Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
18377.jpg

:laff:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I remember someone justifying the reason why Walt turns that shyt down is pride. :stopitslime:

If that's the case then Walt's pride is on Lucifer's level.

It was pride and he dated the girl from the company before and she ended up marrying his partner combined with the company making millions of his ideas and them not cutting him a check when the company went public left him with bad feelings.

It definitely was pride in the show but this dude basically turned down probably 100k plus a year job not to mention ALL his medical bills being paid. Like if you really think about a teacher with no health benefits? :childplease: A middle aged guy with a family and no life insurance policy. If anything you would think you would squash the simp beef and convince the rich dude to show some love to your family if you pass.
For Walter to be a genius he comes off like a dumb ass.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Any movie where the main character runs toward a house or building....it explodes and sends the character flying....thrown against a car or wall...and they get up. ..cough a few times and walk away with no trauma to them whatsoever.....:rudy:

"I call bullshyt on that!" - Will Ferrell

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
He -Man.
How NOBODY ever noticed the following:
-Prince Adam and He-Man were never around at the same time

-How the only difference in the two was CLOTHES and yet no one ever connected the dots...
He-Man-Masters-of-the-Universe-he-man-604194_800_600.jpg

:rudy:

-HE-MAN also had a green cat

Why didn't anyone ever shoot him or something while he took 30 seconds to screem "I have the power", if you're gonn kill he-man THAT was the time to do it.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Easy A.

In this movie Emma Stone's character is ostracized in school for being promiscuous, and it is basically implied that she's the only one in the whole school that has had sex.. and at the same time is actually still a virgin making up stories that she's a slut.
What high school do you know that is chalk full of virgins? When I was in school you'd find at least 4 or 5 pregnant chicks in any given school year.

Keeping with the same subject.. as some one who grew up in an inner city area, I've always found most high school movies unrelatable. All these movies seem to never have any black people, no wiggers, no hippies, no heavy metal cats.. they all look like Abercombie and Fitch models.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Dusk Til Dawn
Fukking Kietel blessed the water and it actually became holy water. AND the holy water worked on vampires :comeon:

What do you think holy water is? Water's that's been sanctified by a priest.

I remember someone justifying the reason why Walt turns that shyt down is pride. :stopitslime:

If that's the case then Walt's pride is on Lucifer's level.
It was pride and it is on Lucifer's level.

How much have you watched?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It definitely was pride in the show but this dude basically turned down probably 100k plus a year job not to mention ALL his medical bills being paid. Like if you really think about a teacher with no health benefits? :childplease: A middle aged guy with a family and no life insurance policy. If anything you would think you would squash the simp beef and convince the rich dude to show some love to your family if you pass.
For Walter to be a genius he comes off like a dumb ass.
100k is not enough for his family in the long term, Sky was not working at the time, 100k is not much money in this country anymore.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps

He was a "retired" priest, if that is even possible. But regardless, I call bullshyt a person just goes to bible school and all of a sudden got powers like that. But then again, if we're going to believe in vampires... I guess its gotta come with the territory somewhat.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Haven't read this whole thread, but I bet you won't find any :what: moments on The Wire. That's why it's the GOAT show.

:win:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was a "retired" priest, if that is even possible. But regardless, I call bullshyt a person just goes to bible school and all of a sudden got powers like that. But then again, if we're going to believe in vampires... I guess its gotta come with the territory somewhat.

That's religion for ya :ohlawd:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Haven't read this whole thread, but I bet you won't find any :what: moments on The Wire. That's why it's the GOAT show.

:win:

The Wire. ...its one thing to fear Omar....but to see him walking the streets clearly unarmed...in a robe....going to get honey nut cheerios....and you still give up your product ?...:what:....that was the perfect time to murder that nicca...and would have been much more logical than a 12 year old kid takin him out. ..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It was pride and it is on Lucifer's level.

How much have you watched?

The entire the show.

I think he's hinting on that blessing water is a long task and not as easy as the film made it seem. You can't just make holy water on the fly.

Especially when you realize you need spring water. Which is also hard to come by (the bottled spring water, mostly isn't spring water).