HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: He insisted you guys call it soda out there.

totalcounty.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I haven't read the book but I don't think he had that power until he became Gandolf the White, and by that time they had no clue where the hobbits were :manny:
no, its because gandalf never has that power. as far as I remember from the book the eagle king whatever owed gandalf a favor.

also, even if he could summon these eagles, think about it. random ass birds fly over saruman's watching eye :childplease: thats like two allied planes trying to cross german borders in WWII. theyd be shot the fukk down with ease.

here
Logic 'n shyt.: Why didn't the eagles just fly them into Mordor?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
As funny as his movies are, Sylvester Stallone is full of shyt.

-Thanks to Drago, Rocky Balboa was about to die at the hands of a bum that he trained. fast forward 20 years later and he's giving a polished world champion the beats? What happened to all that brain damage?

-Why would the government entrust Rambo, a crazed, INCARCERATED war vet who went on an insane rampage, with a very delicate mission to search for POWs?

-In the Expendables, Jet Li and Stallone got caught up in a car chase and eventual brawl with Dolph Lundgren. My question is, where the fukk were they even going and why were they by themselves?

-In Demolition Man, you had a bunch of guys who were tired of living in a dystopia and isolated themselves from the society. They're mostly harmless, but you send a hardened psychopathic cop killer to wipe them out, knowing law enforcement is too soft to handle him. :comeon:

And WTF is with both Stallone and Snipes getting the cryo-prison treatment? In what world does a cop who made a grievous mistake get the same punishment as a dude who guns people down just for breathing?

:ooh::lawd::russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
-In Demolition Man, you had a bunch of guys who were tired of living in a dystopia and isolated themselves from the society. They're mostly harmless, but you send a hardened psychopathic cop killer to wipe them out, knowing law enforcement is too soft to handle him. :comeon:

And WTF is with both Stallone and Snipes getting the cryo-prison treatment? In what world does a cop who made a grievous mistake get the same punishment as a dude who guns people down just for breathing?

Edit: And why was the law so damn soft anyway? It had only been about 30 years since Stallone's time (1996-2030). I know there was an earthquake, but you're telling me society had fallen apart so bad that decades of law enforcement techniques just ceased to exist?

lol i liked that movie , mostly because of its cornyness

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Ferris's Run (The Chase Scene) - YouTube

I couldn't find a vid that goes further than that, but he's breathing hard and his head is damp.

Plus he talks about graduating in like a month so it's probably mid-April. Mid April in Chicago, there's a decent chance you're looking at weather in the mid 50's if you're lucky you may get some days of low 70's, which is why most had on jackets. It's possible in that type of temperature, nice breeze, a run wouldn't leave you with sweat pouring off you.

:leostare:

i havent seen this piff in a minute tho :noah:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Saved by The Bell....Kelly dates Jeff (the new owner of the Max) who is a older dude in his late 20's it seems....kelly is what 16 at the time?..:sitdown:...dude would be sittin next to Sandusky right about now...

*interesting fact...the dude that played jeff hunter has been and is still gettin death threats till this day cuz of his character breakin up Zack and Kelly*

Jeff from “Saved by the Bell” records 6,102nd Consecutive Day of Hate Mail for Breaking-Up Zack and Kelly — The Larely Beagle – The Community Newspaper of Larely, California
:russ:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saved by The Bell....Kelly dates Jeff (the new owner of the Max) who is a older dude in his late 20's it seems....kelly is what 16 at the time?..:sitdown:...dude would be sittin next to Sandusky right about now...

*interesting fact...the dude that played jeff hunter has been and is still gettin death threats till this day cuz of his character breakin up Zack and Kelly*

Jeff from “Saved by the Bell” records 6,102nd Consecutive Day of Hate Mail for Breaking-Up Zack and Kelly — The Larely Beagle – The Community Newspaper of Larely, California
:russ:

Damn that's hilarious.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Ferris's Run (The Chase Scene) - YouTube

I couldn't find a vid that goes further than that, but he's breathing hard and his head is damp.

Plus he talks about graduating in like a month so it's probably mid-April. Mid April in Chicago, there's a decent chance you're looking at weather in the mid 50's if you're lucky you may get some days of low 70's, which is why most had on jackets. It's possible in that type of temperature, nice breeze, a run wouldn't leave you with sweat pouring off you.

:dwillhuh:

Breh I've ran in the WINTER and came back sweating my ass off.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Shottas - So you're telling me three dudes can just simply murk a powerful, WHITE politician in broad daylight in Jamaica and get away with it? :wtf:

So you're telling me a big time drug lord who runs Miami with all kinds of goons and killas let's himself get extorted by three dudes?? :wtf:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this isn't destroying a movie with logic,but this just popped into my head the other day at work,and there was a thread about women in "love movies" that if you looked deep enough it was more like promoting sloredom to women.

Well let's talk about Forrest Gump the simp of all simps.

This dude Forrest simped Jenny for a good 23 years never got ANYWHERE with her. Beat up Random Dudes who disrespected her only for her to leave him,she did drugs slept around and then when Forrest starts getting big ( the attention from the media for the long run) world class ping pong player and owner of a multi million doller shrimping company where his whole fleet of ships is named after the chick, she comes back finally breaks him off only to dip into the night again.

Then out of nowhere sends a letter to him he shows up she tells him that her kid is his he believes it, they're married for 2 months tops and this chick has the audacity to die on him leaving him with the kid that he doesn't know if it's his then buries her on his property