HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
this isn't destroying a movie with logic,but this just popped into my head the other day at work,and there was a thread about women in "love movies" that if you looked deep enough it was more like promoting sloredom to women.

Well let's talk about Forrest Gump the simp of all simps.

This dude Forrest simped Jenny for a good 23 years never got ANYWHERE with her. Beat up Random Dudes who disrespected her only for her to leave him,she did drugs slept around and then when Forrest starts getting big ( the attention from the media for the long run) world class ping pong player and owner of a multi million doller shrimping company where his whole fleet of ships is named after the chick, she comes back finally breaks him off only to dip into the night again.

Then out of nowhere sends a letter to him he shows up she tells him that her kid is his he believes it, they're married for 2 months tops and this chick has the audacity to die on him leaving him with the kid that he doesn't know if it's his then buries her on his property

yeah she was a horrible person but Forrest was retarded so i could see that happening.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
In Iron Man couldn't Stark just make special armor without all the futuristic weapons for US Soldiers to help end wars and conflicts quicker? And Pepper bytching to him because he's stopping terrorists from using his makings to butcher people. :leostare:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saved by The Bell....Kelly dates Jeff (the new owner of the Max) who is a older dude in his late 20's it seems....kelly is what 16 at the time?..:sitdown:...dude would be sittin next to Sandusky right about now...

*interesting fact...the dude that played jeff hunter has been and is still gettin death threats till this day cuz of his character breakin up Zack and Kelly*

:
That's fukked up if I ever saw him I'd give him some dap for tappin that ass.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Movie is one of my all time favs BUT :aicmon:...

At da end of Da Neverending story, when Bastian is ridin Falcor..

1. How da fukk you go from being in da fantasy world then all of a sudden into da real world like dat? I ain't see no dam portal nowhere.

2. And you mean to tell me NOBODY reported or did shyt when dey saw some lil kid ridin a big ass dog dragon terrorizin nikkas downtown? :shaq2:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Supernatural TV Show.

So Dean dies and goes to hell for selling his soul to bring back his brother from the dead.

Time is different in hell. While Dean has been dead for four months in our world but his time in hell equates 40 years. Nig spent a good amount of that time getting torn apart over and over again by demons. Alistair, a boss demon would come to Dean and offer him mercy off the torture rack so Dean can start torturing other incoming souls.

Dean turned down the demon for 30 years. :aicmon:

He finally agrees to carve up fresh souls on the torture rack and does it for 10 years. Anyway a seal is broken because an innocent man in hell is torturing peeps and so Castiel grabs Dean from hell.

All this nikka gets when he's out is some debilitating nightmares but his personality is intact despite enduring 40 years of horrible traumatic shyt.:wtf:

Dean should have been a broken ass mess when Castiel dragged him out. I ain't no psychiatrist but an no way in hell Dean would be all normal and shyt after 40 years of heinous torture.

The icing on top is that he's "fixed" and gets to bounce back like nothing when he talks about the experience with his brother and cries.:rudy:

:stopitslime:

fukk out of here, Kripke.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Movie is one of my all time favs BUT :aicmon:...

At da end of Da Neverending story, when Bastian is ridin Falcor..

1. How da fukk you go from being in da fantasy world then all of a sudden into da real world like dat? I ain't see no dam portal nowhere.

2. And you mean to tell me NOBODY reported or did shyt when dey saw some lil kid ridin a big ass dog dragon terrorizin nikkas downtown? :shaq2:

*daps*