HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'm watching reservoir dogs right now and there is no way all of them could have escaped the police and got back to that warehouse.

Well, not all of them got away but even the ones that did, they would probably all be dead or in jail.

And even if they managed to escape, there is no way Mr Blonde could have kidnapped that cop and put him in his trunk in all that commotion. Also Mr Blonde had time to get himself a fast food meal with a soda and everything? No way that coulda happened.
mr blonde didnt kidnap the cop. he took him as a hostage...thats different.

and the cops got to the warehouse pretty quick, you gotta remember there's like 30-45 mins tops spent in the warehouse

I agree that it wasnt explained how they got away, but they did. people get away in far worse situations in movies tbh...like Heat, for example.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
mr blonde didnt kidnap the cop. he took him as a hostage...thats different.

and the cops got to the warehouse pretty quick, you gotta remember there's like 30-45 mins tops spent in the warehouse

I agree that it wasnt explained how they got away, but they did. people get away in far worse situations in movies tbh...like Heat, for example.

Yeah, that's true, he did take him hostage. But how could they all get away from such a hot scene without po po tracking the cars they were driving and all that?

Also the dude had time to get a burger and fries and soda? That's the least believable part I guess...

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Rookie of the year.....the kid broke his arm and it healed back giving him super strength to throw a baseball...but he was only 12 years old in the movie...MLB rules clearly state that a player has to be 16 to enter the draft and 18 years to play on a team..NO EXCEPTIONS!....:manny:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

That's still a stretch. You're splitting those royalties between four people. And the fact that Steve had to become a teacher in the first place AND need a roommate should tell you something.
Yup. IIRC, he was begging for the job at the beginning because he needed a job.

And you've got plenty of funk bands and stuff from the 70s broke because they got screwed in their contracts.

Steve was the Vice Principal. Don't know how it is in the Chi, but down here that's will get you a least in the 80K range. According to Wiki he was teaching too because of budget cuts. Sounds like the old group got together for several gigs as well. The old head circuit can pay pretty well. Don't think where Steve lived was all that far fetched.

He didn't become Vice Principal until 4 seasons in. And like someone already said, that was bullshyt because he didn't have a teaching degree and there would've been an investigation when he ended up fukking the principal.

He was a music teacher at a school on the westside of Chicago going through major budget problems.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wrath of The Titans, Why didn't Perseus just have them pray to his father to give him strength to fight back? why didnt he make himself clear about why not to pray to aries or hades. That they were with Chronos to destroy the world. Made no sense to me

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that last sherlock holmes movies
you got a bunch of germans with machine guns, mortars, and rockets chasing down 6 people through the woods and you only take down 1

while holmes can hit two people with one bullet from a pistol

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
that last sherlock holmes movies
you got a bunch of germans with machine guns, mortars, and rockets chasing down 6 people through the woods and you only take down 1

while holmes can hit two people with one bullet from a pistol
as a fan of the og detective stories....they really shouldnt have named that shyt sherlock holmes. shyt was insulting to my intelligence, and Im sure it would be 10000x insulting to the fictional og sherlock holmes intelligence.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Get rich or die tryin'

in the prison scene, 50's music sounded
like it was playing throughout the entire
prison over the sound system, what warden
would allow that?:stopitslime:

18377.jpg

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Why is it, in every horror movie that when some unknown being is haunting these particular people and doors slam shut people can't open them?:wtf: You're a grown ass man breh, kick that shyt down.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Inglorious Basterds
No way would Hitler only have two men detail protecting him. :why:

From Dusk Til Dawn
Fukking Kietel blessed the water and it actually became holy water. AND the holy water worked on vampires :comeon:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
ok I can see the first 2 Friday the 13th movies happening part 1 was his mom she was killed and it was treated like an isolated incident part 2 another series of murders second year in a row but........ 3 thru 10 what the fukk was written in the Crystal Lake brochures and/or commercials that sold countless campers to camping up there every time on a day like Friday the 13th no less?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Breaking Bad, show is the epitome of lacking realism.

Lets see You got a guy who is selling meth/risking his life because he has cancer and wants to be able to afford his doctor bills and leave money for his family.

Like three or four episodes in his friend and ex girlfriend who have multi million dollar business off a idea you helped create. OFFER YOU A JOB WITH EXCELLENT HEALTH BENEFITS. More that likely GREAT PAY and probably some stock options bc they feel bad and heard about the cance. But walter the high school chemistry/ part time car wash cashier. decides to risk life sentences, street life in general to "take care of his family" selling keys of meth :comeon:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Breaking Bad, show is the epitome of lacking realism.

Lets see You got a guy who is selling meth/risking his life because he has cancer and wants to be able to afford his doctor bills and leave money for his family.

Like three or four episodes in his friend and ex girlfriend who have multi million dollar business off a idea you helped create. OFFER YOU A JOB WITH EXCELLENT HEALTH BENEFITS. More that likely GREAT PAY and probably some stock options bc they feel bad and heard about the cance. But walter the high school chemistry/ part time car wash cashier. decides to risk life sentences, street life in general to "take care of his family" selling keys of meth :comeon:

I remember someone justifying the reason why Walt turns that shyt down is pride. :stopitslime:

If that's the case then Walt's pride is on Lucifer's level.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I remember someone justifying the reason why Walt turns that shyt down is pride. :stopitslime:

If that's the case then Walt's pride is on Lucifer's level.
It was pride and he dated the girl from the company before and she ended up marrying his partner combined with the company making millions of his ideas and them not cutting him a check when the company went public left him with bad feelings.