HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In Game of Thrones I don't get why that Shadow creature came in for one kill and wasn't used again...that's the ultimate cheat code right there.

I remember in Boy Meets World when Cory found out Topanga and Shawn were kissing the excuse was that she was moving away...How the hell does that make it alright for your girl to be kissing your best friend!? :wtb:

Yeah, I remember that episode. I just assumed that Cory was sharing that girl way before that incident.:jawalrus:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Scooby Doo.....after ruining the intent of all those criminals plots you would think that they would stop running from "ghost" and "goblins" and just know it must be a human in a suit trying to scare everyone...also they had no license to do detective work but the cops were ok with them doing their job? :childplease:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Scooby Doo.....after ruining the intent of all those criminals plots you would think that they would stop running from "ghost" and "goblins" and just know it must be a human in a suit trying to scare everyone...also they had no license to do detective work but the cops were ok with them doing their job? :childplease:

Who the hell just lets teenagers cruise around and put themselves in the way of armed and dangerous criminals? Those parents sucked ass

On doug was skeeter supposed to be/represent blacks?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Transformers 3 Near the end of the movie, there's a part where Sam separates from Rosie or whoever. Throughout all 3 movies, Sam is just some stiff kid who's clumsy as fukk. As soon as he leaves Rosie he immediately pulls off 3 to 5 semi-pro parkour moves out of nowhere. :aicmon:

Goldeneye Not a single person died during the tank chase. :wtf:

Back to the Future You mean to tell me that Marty's parents don't remember him from high school? He showed up out of nowhere, dressed weird, acted weird, had a catchy ass name like Calvin Klein :snoop: that would become world famous some years down the road, his mom was on his dikk(!), at senior prom he got up in front of the whole school and tore the house down with some brand new revolutionary type music that would become all the rage in a few years, and he played a pivotal role in hooking you up with your future wife/husband, one of the major events of your adult life. And you don't remember this kid at all? Its only been, what, 20 years? :dwillhuh:

My moms 60 years and she be catching memories from Kindergarten....

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Back to the Future You mean to tell me that Marty's parents don't remember him from high school? He showed up out of nowhere, dressed weird, acted weird, had a catchy ass name like Calvin Klein :snoop: that would become world famous some years down the road, his mom was on his dikk(!), at senior prom he got up in front of the whole school and tore the house down with some brand new revolutionary type music that would become all the rage in a few years, and he played a pivotal role in hooking you up with your future wife/husband, one of the major events of your adult life. And you don't remember this kid at all? Its only been, what, 20 years? :dwillhuh:

My moms 60 years and she be catching memories from Kindergarten....

:laugh:

I had never thought of it that way but ur right.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Zach was a habitual line stepper.

This is why I have a problem with the ep where everyone is skipping and going to beach and for some reason Zach gets stuck in class.

Zach has thrown full on parties in beldings office, fought slater right in front of beldings office, kidnapped and imprisoned mascots, ran gambling rings yet he is scared to just get up and leave class? :childplease:

Zack couldn't leave because he would have been suspended. Belding told the students that "Skip Day" would count as an unexcused absence, and ten unexcused absences = suspension for a week; Zack had nine unexcused absences.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Zack couldn't leave because he would have been suspended. Belding told the students that "Skip Day" would count as an unexcused absence, and ten unexcused absences = suspension for a week; Zack had nine unexcused absences.

I believe Zack was a AK short of becoming a Columbine murderer....by that point a suspension shouldn't have meant sh!t to him. ..

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Home Alone....each "trap" that kevin set up was miscalculated with a delay that anyone could react in time to get out of the way....the blowtorch to the head?..he stood there screaming...natural reaction is to immediately move...the iron fallin down? he seen it comin and it took at least 15 secs for it to fall..he would have moved....the hot doorknob...the pain sensors in the human body react way too quick for him to keep holding onto the knob...every "trap" was flawed if u think about it...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
TDK

So Bats and Rachel fall out the window of a 20 story building, land on a car and survive?

:what:

Not only that, the joker and his henchman were still on the top floor and still needed to escape, why didnt batman and or police cut him off in the lobby..??????