HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Really? I've seen many Asian martial arts films go out of their way to show how gully the main villain is by having him murking a lot of good guy mooks by himself.

Like "Immortals" for a quick example... this dude was whooping trained conditioned & muscled guards/soldiers asses the entire movie when they would attack him in packs at times but lets an out of shape Mickey Rourke give him the business 1 on 1? :wtf:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Like "Immortals" for a quick example... this dude was whooping trained conditioned & muscled guards/soldiers asses the entire movie when they would attack him in packs at times but lets an out of shape Mickey Rourke give him the business 1 on 1? :wtf:

I recently saw that movie :russ: Straight trash.

And they didn't even demonstrate how tough or skilled Hyperion was at all in the film then all of a sudden dude just started boxing Theseus.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zack couldn't leave because he would have been suspended. Belding told the students that "Skip Day" would count as an unexcused absence, and ten unexcused absences = suspension for a week; Zack had nine unexcused absences.

Yeah but my point is that Zack regularily engaged in behavior that would get him locked up for 10-15 years. He should look at suspensions like :childplease:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SCARFACE. So you couldnt just wait for the wife and kids to get out of the car before you capped him? Or even wait for him to stop at a traffic light and do a drive by on him? You were going to blow his car up in the middle of a Manhattan street so I dont want to hear about being covert.

I'm with you on this, but I have seen wild cocaine user get weirdly emotional and overly moralistic. Like a dude will sell a woman cocaine day in and day out and then talk about calling cps on her for smoking around her kids? :wtf: They pick and choose what they want to take stands on.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Friday- you mean to tell me a grown ass man who had a job and wasn't paying rent or a car note doesn't have $200 to his name :childplease:

Another thing I noticed, when big worm 1st came around looking for his money, Smokey had 100 bucks on him!

He shoulda given him that and said, ill get u the rest later on today. If worm got half his money back straight away he wouldn't be so angry.

After that they coulda got the rest of the money. Easier to come up with 100 than 200.

YBE

Banned
Daps

that movie was trash. built up the whole film up for the last scene & it was underwhelming. the only dope part was the gods & they barely showed them.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Another thing I noticed, when big worm 1st came around looking for his money, Smokey had 100 bucks on him!

He shoulda given him that and said, ill get u the rest later on today. If worm got half his money back straight away he wouldn't be so angry.

After that they coulda got the rest of the money. Easier to come up with 100 than 200.

Another thing about Friday, Dana snitched on Craig and Smokey to Craig's pops... so why didn't Craig's father just call the cops instead of kicking Smokey and Craig out to be left all alone on the streets at night?

Why didn't Smokey just take Deebo's pants and look for the money in his pockets when he got home instead of searching for the money RIGHT NEXT TO HIM?!

YBE

Banned
Daps
I'm with you on this, but I have seen wild cocaine user get weirdly emotional and overly moralistic. Like a dude will sell a woman cocaine day in and day out and then talk about calling cps on her for smoking around her kids? :wtf: They pick and choose what they want to take stands on.

that shyt was stupid all around. Sosa waited til he was on his way to give the speech before sending the goons. You couldn't have hit the nikka the day before? You ain't have no goons in New York? Makes no sense he was so slow hitting him but, had 100 wetbacks in Tony's house within hours when he was operating from South America.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Another thing about Friday, Dana snitched on Craig and Smokey to Craig's pops... so why didn't Craig's father just call the cops instead of kicking Smokey and Craig out to be left all alone on the streets at night?

Why didn't Smokey just take Deebo's pants and look for the money in his pockets when he got home instead of searching for the money RIGHT NEXT TO HIM?!

Yeah those are both good points.

I also think that if I was living at home with my parents and they knew it was that serious, that someone wanted to shoot me over it, they woulda lent me the damn money. Whether it would be from my parents or one of my brothers I woulda got that cash.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
8 mile....there was no purpose for rabbit to have a huge bag full of shirts.. .was he expecting to throw up after every battle? the only other time he even touched the bag was at the end of the movie....

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

I also think that if I was living at home with my parents and they knew it was that serious, that someone wanted to shoot me over it, they woulda lent me the damn money. Whether it would be from my parents or one of my brothers I woulda got that cash.

Ikr... it's like you just gonna let your son die like that? :wtf:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Plus I didn't like the line that Craig's pops told Craig: "If I had known you had to use a gun to walk your friend home we would have never moved here." I'm like ":what:You see angry nikkas like Deebo ride up and down the street, crackheads like Ezall steal, Pastor Bernie Mac fukking everyone's wives and Lil' Chris knocking down your trash cans every week... you think you don't need a gun in that neighborhood?"

Why did no one shoot Deebo during the final fight? Craig foolishly put his gun down and proceeded to get his ass whooped by Deebo in front of the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD, none of them had guns to stop Deebo's ass?:smh:

Why didn't Deebo use his knife during the fight? Why was THIS FIGHT the time he decides he was gonna fight fair? And Criag himself didn't fight fair using a brick and trashcan to take Deebo out.:laugh: