Daps
in A Different World,
dwayan interrupts whitley's wedding to byron,
she accepts his proposal and byron allows them
to get married at his expense?:wtf:
any normal person in that situation would have
shut everything down including the reverend
conducting the ceremony

That's the only scene in Tv history I ever almost shed a tear at.

Ron was a real ass friend to Dwayne. :to:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Law and Order...........now I don't know shiit about how NYPD runs its organization as far as officer's jurisidctions or precincts.....but that show seems like the main station is in Manhattan, but they be out in the Bronx, Coney Island, Staten Island....but maybe a detective can go to other jurisdictions, that is probably is the case..idk.... :manny:

Batman Dark Knight series...........how they going to clearly show Chicago skylines inthe first two movies, but all of sudden the trailer for the new movie has the NYC skyline with the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridge in it??? Did Gotham City "move" to NYC, which actually is where Gotham is usually considered anyway... :manny:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Law and Order...........now I don't know shiit about how NYPD runs its organization as far as officer's jurisidctions or precincts.....but that show seems like the main station is in Manhattan, but they be out in the Bronx, Coney Island, Staten Island....but maybe a detective can go to other jurisdictions, that is probably is the case..idk.... :manny:

every boro u named is under the same nyc jurisdiction for nypd/detectives....going out of their jurisdiction would be if an officer from nypd went into suffolk county or nassau tryin to run sh!t...

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Teen Wolf- You ain't shyt on the court but all it takes is your werewolf genes to kick in and you suddenly MJ?

also it just happens to be coo wit kids..parents and most importantly the government that a publicly displayed werewolf is walking the earth amongst people...:shaq2:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Batman Dark Knight series...........how they going to clearly show Chicago skylines inthe first two movies, but all of sudden the trailer for the new movie has the NYC skyline with the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridge in it??? Did Gotham City "move" to NYC, which actually is where Gotham is usually considered anyway... :manny:

Didnt they film that new shyt in pittsburgh? Idk, didnt like the way gotham was portrayed in tdk, batman begins had the gotham vibe more imo.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
also it just happens to be coo wit kids..parents and most importantly the government that a publicly displayed werewolf is walking the earth amongst people...:shaq2:
I'm saying knowing the Government they would've experimented on his ass quick.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
As funny as his movies are, Sylvester Stallone is full of shyt.

-Thanks to Drago, Rocky Balboa was about to die at the hands of a bum that he trained. fast forward 20 years later and he's giving a polished world champion the beats? What happened to all that brain damage?

-Why would the government entrust Rambo, a crazed, INCARCERATED war vet who went on an insane rampage, with a very delicate mission to search for POWs?

-In the Expendables, Jet Li and Stallone got caught up in a car chase and eventual brawl with Dolph Lundgren. My question is, where the fukk were they even going and why were they by themselves?

-In Demolition Man, you had a bunch of guys who were tired of living in a dystopia and isolated themselves from the society. They're mostly harmless, but you send a hardened psychopathic cop killer to wipe them out, knowing law enforcement is too soft to handle him. :comeon:

And WTF is with both Stallone and Snipes getting the cryo-prison treatment? In what world does a cop who made a grievous mistake get the same punishment as a dude who guns people down just for breathing?

Edit: And why was the law so damn soft anyway? It had only been about 30 years since Stallone's time (1996-2030). I know there was an earthquake, but you're telling me society had fallen apart so bad that decades of law enforcement techniques just ceased to exist?