HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The thing about zombie movies is, EVERYBODY HAS IT and NOBODY KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING.. So it wasn't just bites.. Anybody who died was coming up a zombie. And how can you prevent all deaths? And then, nobody in these movies ever saw a zombie movie, so they have no clue why granny is up and walking, trying to bite, what the bite will do, nor that everyone who dies will come up the same

The ignorance is what kills us everytime... But still.. Hell nah
Not that I disagree about ignorance. shyt we saw what happened with covid. Still though this one is more easily contained than an airborne one. And you can shoot it :mjgrin:
Walking dead I think was the one where everything dead becomes a zombie. Other ones there's usually a patient zero. I just don't see how any of em compete with military hell all these gun owners once its on site. :hubie:

The axe murderer

Daps
Zombie movies also usually take place in dense population areas, plus in recent years they speed up the infection process. Korean zombie movies/shows are damn near immediate
One thing the movies do get right is how much the authorities will downplay how bad it is. So while they will get murked a lot of people gonna die just off that alone.

The people hiding a bite from the group DEFINITELY will be a lot :mjgrin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not that I disagree about ignorance. shyt we saw what happened with covid. Still though this one is more easily contained than an airborne one. And you can shoot it :mjgrin:
Walking dead I think was the one where everything dead becomes a zombie. Other ones there's usually a patient zero. I just don't see how any of em compete with military hell all these gun owners once its on site. :hubie:
OG living dead started all this and they all had it, bite or not...

I guess the thing is not knowing.. You wake up at 3am, there's noise coming from little timmy room, you run in, some man in the corner with blood, biting your child... You running for a gun or going to beat his fukking ass??? Well now little timmy and the zombie biting your ass... Now imagine this a project building and there's 200 more apts to go raid.... hospitals... jails......

It be halfway in the movie and they be like "Oh shyt, shoot them in the head and also it's the bites"

But I do agree.. No way they take over the world. I do have a very interesting Coli thread if someone wants to make it.

"The zombie outbreak starts at midnight in Brooklyn NYC" How long before they win or we do? Cause you gotta figure it'll be 8am before everyone is even awake and realizing the danger

The axe murderer

Daps
OG living dead started all this and they all had it, bite or not...

I guess the thing is not knowing.. You wake up at 3am, there's noise coming from little timmy room, you run in, some man in the corner with blood, biting your child... You running for a gun or going to beat his fukking ass??? Well now little timmy and the zombie biting your ass... Now imagine this a project building and there's 200 more apts to go raid.... hospitals... jails......

It be halfway in the movie and they be like "Oh shyt, shoot them in the head and also it's the bites"

But I do agree.. No way they take over the world. I do have a very interesting Coli thread if someone wants to make it.

"The zombie outbreak starts at midnight in Brooklyn NYC" How long before they win or we do? Cause you gotta figure it'll be 8am before everyone is even awake and realizing the danger
Oh most definitely. The worst is for instance similar scenario but its your wife biting your children. You ever have a loved one with Alzheimer's? Forgetting memories which basically make them who they are? Its fukking horrible. Now imagine that but 1000x worse, is a decaying corpse and is turning the other ones into something like this. It will be mind breaking. Even a hardened vet would be fukked up over this.

Now you got all this running through your mind and you got split second to make your choice. Even if you know of zombie media this shyt feels unreal. The scenario gets worse if its a runner. You have your gun its running towards you. Tick tock. What you gon do. I used to check on scenarios where an armed person has a knife man rushing them.

Adrenaline will keep that man rushing at you. Cept its a zombie and you're shooting for center mass on instinct instead of the head. Its not looking good mane

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Zombie movies also usually take place in dense population areas, plus in recent years they speed up the infection process. Korean zombie movies/shows are damn near immediate
I mean Resident Evil and World War Z were in pretty dense areas now?

but in regards shyt developing quick, I think Resident was quick as well. Umbrella dropped a vaccine and months later all of Racc00n city looked like skidrow.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Titanic.

Grandma was on her deathbed and decided to tell her family about the time she let some grimey ass homeless kid draw her naked and smash her in the back of a Model T.

All before throwing away the family inheritance to the bottom of the ocean on some big fukk you to her surviving generations.
:what:

The axe murderer

Daps
Titanic.

Grandma was on her deathbed and decided to tell her family about the time she let some grimey ass homeless kid draw her naked and smash her in the back of a Model T.

All before throwing away the family inheritance to the bottom of the ocean on some big fukk you to her surviving generations.
:what:
When the necklace got tossed I knew the wrong thing got thrown overboard :wow:
It should've been her old ass instead if she wanted to be with jack so much :wow:

Daps
Teen girl gets into argument with parents, runs away, gets into danger, needs to be rescued, puts other lives in danger