HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He-man...

Just attack and beat the shyt out of him while he's saying that "by the power of greyskull.." bullshyt before he changes.... :yeshrug:
same thing with thundercats

while he have the sword they just watching him call his boys that takes about 2 mins

they looking like this :noah:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
when nino was telling and said

"it was him the light skin brother from the bank he was real head of cmb!"

the just grabbed him like in 2 secs no due process or nothing :russ:
Hell yeah. I never understood how they just arrested him on the spot with nothing except Nino’s word. I know the DA said Nino gave up his connect in order to get a lighter sentence but Educated Brother only handled the money.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
When capt america uses his sheild to protect his whole upper body, why dont anyone shoot at his feet/ankles?
he can withstand a couple of bullets and his gear is slightly above military grade

the serum also gives him low level healing factor and a higher tolerance to pain. He can still die tho

TDT

All Star
Daps
The Warriors...

How the hell did the radio lady know the play by play on what was happening with the Warriors on the street when she was stuck in the studio the whole movie?...

DJ_splash.jpg

:stopitslime:
Another thing about the movie.. Fox saw Luther shoot Cyrus,so how come he didnt just tell the other Warriors when they were at the cemetery..?

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
The Shawshank Redemption:

I don’t think Andy would fit in those shoes and suit. Tim Robbins is about the same height as Michael Jordan.

Would he have enough breathable oxygen in the pipes? He looks incredibly clean and his suit looks nice and ironed after being in a ziplock bag and going through 500 yards of shyt.

When the warden throws the rock through the poster, the poster seems to be covering the hole perfectly at all 4 corners. How did he re-stick it after going inside the hole?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The Shawshank Redemption:

I don’t think Andy would fit in those shoes and suit. Tim Robbins is about the same height as Michael Jordan.

Would he have enough breathable oxygen in the pipes? He looks incredibly clean and his suit looks nice and ironed after being in a ziplock bag and going through 500 yards of shyt.

When the warden throws the rock through the poster, the poster seems to be covering the hole perfectly at all 4 corners. How did he re-stick it after going inside the hole?
Not only that. Did he think he would always keep the same cell his entire tenure? Imagine being 95% done then you get assigned a new cell or what not :dead:

Also what if he was found to he innocent and he had already almost dug all the way through would he be in trouble for trying to escape while be presumed guilty at the time? :dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
nobody telling Dale about his cheating wife would never fly in real life (King of the Hill)

someone would eventually accidentally tell him or she would have gotten caught and I'm sure Dale's crazy ass would catch a charge for shooting a Native American
I read a theory randomly that Dale always knew that Nancy was cheating on him but decided to play ignorant of the infidelity due to the fact that:

1. Despite Joseph not being his Dale grew to love Joseph as his own son and didn't want to break up the family creating a broken home for him.

2. Dale knows he can get away with all of his batshyt crazy activities (owning tons of guns, tunnels and surveliance cameras everywhere, paranoid of everything, scamming the government, etc) without Nancy stopping him because she won't risk exposing herself by doing so... so she's a ride or die by default.

3. Dale still has Nancy by his side so he can stunt on Hank of having a better looking wife than he does and lowkey taunts Bill that he actually has a loving wife unlike him.

4. Despite everything Dale really just didn't want to give up his pawg wife...
f784a6a160ac751c382e14a64f2cf10a.jpg

Last edited: