HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I AM LEGEND

How come he used a regular house? How come he didn't just live in a military style/fort/bunker with an secure underground room just in case they found his hide out? He used a regular ass house.

ha ha...i never thought about that.....dude had the world of secure spots to pick from too...not like he to pay a security deposit...

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
I actually buy it...

No matter how much them kids train...MMA has taught us that that Karate shyt is mostly fake and not combat-efficient.

Young Jaden went over there and dominated offa athleticism and Black genetics breh....:win:

These Chinese dudes were out there on some "I shall destroy this negro using The Dragon Lotus"

Jaden : :rudy:

Now this made me lol.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
this isn't destroying a movie with logic,but this just popped into my head the other day at work,and there was a thread about women in "love movies" that if you looked deep enough it was more like promoting sloredom to women.

Well let's talk about Forrest Gump the simp of all simps.

This dude Forrest simped Jenny for a good 23 years never got ANYWHERE with her. Beat up Random Dudes who disrespected her only for her to leave him,she did drugs slept around and then when Forrest starts getting big ( the attention from the media for the long run) world class ping pong player and owner of a multi million doller shrimping company where his whole fleet of ships is named after the chick, she comes back finally breaks him off only to dip into the night again.

Then out of nowhere sends a letter to him he shows up she tells him that her kid is his he believes it, they're married for 2 months tops and this chick has the audacity to die on him leaving him with the kid that he doesn't know if it's his then buries her on his property

you forgot she had AIDS

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
this isn't destroying a movie with logic,but this just popped into my head the other day at work,and there was a thread about women in "love movies" that if you looked deep enough it was more like promoting sloredom to women.

Well let's talk about Forrest Gump the simp of all simps.

This dude Forrest simped Jenny for a good 23 years never got ANYWHERE with her. Beat up Random Dudes who disrespected her only for her to leave him,she did drugs slept around and then when Forrest starts getting big ( the attention from the media for the long run) world class ping pong player and owner of a multi million doller shrimping company where his whole fleet of ships is named after the chick, she comes back finally breaks him off only to dip into the night again.

Then out of nowhere sends a letter to him he shows up she tells him that her kid is his he believes it, they're married for 2 months tops and this chick has the audacity to die on him leaving him with the kid that he doesn't know if it's his then buries her on his property

cosign even as a kid i used to wonder why would dude chase a chick like that. Yeah she was the only one nice to him as kids but after that she basically whored around. When u put it that way about her coming back with like a 4-5 yo kid when they boned like a year ago, i guess he wasnt smart enough to figure that something was off lol. Than this dude wifes her up after she's been used up and wasting away from aids; and is left to raise some random kid.

Daps
3rd harry potter

So they get out of the tree and walk through the field at night with no problem, until a cloud that was covering the moon moves and lupin turns into a werewolf.

If all he needed to do was avoid direct moonlight shouldn't staying inside in a room with no windows do the trick?

Or fukk, they're wizards. Can't dude just go to the opposite side of the world where its day while the moon is up and then come back when its morning?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
3rd harry potter

So they get out of the tree and walk through the field at night with no problem, until a cloud that was covering the moon moves and lupin turns into a werewolf.

If all he needed to do was avoid direct moonlight shouldn't staying inside in a room with no windows do the trick?

Or fukk, they're wizards. Can't dude just go to the opposite side of the world where its day while the moon is up and then come back when its morning?

Nice catch.

Wizards can get a license to disapparate (teleport). I think Remus is a wizard that can do this. Why he doesn't disapparate to a non-full moon location is beyond me. :dwillhuh:

Unless the Lunar cycle is tied to him according to where he was bitten :aicmon: which would be dumb IMO. J.K. Rowling never clarifies....

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
3rd harry potter

there are tons of holes you can jab into harry potter, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and when I first started smoking chronic I used to watch them all on Blu-ray, felt like I was inside the fukkin movie :merchant: but it also made me think about how many holes there are in the plot

also, why can't they just use that time travel shyt from the 4th one to go back in time and stop voldemort from ever killing harrys parents or even other characters like that one cac from the 4th who dies with harry in the graveyard

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
there are tons of holes you can jab into harry potter, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and when I first started smoking chronic I used to watch them all on Blu-ray, felt like I was inside the fukkin movie :merchant: but it also made me think about how many holes there are in the plot

also, why can't they just use that time travel shyt from the 4th one to go back in time and stop voldemort from ever killing harrys parents or even other characters like that one cac from the 4th who dies with harry in the graveyard

Rowling put herself in a corner with them time turners. In the books I think Harry and friends accidentally smash all of the rest that were in stock :childplease: conveniently taking them out of the story explaining that they can't be made again. :aicmon:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oz-I know bad shyt happens in prison but damn. With all the fukkery that happened in the Oswald Correctional Facility how the fukk did McManus and Leo stay employed for so long.?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nice catch.

Wizards can get a license to disapparate (teleport). I think Remus is a wizard that can do this. Why he doesn't disapparate to a non-full moon location is beyond me. :dwillhuh:

Unless the Lunar cycle is tied to him according to where he was bitten :aicmon: which would be dumb IMO. J.K. Rowling never clarifies....

you can't dispparate onto/from the ground of Hogwarts....there's magic preventing that, its one of the castle defenses

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I AM LEGEND

How come he used a regular house? How come he didn't just live in a military style/fort/bunker with an secure underground room just in case they found his hide out? He used a regular ass house.

c'mon breh lol

its the apocalypse, the fact that he was even walking around the city period was dangerous, now you want him to find and secure a military fort???

if that happened, that would make the story even more unbelievable

1. why was he able to safely relocate to a military bunker from the city
2. how was he able to find the military bunker
3. how was he able to access the military bunker (did they just leave the keys in the door?)
4. how was he able to secure the bunker without ever being ran up on halfway through

the house makes sense because its easy to secure, and easy for him to leave/get back to