HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Set It Off.....the cop was tryin to bring in everyone of the girls for the bank robbery....after they shot Vivica Fox he looked up and saw Jada Pinkett on the bus and didn't stop the bus driver...:childplease:.....dude just had a change of heart out of no where and decides to let a bank robber/attempted murderer go....:stopitslime:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
c'mon breh lol

its the apocalypse, the fact that he was even walking around the city period was dangerous, now you want him to find and secure a military fort???

if that happened, that would make the story even more unbelievable

1. why was he able to safely relocate to a military bunker from the city
2. how was he able to find the military bunker
3. how was he able to access the military bunker (did they just leave the keys in the door?)
4. how was he able to secure the bunker without ever being ran up on halfway through

the house makes sense because its easy to secure, and easy for him to leave/get back to

Breh.. he had the whole city to himself. it didn't have to be a bunker but he could've at least found a crib with a decent basement. He took the time to set up all those bombs/traps so he obviously planned for them possibly finding his location. He was there by himself for over a year which means during the summer he had more time during the days to find a new spot.. plus he was driving. Instead.. he opted to go to empty stores and talk to himself.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Any normal guy would've...

1. fukked fukked Kerry Washington in "I think I love my wife". especially if it got that far..

2. Would've wifed Lynn Winfield in "A Thin Line Between Love and Hate". Sexy, got money and she buying a nikka his own club.. I would've said peace to Mia.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
521394_464753610221432_709086189_n.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
What about before he was employed at Hogwarts?

oh nah definitely you could do it whenever

just thought you meant specifically at hogwarts

but somehow the ministry of magic had like a gps magic locator for ppl that disapparated because thats how they kept teens from using magic outside of school

But that werewolf shyt is exactly why old medieval tales of vampires and ghost and shyt doesn't make sense. The moon effects the tides on earth regardless of cloud cover, so why the fukk would the rules be any different when turning ppl into werewolves.

Same shyt that somebody exposed with vampires and burning by the suns rays because technically the moonlight is just reflected sunlight.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
True Blood. Sookie knows the powers she has and how helpful they are, but this bytch wont take the time to hone her skills and become proficient at throwing those blasts

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Oz-I know bad shyt happens in prison but damn. With all the fukkery that happened in the Oswald Correctional Facility how the fukk did McManus and Leo stay employed for so long.?
Co-sign to the fullest, i mean there was a killing every month, big name leaders of crime gangs getting touched up with ease, a stabbing every other day, rapes, it made no sense, i want so someone to explain to me why 1) that artist guy was in OZ for defacing a painting and you put him in a maximum security area instead of PC? 2) Why would you house those Asian refugees in OZ also with killers, you mean to tell me with all the areas of that prison, you put them there? Gloria cheats on her husband with Mcmanus, catches feeling for Ryan who has her husband killed, gets raped and then comes back and catches feelings for Ryan again:wtf:. Give me a break.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Easy A.

In this movie Emma Stone's character is ostracized in school for being promiscuous, and it is basically implied that she's the only one in the whole school that has had sex.. and at the same time is actually still a virgin making up stories that she's a slut.
What high school do you know that is chalk full of virgins? When I was in school you'd find at least 4 or 5 pregnant chicks in any given school year.

Keeping with the same subject.. as some one who grew up in an inner city area, I've always found most high school movies unrelatable. All these movies seem to never have any black people, no wiggers, no hippies, no heavy metal cats.. they all look like Abercombie and Fitch models.

Varsity Blues - Mox comes off the bench and has UNBELIEVABLE Tom Brady like chemistry with the offense. The coach didn't even believe in him and was more like :beli: at the thought of even playing him.

I know its Texas football, but them dudes were treated like Gawds and closed the strip club down..i don't even think they made it rain like that..also, that teacher woulda been fired b/c her cover woulda for sure been blown. What 17-18 y/o kids could keep that kinda secret?? :heh:

Billy-Bob shoulda had an aneurysm - :flabbynsick:

Also, the coach is just gonna walk away for the game after 30 something odd years?? Didn't he coach their dads? He basically let James Van Der Beek's shenanigans oust him after one of the teams best seasons to date...There wasn't a booster club to support him? Who was gonna coach the team next season? :what:

Mox NEVER wanted to play football again? :upsetfavre:
That chick came out with the Whipped Creme bikini and Mox didn't smash, b/c he was faithful to his High School GF?? :noah::sadcam::pacspit:

Still loved the movie tho...

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
this isn't destroying a movie with logic,but this just popped into my head the other day at work,and there was a thread about women in "love movies" that if you looked deep enough it was more like promoting sloredom to women.

Well let's talk about Forrest Gump the simp of all simps.

This dude Forrest simped Jenny for a good 23 years never got ANYWHERE with her. Beat up Random Dudes who disrespected her only for her to leave him,she did drugs slept around and then when Forrest starts getting big ( the attention from the media for the long run) world class ping pong player and owner of a multi million doller shrimping company where his whole fleet of ships is named after the chick, she comes back finally breaks him off only to dip into the night again.

Then out of nowhere sends a letter to him he shows up she tells him that her kid is his he believes it, they're married for 2 months tops and this chick has the audacity to die on him leaving him with the kid that he doesn't know if it's his then buries her on his property

Damn when you say it like that it looks really bad:smile:

Gump may have been the ultimate simp...BUT he had an excuse he was retarded.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:childplease: he wasn't retarded dude was a star football player at alabama,met the president, was awesome at ping pong was the owner of a large company. What retard has ever accomplished all that?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:childplease: he wasn't retarded dude was a star football player at alabama,met the president, was awesome at ping pong was the owner of a large company. What retard has ever accomplished all that? Let's call Forrest what he was a simp, the slowness was just added for empathy

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:childplease: he wasn't retarded dude was a star football player at alabama,met the president, was awesome at ping pong was the owner of a large company. What retard has ever accomplished all that?

Just the one to the best of my knowledge.

Go watch the movie again, he's retarded...high functioning retard, but retarded none the less.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:childplease: he wasn't retarded dude was a star football player at alabama,met the president, was awesome at ping pong was the owner of a large company. What retard has ever accomplished all that? Let's call Forrest what he was a simp, the slowness was just added for empathy

Thats cuz they didnt want him to go FULL retard. :dwillhuh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Just the one to the best of my knowledge.

Go watch the movie again, he's retarded...high functioning retard, but retarded none the less.

Yeah exactly. What kind of person sees the movie Forest Gump and comes out with the conclusion that Forest wasn't f*cking retarded? U might be retarded urself :laugh:

He was slightly retarded so he was still functional in a lot of aspects but he didn't really understand certain things very well.

That's why he has an excuse for his simpery. He saw her as a friend more than a woman he wanted to f*ck.

Thats cuz they didnt want him to go FULL retard. :dwillhuh:

:laff: