie. No air ducts are built to support weight. So really nobody could ever crawl through one. They'd immediately break.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Batman Returns has several

By what mystic means is Catwoman able to just all the sudden shrug off life ending injuries 9 times? Including falling of buildings and getting shot in the gut at point blank range 5 times?:what:

And how did a combat expert like Batman let this chick get ANY hits in on him, including grabbing his head and kneeing him? Then how does she take the Ice Princess out the room, holding him at bay with a whip and fold up chair, and by the time Batman walks out the door she has already dragged the chick to the roof?

And why would this broad just be standing on the ledge of a roof and Catwoman out of sight? She couldn't just, you know, step down off the ledge? What idiot would let themselves fall back off a roof instead of falling forward to the pavement? :wtf:

Why was the sewer water in Penguin's hideout so clean?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Batman Returns has several

By what mystic means is Catwoman able to just all the sudden shrug off life ending injuries 9 times? Including falling of buildings and getting shot in the gut at point blank range 5 times?:what:

And how did a combat expert like Batman let this chick get ANY hits in on him, including grabbing his head and kneeing him? Then how does she take the Ice Princess out the room, holding him at bay with a whip and fold up chair, and by the time Batman walks out the door she has already dragged the chick to the roof?

And why would this broad just be standing on the ledge of a roof and Catwoman out of sight? She couldn't just, you know, step down off the ledge? What idiot would let themselves fall back off a roof instead of falling forward to the pavement? :wtf:

Why was the sewer water in Penguin's hideout so clean?
The whole movie was fukkin terrible.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got another one. Unnecessary combat rolls.

Some movies make fun of that shyt (ex. Tropic Thunder) since it's very stupid to pull off in the middle of a gun fight.

In Mortal Kombat, Liu Kang does a half-assed semi-cartwheel over the side of some steps and whips around, combat ready like he did the coolest shyt in the movie. Nobody was even there on screen to attack him on the stairs and nobody attacked him when he landed the maneuver. :stopitslime: So why did he do all that shyt?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Bad Dudes (don't know if this has been mentioned already)

First off ninjas kidnap the president and instead of sending the secret service and the army/navy/ marines you get two random dudes in wife beaters?
What type of organization is this with circus fire blowing dudes and ninjas?
Why did they kidnap the president was it for a ransom? were they trying to kill him?

Ninja related crimes are rampant throughout the US? why hasn't the national guard been called in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Bad Dudes (don't know if this has been mentioned already)
Bad Dudes Intro - YouTube
First off ninjas kidnap the president and instead of sending the secret service and the army/navy/ marines you get two random dudes in wife beaters?
What type of organization is this with circus fire blowing dudes and ninjas?
Why did they kidnap the president was it for a ransom? were they trying to kill him?
Bad Dudes -- Intro, Stage 1 - YouTube
Ninja related crimes are rampant throughout the US? why hasn't the national guard been called in?

I said the same thing in the OG thread ... great minds think alike :pachaha:

I know not to expect too much realism from the original TMNT cartoon ... but what kind of reporter wears a yellow jumpsuit?

4095127038_aebf5422de_o.png

:mindblown:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Heroes

D.L. had the ability to pass through
objects (walls, steel, rock), so why
didn't he just let the bullet pass
through his body when the guy was
shooting at him? :mindblown: after
all of that, you die from a bullet wound

Wasn't he caught unawares? I assumed he didn't react fast enough lol

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
One thing that I've noticed in something like DBZ is why don't the villains make more of an effort to say snap the other fighters neck? It wouldn't work the other way around because there's always some regeneration type shyt or something, but you mean to tell me you have the power to destroy a fukking planet but you can't get close enough to snap a neck from the spine?

Goku ain't getting up from neck down paralysis :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that I've noticed in something like DBZ is why don't the villains make more of an effort to say snap the other fighters neck? It wouldn't work the other way around because there's always some regeneration type shyt or something, but you mean to tell me you have the power to destroy a fukking planet but you can't get close enough to snap a neck from the spine?

Goku ain't getting up from neck down paralysis :damn:

This is true.

Goku was paralysed when he first fought Vegeta. Vegeta(Ozaru form) crushed every bone in his body.

Gohan had his neck snapped by Reccome