HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing I noticed, when big worm 1st came around looking for his money, Smokey had 100 bucks on him!

He shoulda given him that and said, ill get u the rest later on today. If worm got half his money back straight away he wouldn't be so angry.

After that they coulda got the rest of the money. Easier to come up with 100 than 200.

Then you got Big Worm who gonna kill a nikka over 200 dollars :wtf: go to jail for 200 dollars and you a drug dealer???:deadrose:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Parkers: As many times as Nikki broke in his apartment, stole, and stalked him he never decided to call the police and get some type of restraining order.

I'll do you one better--in the finale, Nikki is about to get married to another man, so he shows up at the wedding and confesses her love to her, so she leaves the other guy AT THE ALTAR to marry Professor Oglevee, who never actually loved her and was only jealous that she was getting married and wouldn't be chasing him anymore. And she dumped a guy that loved her from the beginning!

If nothing else, Oglevee should have realized, "Hey, this wasn't just the creepy woman that was always chasing after me and stalking me. She was my friend, and as a friend, I'm happy that she's getting married to someone who actually loves her."

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I'll do you one better--in the finale, Nikki is about to get married to another man, so he shows up at the wedding and confesses her love to her, so she leaves the other guy AT THE ALTAR to marry Professor Oglevee, who never actually loved her and was only jealous that she was getting married and wouldn't be chasing him anymore. And she dumped a guy that loved her from the beginning!

If nothing else, Oglevee should have realized, "Hey, this wasn't just the creepy woman that was always chasing after me and stalking me. She was my friend, and as a friend, I'm happy that she's getting married to someone who actually loves her."

Yeah i remember watching that with the :childplease: face

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Am I supposed to believe in Star Wars that the war is over just because the Emperor is dead? In power for damn near 30 years and you mean to tell me there wasn't a contingency plan for the Storm Troopers to slaughter everything and not just quit.

Seeing as Star Wars has an Expanded Universe in books. I think the good guys had a lot of cleaning up to do after the war.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

You have to remember, the shyt was targeted towards women. :mjpls:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Marvel's Avengers

Where in the fukk were the Fantastic Four, Spiderman OR the X-Men during the invasion?!

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't they have money from the group they use to be in?

Cedric wasn't in the group.

And the group couldn't have been that big, they only had like 1 or 2 songs, When the Funk Hits the Fan. No way a funk group from the 70's with 1 or 2 songs had their finances right light that.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Way of the Dragon

How are you gonna fight the last fight scene in the coliseum, but NOT in center of it, Gladiator style?! And that place is big as hell, how they even spot each other?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
In the faculty if they knew these aliens would combust just with the drug touching them why didn't they use that to test in his lab. Could have avoided a lot of shyt.