HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobra kai, the baby saga covers up issues. Johnny would not be a good father. He already showed that with his estranged son being a deadbeat dad. He's alcoholic, immature and prone to violence which is the main reasons hes unemployed. He pins his failings on others and paints himself as a victim. This is a repeating pattern that a nice decoration isn't going to fix. Its going to be a hot mess. He's failed as father, as a teacher and as a human being and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.
Breh don't make me do a Johnny Lawrence is the GOAT rant because I will

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Bad Boys (1983)

Esai Morales and his crew have a suitcase of drugs and meet up with guys to discuss a deal. The other guys pull up with weapons to rob them of their stash, but Esai is quicker and pulls a gun on their main guy to stop the robbery. Esai just says “don’t try this again when we do the deal”, and then agrees to meet up with them again to complete the deal. Why would you continue to work with them after that?

New Jack City

I’m sure I mentioned this before, but Nino Brown was the #1 target for the cops throughout the entire movie. Midway through the trial (not beforehand), he just goes “nah, the pretty MF who I stabbed is the real leader, and there’s others involved” and they just believe him and say “you can get out in a year on good behavior”. He provides no evidence, no details of crimes, nothing of any real substance.

The Karate Kid

Daniel is able to win the full-contact tournament after training for like 2 months and doing NO SPARRING. Actually this applies for any movie/TV show where someone just practices combat all on their own, does no sparring, and suddenly is so good. Like Arya in Game of Thrones becoming a great sword fighter. She did some basic beginner stuff with Syrio Forel, practiced some on her own, did blind stick fighting, and then is a master sword fighter.
Bad boys: Maybe he thought they would he more courteous at the next meeting. :manny:

New Jack City : The DA was like, that's good enough for me. Thanks for snitching Nino. :manny:

Karate Kid: to be fair, Daniel was fighting with Lawrence's crew quite a bit so that helped prepare him. He also had that brief lesson with Myagi. They might of done more of that between the montages. :manny:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Mission Impossible 1...

So you attach a helicopter to a speeding bullet train that drags it into a tunnel and the propellers don't get Chopped up by the tunnel walls???....and miraculously you're able to fly the helicopter without fail even with a second bullet train coming towards you in the opposite direction?... :what:
:what:
And this scene was the sole reason I stopped watching the franchise over 25 years ago.

I instantly hit the :stopitslime: And never looked back.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Bad boys: Maybe he thought they would he more courteous at the next meeting. :manny:

New Jack City : The DA was like, that's good enough for me. Thanks for snitching Nino. :manny:

Karate Kid: to be fair, Daniel was fighting with Lawrence's crew quite a bit so that helped prepare him. He also had that brief lesson with Myagi. They might of done more of that between the montages. :manny:
Fighting?

You mean getting his ass whipped :mjlol:

Also, that was before he even met Mr Miyagi

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Footloose: dancing is illegal, but when they’re finally allowed to dance, some of them are good enough to know how to breakdance. I guess they’ve been having secret dance lessons or something lol

Enter the Dragon: all the prisoners are rotting in their extremely undersized cells, looking weak and malnourished. Then at the end, they’re agile and strong enough to do flying jump kicks against Han’s men.

Regulate: Nate Dogg must be a marksman of Martin Riggs caliber. At night, he’s able to hit all his targets and makes sure to avoid hitting Warren.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Die Hard 2: The planes can’t land in another airport in the DMV area?

McClane also decides to let Dennis Franz know that James Evans McDowell is crooked by pointing his blank-filled machine gun at Franz and firing it at him while the room is filled with other cops.

Those grenades also took forever to explode.

Last edited:
Daps
Clarissa Explains It All

Why are they allowing this boy to enter their daughter’s bedroom period, let alone via a ladder?

And there is no screen in the window, so the room must be full of flies.

And I’m sure I’ve mentioned this, but Home Alone 2,

Kevin gives this homeless woman an ornament, knowing she has no house, and no tree. Your family is rich, and you’re staying in a suite at The Plaza. At least invite this woman in, or bring her a hot breakfast.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It’s high time we discuss the absurdity of some Marvel characters. All Bucky has is a bionic arm and he out here with an M4. Black Widow only had 9MMs. Hawkeye with some fukkin arrows. Falcon with some tech wings and a pistol. Then they expect you to believe they could inflict some real damage on Thanos and his crew? FOH…they might as well just called in the military to assist. Speaking of which, where tf is the military in the MCU?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It’s high time we discuss the absurdity of some Marvel characters. All Bucky has is a bionic arm and he out here with an M4. Black Widow only had 9MMs. Hawkeye with some fukkin arrows. Falcon with some tech wings and a pistol. Then they expect you to believe they could inflict some real damage on Thanos and his crew? FOH…they might as well just called in the military to assist. Speaking of which, where tf is the military in the MCU?
Dudes having Cupertino sized research labs in their mansions they built themselves that nobody knows about.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Angel Has Fallen - Despite the 'evidence', why was everybody so quick to believe Banning tried to have the President killed after he's proven himself loyal several times and saved the previous President TWICE, even preventing the entire country from experiencing nuclear annihilation?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they was busy chasing bruce/hulk for nefarious reasons

thats all they cared about :manny: