HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
lord of the rings

if gandolf had the ability to summon some gigantic eagles to fly him and his people around....why did they spent 2 and a 1/2 movies walking to their destination ?
have you read the book ? you prolly wouldnt ask this question then tho, lol

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
lord of the rings

if gandolf had the ability to summon some gigantic eagles to fly him and his people around....why did they spent 2 and a 1/2 movies walking to their destination ?

I haven't read the book but I don't think he had that power until he became Gandolf the White, and by that time they had no clue where the hobbits were :manny:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The Wire. ...its one thing to fear Omar....but to see him walking the streets clearly unarmed...in a robe....going to get honey nut cheerios....and you still give up your product ?...:what:....that was the perfect time to murder that nicca...and would have been much more logical than a 12 year old kid takin him out. ..

Nope. He developed enough juice by that point that they weren't trying to test him. They didn't know what he was doing at that point. Try another one.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Nope. He developed enough juice by that point that they weren't trying to test him. They didn't know what he was doing at that point. Try another one.

:aicmon:...that logic and juice quote are outdated....an unarmed man getting shot down however happens every minute in real life ...rep or no rep. ...

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
He was a "retired" priest, if that is even possible. But regardless, I call bullshyt a person just goes to bible school and all of a sudden got powers like that. But then again, if we're going to believe in vampires... I guess its gotta come with the territory somewhat.

:dead:

bruh you're looking to deep into it

I think you're confusing religion with magic

blessing holy water from a christian standpoint isn't the same as being a voodoo priestess or something like that

:stop: :usure: did I just say you're confusing magic with religion :laff:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
i gotta take it back to superman 2, so after clark loses his powers, how the hell did he make it to the north pole. :what:
u telling me he walked from where ever metropolis is to the northpole with nothing but that jacket :what:
and he had no superpowers to deal with all those bears and the elements in the woods :what:

yo, my little brother already ruined Superman II for himself and he's only 7

out of nowhere one day he was like "I can't believe superman gave up his powers for a girl; if you're a superhero, you're supposed to get girls WITH your powers :why:"

made me proud to know he can already see the dangers of the simp lifestyle :to:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Night At The Roxbury

If they wanted to get in that bad, and all it took was waiting in line, why didn't they go at like 2 in the afternoon with 500 dollars ready to pay their way in and just wait till the club opens.

If they wanted to speak with Mr. Zadear why didn't they call his office and ask to make an appointment.

How did Colin Quinn not sue for sexual harrassment

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Bigger problem. They live in Chicago but called it soda.
:leon:
Superman 4....Nuclear Man snatches that cac woman up.and flies into space with her and she just functions like its normal. She doesn't evaporate on the way up there...she breathes with no problem while holding on to him and then later Superman. The writers didn't even try

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ferris buelers day off

how ferris sprint all the way home like that and not brake a sweat or be breathin hard as shyt once he got there hoppin fences with a leather jacket

I couldn't find a vid that goes further than that, but he's breathing hard and his head is damp.

Plus he talks about graduating in like a month so it's probably mid-April. Mid April in Chicago, there's a decent chance you're looking at weather in the mid 50's if you're lucky you may get some days of low 70's, which is why most had on jackets. It's possible in that type of temperature, nice breeze, a run wouldn't leave you with sweat pouring off you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
In the Halloween movie with Busta how come the kids didn't call the police so a SWAT team can go in the house and murk Micheal?

Micheal Myers being put in the Mogue while he is still alive. I mean they didn't check his pulse?

Also he doesn't go to the Gym and yet he is much more brolic and stronger than every man he comes across.

Micheal Myers eating wild rats as his main source of food, how does a house in the surbubs in Illinois have rats running inside it? Also how does he catch them, its not like he could to go the 99 Cents store to pick up mouse traps. :pachaha:

Also the neighbors would have complained as the Rats would have started going at other people's houses too.

Also, Micheal Myers probably doesn't take showers and wears the same outfit for years they can't smell him in those sneak attacks? There's people who's hygiene is on point IRL and yet they still have BO but this nikka Micheal been wearing the same outfit since the late 70s and he has no body odor. :sitdown:

In the first movie Micheal gets shot and falls out the second floor of his house and yet he gets up and walk away look nothing happend. :what:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
100k is not enough for his family in the long term, Sky was not working at the time, 100k is not much money in this country anymore.

your right but realistically Like I said a teacher in his 50s no health care benefits . No life insurance and turning down great job when you need money and health care bad. Not to mention this dude literally wants to start selling Meth because he saw his brother law making an arrest on tv, then ask to go on a drug bust and wants to go in business with the same dude who partner just got arrested by his brother in law that day. :what: like I said smart dumbass

"Breh your partner just got arrested by the dea this morning on a snitch bust. I'm thinking we should do business" :snoop: