HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Breh.. he had the whole city to himself. it didn't have to be a bunker but he could've at least found a crib with a decent basement. He took the time to set up all those bombs/traps so he obviously planned for them possibly finding his location. He was there by himself for over a year which means during the summer he had more time during the days to find a new spot.. plus he was driving. Instead.. he opted to go to empty stores and talk to himself.

nah but he had the city booby trapped remember

I get ya bunker idea, but essentially thats what he did with the house

if you're the last person in the world, shyt I think you'd want a normal ass house as opposed to the batcave lmao

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
Haven't read this whole thread, but I bet you won't find any :what: moments on The Wire. That's why it's the GOAT show.

:win:

Omar jumping out of a fourth floor window like Batman and disappearing before Chris makes it down stairs. :comeon:

And then he terrorizes Micheal while hobbling on a broomstick/crutch without any heat. :comeon:

Omar robbing people with his back turned to the door and only asking for the dope? :comeon:

Prop Joe trusting Marlo like he did. Knowing he didnt give a fukk about anybody. :comeon:

McNulty not making a serious attempt at fukking Greggs? :comeon:

Avon being dumb enough to be around those guns. :comeon:

Avon giving Marlo the connect.:comeon:

Micheal being smarter than Snoop. :comeon:

With that being said its still my favorite show ever!!!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Every relationship Turtle had in the last few seasons of Entourage...that's all I should have to even say.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Martin....when gina got her head caught in the brass headboard....that was a situation the fire department could have taken care of in a matter of minutes with a bolt cutter....

Untitled-10.gif

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually buy it...

No matter how much them kids train...MMA has taught us that that Karate shyt is mostly fake and not combat-efficient.

Young Jaden went over there and dominated offa athleticism and Black genetics breh....:win:

These Chinese dudes were out there on some "I shall destroy this negro using The Dragon Lotus"

Jaden : :rudy:

I watched this shyt on starz this weekend, the whole time I was thinking "why doesn't this little dude go the stephon marbury route" and dominate Chinese basketball??

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The mist

You telling me a whole platoon of army soldiers in tanks and with a helicopter. With guns blazing and flamethrowers, couldn't be heard literally 30 seconds away from that car at the end??

He literally hears a monster, doesn't even wait to see it, and kills everyone. Blam blam blam blam. He yells 2-3 times, gets out the car, yells twice. And EVERYBODY rolls on by 2 seconds later. The whole scene was less than a minute and nobody heard nothing? Especially a helicopter?

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
The mist

You telling me a whole platoon of army soldiers in tanks and with a helicopter. With guns blazing and flamethrowers, couldn't be heard literally 30 seconds away from that car at the end??

He literally hears a monster, doesn't even wait to see it, and kills everyone. Blam blam blam blam. He yells 2-3 times, gets out the car, yells twice. And EVERYBODY rolls on by 2 seconds later. The whole scene was less than a minute and nobody heard nothing? Especially a helicopter?

or how that one old bytch was able to make it through the mist to safety on foot, by herself, and with no weapons :rudy:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
or how that one old bytch was able to make it through the mist to safety on foot, by herself, and with no weapons :rudy:

:russ:

That was just nasty and I think they added that to rub it in the main characters face when he didn't want to help her get to her kid.

Maybe she found helped out there.

You can tell she was like :smugfavre: when they passed him by.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Every relationship Turtle had in the last few seasons of Entourage...that's all I should have to even say.

This goes for all tv shows and media.

The fattest ugliest swagless losers always get some of the finest or really good look girls.

Worst offender has to be the big bang theory.

That one p*ssy boy with the faq haircut (can't think of his name too lazy to google) gets to pipe that fine ass indian chick. He's also had plenty of relationships throughout the series.

Just remembered George Constanza fukked Maris Tomay :childplease: