HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Also when Bats went out to save Rachel in that same scene, The Joker was left up there in the party with a room full of civilians.

I find it hard to believe no one got murked after they wer left alone with that psycho and his henchmen.

AND......there was still no futher attempt to capture the joker and his goons, nolan fukked up there with the writing.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I said this in the old thread but I end up watchin this shyt every time it's on so I'll mention again.

In Bad Boys you seriously mean they couldn't pull Tea Leoni aside and tell her "Okay, I know I told you I was Mike Lowery but this dude right here is actually Mike Lowery. I just said that to save yo fukkin life bytch now lets move the fukk on and catch this nikka Foucher!!":stopitslime:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Transformers 3 Near the end of the movie, there's a part where Sam separates from Rosie or whoever. Throughout all 3 movies, Sam is just some stiff kid who's clumsy as fukk. As soon as he leaves Rosie he immediately pulls off 3 to 5 semi-pro parkour moves out of nowhere. :aicmon:

Goldeneye Not a single person died during the tank chase. :wtf:

Back to the Future You mean to tell me that Marty's parents don't remember him from high school? He showed up out of nowhere, dressed weird, acted weird, had a catchy ass name like Calvin Klein :snoop: that would become world famous some years down the road, his mom was on his dikk(!), at senior prom he got up in front of the whole school and tore the house down with some brand new revolutionary type music that would become all the rage in a few years, and he played a pivotal role in hooking you up with your future wife/husband, one of the major events of your adult life. And you don't remember this kid at all? Its only been, what, 20 years? :dwillhuh:

My moms 60 years and she be catching memories from Kindergarten....

Not to mention he looked JUST LIKE your son! :ohhh:You know George was looking at his wife like:childplease:

Meanwhile they let attempted racist Biff have the keys to the crib?
:wtf:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I said this in the old thread but I end up watchin this shyt every time it's on so I'll mention again.

In Bad Boys you seriously mean they couldn't pull Tea Leoni aside and tell her "Okay, I know I told you I was Mike Lowery but this dude right here is actually Mike Lowery. I just said that to save yo fukkin life bytch now lets move the fukk on and catch this nikka Foucher!!":stopitslime:

:russ: as if it would have ruined the overall agenda...

New York Undercover....danny up let off more than a couple rounds into sandy which would have given JC plenty of time to jump out the bed and at least get a glimpse of the nicca...but he claimed he didn't see exactly who shot her? they were literally 2 steps away from him....:rudy:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Boy Meets World started, they were in the sixth grade.

When it ended, seven years later, they were sophomores in college.

How exactly did they just skip two grades in the middle? After seven years, they should've just been finishing high school. In fact, it probably would have worked BETTER if ended with them finishing high school because then we wouldn't have awkwardly had them all attending the same college, and it would have ended with Cory becoming an adult and leaving home--i.e., the BOY MEETS WORLD.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
what kills me is in those martial arts/fighting movies where the main character can whoop hordes of 5-6 peoples asses at a time who are also trained fighters/martial artists but always struggle against the main villain 1 on 1? :wtf:

Really? I've seen many Asian martial arts films go out of their way to show how gully the main villain is by having him murking a lot of good guy mooks by himself.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
what kills me is in those martial arts/fighting movies where the main character can whoop hordes of 5-6 peoples asses at a time who are also trained fighters/martial artists but always struggle against the main villain 1 on 1? :wtf:

That makes me think of the 1st Kill Bill. Uma Thurman kills like over 100 ninjas with her sword and sh!t.

I hated that part of the movie. Way too unrealistic. I was just sitting there with the :dry: face thinking "yeah, right".

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Plus, how were they not completely fukked out of their mind? They did like 20 shots each, drank a shytload, smoked weed, popped E (without ever doing it before mind you), etc. etc. and they still have the capabilities to talk straight and sit around choppin it up about what had happened through the whole night?

THIS! when I get drunk I'm not running away fine, even if a flame thrower is around. chances are im face planting and dying.

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
:russ: as if it would have ruined the overall agenda...

New York Undercover....danny up let off more than a couple rounds into sandy which would have given JC plenty of time to jump out the bed and at least get a glimpse of the nicca...but he claimed he didn't see exactly who shot her? they were literally 2 steps away from him....:rudy:

:ohhh: I just watched this episode and wondered the same thing