Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:what: @ the aerial battle being led by the american president

still a great movie though

lmao I was just learning at American history as a kid when I saw this movie

so I actually thought it made sense

I was like "duuuuh george washington did it! thats why they're commander and chief....fukk bill clinton he ain't finna ride out" :bustback:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Martial arts movies.

As I mentioned before on that other site...no one's going to line up and come at you one at a time in a fight.

Secondly, the sheer fukking damage that people take in them shyts....dudes sitting there eating 589083509843 blows that would give most people a concussion flat out. :what:

.....and don't get me started on Rocky's brain. :usure:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saved by the Bell. ....a lot of the stuff Zack did at bayside high was worthy of permanent expulsion but all he ever got was detention and maybe a day suspension....:childplease: Mr. Belding should have been fired. ...

Zach was a habitual line stepper.

This is why I have a problem with the ep where everyone is skipping and going to beach and for some reason Zach gets stuck in class.

Zach has thrown full on parties in beldings office, fought slater right in front of beldings office, kidnapped and imprisoned mascots, ran gambling rings yet he is scared to just get up and leave class? :childplease:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Independence Day.....

so these dudes upload a man made computer virus onto an alien space craft in which they admitted their technology was far superior and it actually worked flawlessly...:rudy:

7 Famous Movie Flaws That Were Explained in Deleted Scenes | Cracked.com

Are you kind of a nerd? Have you seen Independence Day? What's the problem we're about to point out here? Exactly. Fully half of you reading this have just screamed to the heavens in futile rage about the probability of the famous Apple OS/advanced alien mothership compatibility issue. Even here at Cracked, we've drawn attention to this once or twice in one of our articles (like this one, this one, this one, this one and, well, this one.)

Essentially, Jeff Goldblum is reminded that the word "virus" exists, which is all the motivation and know-how he needs to hack a completely alien spacecraft with a mid-90s PowerBook. We can't even get our damn Xboxes to play pirated copies of Step Up 2 the Streets from our computer, and they were made specifically to interact with one another, yet the dude from Jurassic Park somehow manages to encode a goddamn .GIF of a laughing skull in there when he takes out the mothership with the cutting edge power of MacOS 7.6.

But in the seven minutes of cut scenes included in the extended release Independence Day DVD, Goldblum is actually shown tinkering with his PowerBook inside the recovered craft from the Roswell crash site, mumbling something about how the spaceship was running off the same programming language he was able to decipher before (when he first uncovered their invasion plans and all that).

So, he presumably worked from there and was able to code some disruptive program and translate it into their language or whatever. It's still flimsy as hell, but it at least proves the filmmakers were aware of and willing to address the problem, thus defusing a decade and a half of pent-up nerd-rage.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I just got up on Lost and I'm in the second season. Those Other cats are super strong (I guess). Dude in season one gave Charlie and that annoying doctor the beats no problem. In the second season, that one homie snaps that guys neck no problem. But he ends up getting fukked up and killed by 124 lbs Michelle Rodriguez? Yeah, I know Hollywood gets a little carried away with women's rights but shyt's inconsistent.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I just got up on Lost and I'm in the second season. Those Other cats are super strong (I guess). Dude in season one gave Charlie and that annoying doctor the beats no problem. In the second season, that one homie snaps that guys neck no problem. But he ends up getting fukked up and killed by 124 lbs Michelle Rodriguez? Yeah, I know Hollywood gets a little carried away with women's rights but shyt's inconsistent.

YEAH WTF? THEY HAD SUPA POWAS AND shyt THEN YOU FIND OUT ONE OF THEM IS A FAAAAAAG, A FRAIL ASS NERD, AND 2 OTHER DORKS. ONLY LIKE 3 OF THEM nikkaS WAS BOUT THAT LIFE.

profound

technique
Daps
sopranos - jerry got made while vito was on the run, jerry killed vito a few episodes later, next thing jerry is favorite to be boss. yeah phil was in bad shape but jerry just got made, it didnt seem realistic. i only bring up vito to show the time between jerry gettin made and being favorite for boss was too close. prolly why he went from blond hair to brown, cheap distraction.