HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The entire android saga of DBZ. From the minute trunks shows up through the cell fight all of the characters collectively and individually do the exact opposite of what would solve the problem even as it’s pointed out to them.

“Guys I have an idea :krs:. Let’s use the dragon to find where the guy who builds the robots is and stop him.”

“Nah :camby:. We’d be just as bad since even though he’s done bad shyt before and is working on bad shyt, he hasn’t done this yet.”

“I found the guy we’re looking for and he’s on the way to activate the androids that are supposed to kill us all. Let me just chase him to his hideout and not sound the alarm so the rest of the gang can’t help me stop him and then we can find his lab and just destroy them before they’re activated.”

“This dude who claimed to be from the future says these androids killed me in a fight. Let me stop him from preventing them from being activated so I can fight them :takedat:

“I gotta convince these 2 androids that there’s another one looking to eat them to get stronger so we gotta deal with him. Let me drag him out to the middle of nowhere on a tiny uninhabited island in the ocean and have a fight where we draw a bunch of attention with all the energy we put out.” :stopitslime:

“I have this dude dead to rights whose done a number on everyone else and he says I should let him get transform to get stronger so he can beat me. Yeah this doesn’t sound stupid. I’m down for this even as my kid is losing his mind over the prospect of this happening. Surely this won’t backfire :myman:

“I got the deactivation switch to shut the other android down and destroy it so it can’t be eaten but the android looks like a model and now I’ve got the hots for a robot so I can’t do the deed.” :snoop:

“I’ve fought this cell dude one on one in the ring for a while and he looks pretty worn out. Let me toss him a senzu bean and tell my 11 year old to fight him alone even as my old rival who trained my kid how to fight yells at me for how stupid an idea this is.”

“This guy cell is about to blow himself up. Let me get him out of here but not then quick get myself away from the blast too even as the gang might need my help. Instead let me just joke with my old teacher about it instead of saying to him to grab on and let’s get the fukk out of here before he explodes.” :aicmon:

None of them were stupid like this prior to this whole arc either :beli:

Daps
How is this the most desirable woman in town?

4351130-olive-2.gif

Daps
Bluto was naturally stronger than Popeye, kicks Popeye's arse, then Popeye's eats his spinach, in turn kicks Bluto's arse

Why wouldn't Bluto just eat some spinach himself? Wouldn't become even stronger than Popeye again by this logic?
Because Bluto is one of those guys who lifts, but eats like crap.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I grew up watching old school GI Joe cartoons

Although Cobra was :mjpls: in their recruiting process

I still cheered when Serpentor killed bytch ass Duke:blessed:

Only to find out years later he went into a coma.

Straight b.S. mayne!

Daps
Watching Home Alone 2

I’m sure this thread is full of Home Alone, and Home Alone 2, but I’m adding them again because I started my Christmas movie marathon already.

Harry and Marv could have just LEFT, and evaded the police…TWICE

How do you let your youngest, most misbehaved child run through the airport, and not hold his hand, or make sure he’s in front of you where you can see him?

When they get to the gate, mom says she wants to make sure everybody gets on. The gate attendant says she’ll make sure everyone gets on. How does she know how many kids there are, or what they look like? Mom and dad should have watched all the kids get on.

How are you flying first class, and letting your kids fly economy alone?

Parents should have checked the alarm before bed.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Bad Boys (1983)

Esai Morales and his crew have a suitcase of drugs and meet up with guys to discuss a deal. The other guys pull up with weapons to rob them of their stash, but Esai is quicker and pulls a gun on their main guy to stop the robbery. Esai just says “don’t try this again when we do the deal”, and then agrees to meet up with them again to complete the deal. Why would you continue to work with them after that?

New Jack City

I’m sure I mentioned this before, but Nino Brown was the #1 target for the cops throughout the entire movie. Midway through the trial (not beforehand), he just goes “nah, the pretty MF who I stabbed is the real leader, and there’s others involved” and they just believe him and say “you can get out in a year on good behavior”. He provides no evidence, no details of crimes, nothing of any real substance.

The Karate Kid

Daniel is able to win the full-contact tournament after training for like 2 months and doing NO SPARRING. Actually this applies for any movie/TV show where someone just practices combat all on their own, does no sparring, and suddenly is so good. Like Arya in Game of Thrones becoming a great sword fighter. She did some basic beginner stuff with Syrio Forel, practiced some on her own, did blind stick fighting, and then is a master sword fighter.