HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Cedric wasn't in the group.

And the group couldn't have been that big, they only had like 1 or 2 songs, When the Funk Hits the Fan. No way a funk group from the 70's with 1 or 2 songs had their finances right light that.

It's one of the most sampled songs ever. They had Snoop, diddy, and bow wow sample it in the same season.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: prolly a toy walkie talkie ? lol
I mean police army and so on been using them forever.

Hahaha yeah prolly... moms bout a couple sets for me.

You right tho that makes sense. I was watchin hitch the other night like :aicmon: too lol

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Good Times -James was married to FLORIDA?

She as like 20 years older than him, but they had grown ass children? :wtf:

JJ was a prodigy and could never get his art career off the ground??

Thelma was about to marry that football player, but he blew his knee out on his weddign day, tripping over JJ who was trying to take a picture and ENDED HIS CAREER??? :wtf:
He couldn't try a comeback? He was living in the Ghetto in the very next season.. :snoop:

I always said that if the chick that played Willona and Ester Rolle switched roles then it would have made a lot more sense... have Ester Rolle play nosy ass Willona then James would have had a pretty ass wife.

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
another Power Rangers thought

the rangers were in school from lets say
9am to 3pm, rita had a scope to see exactly
what everyone on earth was doing apparently,
so why wouldn't she just destroy the school
during the hours the rangers weren't suited up and end
her problem once and for all? throw that stupid staff
right in the middle of the school and have the monsters blow
it up in one shot, game over

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Lie to me.....Dr. Lightman and his assistants would confront these goons that had guns and weapons...look at their facial expressions....tell them what they really think or feel and the goons would just cave in and confess the truth about themselves...:comeon:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i gotta take it back to superman 2, so after clark loses his powers, how the hell did he make it to the north pole. :what:
u telling me he walked from where ever metropolis is to the northpole with nothing but that jacket :what:
and he had no superpowers to deal with all those bears and the elements in the woods :what:

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Jetsons,
as advanced as their future was
why would they build a treadmill outside
20,000 feet above the ground with no
railing to hold on to? also, having a house at that
height would make it extremely hard to breath, so george
being outside on a treadmill with no oxygen mask is impossible

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
People have been killed for less

Royalties

:rudy:

That's still a stretch. You're splitting those royalties between four people. And the fact that Steve had to become a teacher in the first place AND need a roommate should tell you something.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Cop chases in probably every cop action flick.

Cop is chasing a purp on foot. The Purp manages to get some wheels and drives off. The cop proceeds to pull his gun on innocent civilian drivers making them stop and dragging them out their vehicles and then continue to chase the purp in dangerous speeds without lights and sirens :wtf: sometimes fukking up the civilian's car and lots of city property just to catch this bad guy.

I don't think I've ever seen a cop get in trouble for that shyt in a movie. They only get yelled at by the captain for city damages like :damn:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cedric wasn't in the group.

And the group couldn't have been that big, they only had like 1 or 2 songs, When the Funk Hits the Fan. No way a funk group from the 70's with 1 or 2 songs had their finances right light that.

Steve was the Vice Principal. Don't know how it is in the Chi, but down here that's will get you a least in the 80K range. According to Wiki he was teaching too because of budget cuts. Sounds like the old group got together for several gigs as well. The old head circuit can pay pretty well. Don't think where Steve lived was all that far fetched.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I'm watching reservoir dogs right now and there is no way all of them could have escaped the police and got back to that warehouse.

Well, not all of them got away but even the ones that did, they would probably all be dead or in jail.

And even if they managed to escape, there is no way Mr Blonde could have kidnapped that cop and put him in his trunk in all that commotion. Also Mr Blonde had time to get himself a fast food meal with a soda and everything? No way that coulda happened.