HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
Inglorious Basterds
No way would Hitler only have two men detail protecting him. :why:

From Dusk Til Dawn
Fukking Kietel blessed the water and it actually became holy water. AND the holy water worked on vampires :comeon:

:usure:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
yeah, i think about that one often. it's like, not only did biff meet his old self, this dude was giving him tips and correcting him, straight up sonning that motherfukker (sonning his old self) and ain't shyt happen except hill valley turned into a shyt hole...

:comeon:
that's why the future changed...like doc said it would.
come on guys this is basic time travel 101. If you give yourself a sports almanac from the future you end up super rich.
:smh:

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Belly"

Does anyone believe that Bunds understood Lennox whenever he speaks? :wtf:

For years I couldn't understand what dude was saying either.

And then one day I was watching that shyt and understood every word :mindblown:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just watched Double Jeopardy on Netflix (yeah I'm late on this brehs) and just :dwillhuh:

Ashley Judd's husband fakes his death and frames her for the murder. After being paroled, Judd sets out to find her husband and kill the dude for real, but this time with legal impunity, since she "can't be tried for the same crime twice" according to the 5th Amendment protection against double jeopardy. :mindblown:

The problem is that these would legally be considered as two different crimes that just happen to have the same perpetrator and victim. She could sue and get credit for the first wrongful conviction, but not immunity. fukk outta here. I bet that made some criminal law students go :snoop:

Also the movie was basically The Fugitive with a gender swap :beli:

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
I just watched Double Jeopardy on Netflix (yeah I'm late on this brehs) and just :dwillhuh:

Ashley Judd's husband fakes his death and frames her for the murder. After being paroled, Judd sets out to find her husband and kill the dude for real, but this time with legal impunity, since she "can't be tried for the same crime twice" according to the 5th Amendment protection against double jeopardy. :mindblown:

The problem is that these would legally be considered as two different crimes that just happen to have the same perpetrator and victim. She could sue and get credit for the first wrongful conviction, but not immunity. fukk outta here. I bet that made some criminal law students go :snoop:

Also the movie was basically The Fugitive with a gender swap :beli:

:ohhh:

i never thought about it like that

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yup.

Whole premise is bullshyt.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
House Party....Play drives Kid home after the party then decides to ask him to come back to his house to chill and watch tv to avoid the beatdown from his pops....:what:...nicca yall just came from ya crib...u could have suggested that before yall hopped in the car and left your house....

Nah they came from getting Kid out of jail and dropping all the girls off. Remember Kid left the party to walk Tischa Campbell hump.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Samwell Tarly from Game of Thrones manages to stay fat despite being at the wall in the Night's Watch. While we're on that matter :wtf: at any body being overweight at the Wall.

dude prob got a glad problem but your right dude should have lost mad weight.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
In "The Wizard of Oz"......Dorothy was an a$$hole, a thief, and a double murderer........and everyone acted like they didn't notice! Quick run-down:

-She blew into town and crushed the Wicked Witch of the East to death with a fkking house
-After the witch was dead, she STOLE the magic slippers off her dead feet
- Then when the dead witches sister (Wicked Witch of the West) came looking for Dorothy for an explanation and to get her sisters shoes back, Dorothy formed a gang, stole her broomstick, and then laid her murder game down quite flat.......AGAIN!

20fc8d7d.gif

:laff: this nikka went innnnnnnnnnn

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Men In Black 3..

so K raised J as a kid...but didn't know shyt about him in the first MIB movie...:stopitslime:

the entire movie gets a :childplease: for the plot....will smith :flabbynsick: