HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So john mcclain just kills a terrorist network without even stubbing his damn toe.. barefoot cracking jokes and shyt
How did trey get into morehouse and nialong into spelman and ricky usc... all livin on the same damn block in crenshaw during the crack age....
how did sam get aquitted in a time to kill again?
Hustle n flow... so deejay just making out with full fledged sweaty prostitutes?
Waiting to exhalr.... so u jus gonna birn my shyt and my benz then get full custody
U got angie bassy throwing the puss at u and u turn her down to cuddle and write her a fourpage letter that she will open WHEN IT RAINS IN PHOENIX ARI fukkIN ZONA
cooley high- u couldnt take one punch cochise?
Friday- why not just shoot deebo and pay them with that money?
Why did i get married too, that hoe killed malik yoba then hooks up with rocky...
Planet of the apes (old) so how they learn english and about gunpowder?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
*any karate based movie*

You're telling me doing backflips to get away from someone is faster than simply running away? ....why wouldn't the enemy just quickly run behind you during mid-flips and stab your ass or throw a chair at you to trip you up? And why would you use a backflip to exit a room with multiple enemies? I would think you'd be at a better advantage seeing everyone right side up

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Lethal Weapon 2......the amount of explosive material in the bomb under the toilet that Danny Glover sat on was strong enough to blow up that entire bathroom as well as half the house. ..but somehow the toilet was able to remain intact....:shaq2:

also during that scene why would anyone except bomb squad be permitted in a bomb situation? there were reporters...firemen. ...Joe Pesci and other random individuals allowed in the house...:what:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
*any karate based movie*

You're telling me doing backflips to get away from someone is faster than simply running away? ....why wouldn't the enemy just quickly run behind you during mid-flips and stab your ass or throw a chair at you to trip you up? And why would you use a backflip to exit a room with multiple enemies? I would think you'd be at a better advantage seeing everyone right side up

:damn:

This should have been said in the first page. When you're fighting someone any kind of jumping is just stylish shyt and is just an opportunity for the opponent to truck your ass. Jump kicks, spin kicks, roundhouse kicks somersaults, cartwheels, and all that acrobatic shyt you see executed in movies is don't mean shyt

Feet must planted on the ground and you with firm balance during close quarters combat. Even high kicks aren't advised since it's very easy to anticipate.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
steve url-qaida was his real name lol
u know that black muslim movement was deep in Chicago, maybe url-qaida was the reason that Carl got so many promotions. Maybe Carl and Laura were CIA agents put in to monitor Steve and keep him preoccupied from blowing up the second city
that explains why Carl never did any work and why the other little girl was of no importance to them. they could not comprimise the mission.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Who the fukk be training cops on these television shows because they all need to be fired by lack of common sense. Seriously I've be watching shows like Dexter, Monk, Psych and etc and while the cops be at the crime scene and see nothing one of the characters who's not a cop sees ton of evidence and puts together a solid lead that usually lead to arrests, then the cops always wanna get mad because they got to look like fools for not doing their job. One man does the job that an entire police squad cannot do.

Dexter is a pretty decent serial killer... but with the amount of bodies of villains he be killing he would make a better detective by the way he tracks down where the criminals be hiding. He would be promoted to captain by the end of the month.

The Psych dude be clowning the whole police squad with his accurate and quick "psychic" visions and he has time to mack on hoes and quote 80s songs and movie references.

Monk is anti-social as hell and people make fun of him for it but are quick to kiss his ass when they need him to solve a case... which is pretty much all cases since the show has been on for 8 seasons.

Monk strikes me as an autistic affirmative action hire... aint no way you getting that much leeway to be an a$$hole, no matter how much crime you solve

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Just about every South Park episode.

Also every movie where someone dresses up to fool a certain person. Like Big Momma's House for example. Nia Long woulda known straight a way. That's not my f*cking grandma! That's a dude in drag!

Same goes for the movie white chicks. Those girls have known the person ur pretending to be all their life and they are gonna believe ur that person? They didn't even look like women, they looked all f*cked up.

Same goes for Mrs Doubtfire. Ur own kids ain't gonna recognize you just cause ur dressed up as an old woman? :smh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Same goes for Mrs Doubtfire. Ur own kids ain't gonna recognize you just cause ur dressed up as an old woman? :smh:

:ehh:

IMO after the extensive make up and body suit. I thought that if I never saw Mrs.Doubtfire I wouldn't think it was Robin Williams.

A few originals from my failed attempt at this thread :birdman:

In Total Recall The scene where Quaid and Melina get exposed to the Mars' climate and their faces/eyes/head started to expand and almost blow up before the oxygen got to them in time....So human anatomy is supposed to go back to normal after all that trauma?

Hard Target The bad guy gets a grenade dropped on him by the hero. He takes the time to unscrew and diffuse the grenade dude still ended up getting blown the fukk up by the fuse making contact. nikka if you had that much time to take the shyt apart why didn't you just throw that shyt back?

Last edited:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Project X. Spoilers follow. A guy is lighting up the entire fukking neighborhood with a flamethrower, burning houses down, all that shyt...wearing metal and the police are shooting rubber bullets at him?

:manny:

:laugh:

Also how the f*ck did the police not show up earlier? The 1st time around they were bullshytted and left but as soon as they left they cranked the music up again and the mayhem continued.

In real life the cops woulda been back again in like 15 minutes.

Also all 3 of those kids would have done jail time after all the commotion and destruction they caused.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Plus, how were they not completely fukked out of their mind? They did like 20 shots each, drank a shytload, smoked weed, popped E (without ever doing it before mind you), etc. etc. and they still have the capabilities to talk straight and sit around choppin it up about what had happened through the whole night?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In Game of Thrones I don't get why that Shadow creature came in for one kill and wasn't used again...that's the ultimate cheat code right there.

I remember in Boy Meets World when Cory found out Topanga and Shawn were kissing the excuse was that she was moving away...How the hell does that make it alright for your girl to be kissing your best friend!? :wtb: