HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Good Times -James was married to FLORIDA?

She as like 20 years older than him, but they had grown ass children? :wtf:

JJ was a prodigy and could never get his art career off the ground??

Thelma was about to marry that football player, but he blew his knee out on his weddign day, tripping over JJ who was trying to take a picture and ENDED HIS CAREER??? :wtf:
He couldn't try a comeback? He was living in the Ghetto in the very next season.. :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just saw Prometheus.

Elizabeth Shaw
get's a C-Section and still manages to do linebacker shyt. So she got sealed and stitched up but her insides got healed in matter of seconds too? :aicmon: Even with her in pain and all dem grunts she manages to do some over the top shyt for a person straight off the operating table. I ain't buying it.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Then you got Big Worm who gonna kill a nikka over 200 dollars :wtf: go to jail for 200 dollars and you a drug dealer???:deadrose:
People have been killed for less

Cedric wasn't in the group.

And the group couldn't have been that big, they only had like 1 or 2 songs, When the Funk Hits the Fan. No way a funk group from the 70's with 1 or 2 songs had their finances right light that.

Royalties

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Boyz In The Hood

Now maybe I don't get the 90s Crenshaw LA gangbanging scene but its a bunch of Crips cruising and hanging out on the street then outta nowhere this red Piru set or whatever is just gonna WALK right through and bump Ricky and start a fight?

[ame=http://youtu.be/Z39E6D3ac2g]Boyz N The Hood - We Got A Problem Here? - YouTube[/ame]

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In Hitch Will Smith just gon be walking in a completely different neighborhood while walkie-talkie-ing Eva fine ass in her office

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Power Rangers.....not one episode showed the city reconstructing the buildings that got destroyed each week by both the rangers and the monster they were fighting....so i guess there is overnight super speed reconstruction building services that we don't know about...:childplease:
Mexicans.
:jawalrus:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:laff: Damn yall got me dying over here, people staring at me over hear while i laugh my ass off.

:ohlawd: I caught a headache laughing at this thread.

:thumbsup: Props to everybody bringing back memories and stuff.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Boyz In The Hood

Now maybe I don't get the 90s Crenshaw LA gangbanging scene but its a bunch of Crips cruising and hanging out on the street then outta nowhere this red Piru set or whatever is just gonna WALK right through and bump Ricky and start a fight?

Boyz N The Hood - We Got A Problem Here? - YouTube

word and the part I ain't get is how/why they just shot in the air as opposed to just merkin a nikka on spot

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Power Rangers.....not one episode showed the city reconstructing the buildings that got destroyed each week by both the rangers and the monster they were fighting....so i guess there is overnight super speed reconstruction building services that we don't know about...:childplease:

And it was always abandoned buildings being destroyed. :rudy: The bad guys knew where they lived and never attacked their homes?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
In Hitch Will Smith just gon be walking in a completely different neighborhood while walkie-talkie-ing Eva fine ass in her office
walkie talkie range could go like 35 miles easily and thats just the regular consumer product :manny:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thelma was about to marry that football player, but he blew his knee out on his weddign day, tripping over JJ who was trying to take a picture and ENDED HIS CAREER??? :wtf:
He couldn't try a comeback? He was living in the Ghetto in the very next season.. :snoop:

Eh, this was in the 70's.

A torn ACL was probably a career ender.

And at the end of the show, he got a new contract and got a new place.