HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Saved By The Bell:

When they found the bag of money in the mall, and were running away from the guys chasing them, they ran into a bridal shop, miraculously undressed, and moved mannequins, and changed into the same gowns and tuxedos the mannequins were wearing.

Zack could stop time, and moved out of the way so Slater punched Belding, and nobody noticed he disappeared

:laff:.... Co-sign to both of these... Way too much illogical shyt was going on at Bayside...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
one of the plot holes that always piss me off is in jurassic park two when that big ol boat crash into the land all the crew is dead and the captain hand is still on the wheel, but the TRex is locked up in the cage. how all the crew die?

DID SOMEONE ANSWER THIS MAN'S QUESTION?!?! I've been wondering this shyt for years.

The script called for a scene where the Velociraptors got on board the Venture as it was about to set sail. As chaos ensued, the T-Rex also got loose, and killed everything else aboard. This explains why many of the crew members are dead in places the Rex cannot reach. The scene was never filmed.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
The script called for a scene where the Velociraptors got on board the Venture as it was about to set sail. As chaos ensued, the T-Rex also got loose, and killed everything else aboard. This explains why many of the crew members are dead in places the Rex cannot reach. The scene was never filmed.

Then how did the T. rex get back in the ship? All the raptors jumped off before it left the island? So many questions but thank you for answering

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Menace II Society...

not really a logic insight...more so a question that always bugged me.....when cain jacked homeboy at the drive thru...did he actually take the dayton's off the wheels of his car?...or did he buy new ones with the crack money he got from cookin??
:patrice:
Took his rims, sold his car to the chop shop. Bought some coke

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
so u sayin he rode homie car to a chop shop?...so who held down his whip?....that would be a 2 man job....:usure:
i might have explained it in this thread already

caine saw him, parked his car... ran up on foot. takes dude a few blocks and makes him get out.. drives to chop shop

dude at chop shop drives caine back to his car.. caine picks it up, cause the victim never saw caine driving, and goes back to the chop shop to trade wheels

that's still a few G lick for everyone involved... and all dude gotta do is give caine a ride to his car and back

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Beauty And The Beast: beastiality

How could nobody notice an entire castle's staff disappeared? How did they get fresh food and vegetables? There was no sun, and it snowed all the time. The crops would die, and the chickens wouldn't be able to eat, thus not lay eggs.

Why is Mrs. Potts like 65, and chip is like 6? There's no way she had any eggs left when he was born, and where is Mr. Potts?

These get answered in the live action movie. The witch erased everyones minds in the village so they simply forgot about the palace and royal family.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory:

How the hell could Grandpa Joe get up after being in bed all that time, and Charlie's mom not say, "I've been cleaning your bed pan for years, and NOW you attempt to get up???"

Cinderella: Why waste time trying the slipper on all those girls? At the very least, he knew she had blonde hair. Why let the brunettes try it on?

Family Matters: What cop in CHICAGO leaves his doors unlocked, and how could he not charge Steve's parents for the thousands of dollars of damage done to his house?

How did Wille E Coyote order all those explosives, and materials to make traps without a valid credit card, and ID, and not have the FBI show up at his house. On top of that, where was he ordering from? There was no internet back then.
He had money for acme but not for food.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The Walking Dead.....

WHY THE fukk DIDN'T YOU JUST SHOOT NEGAN WHEN HE SHOWED HIS FACE????????????????????????????

u gonna give a speech that just delays the purpose u came for?...then u gotta scramble to get a kill shot on Negan 10 mins later when u could have ended it in seconds???......:mindblown::pacspit:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Independence Day.....

so these dudes upload a man made computer virus onto an alien space craft in which they admitted their technology was far superior and it actually worked flawlessly...:rudy:

I don't know why this bothered people so much. I think it's because people believe in the false notion that hackers are great programmers. It's like comparing a guy who can pick locks to a locksmith. Finding an exploit and using it doesn't take anywhere close to the knowledge it takes to create an entire system. Scrub programmers hack Windows and other huge programs all the time because they find out about some tiny exploit.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The movie claims that "okra" has just gone down to the blight, that wheat went seven years earlier, and that corn was the last one standing. But that's beyond stupid, first because there are literally thousands of different kinds of food crops and no one disease would check out all of them, and second because if something did get diseased, the omnipresent monocrops like corn and wheat would be the FIRST to go.

If you started losing things like rice and wheat to a blight and you were worried it was going to spread more, you would respond by rapidly diversifying. Giant fields of corn would NEVER exist again - instead, you'd plant a row of corn, with some sort of squash mixed into it, beans on the side, then some potatoes, maybe a row of trees to block the wind, and so on. Even if corn was the only thing left to eat on the planet, you wouldn't grow giant fields of it, you would be growing all sorts of diverse fields spread out on different sides of different hills and shyt, to lower potential contamination.

And even if you lost every major crop - wheat, rice, corn, soybeans, oats, etc. - there are so many thousands of minor crops all over the world that would take far longer to succumb. People would start growing weird shyt like paw-paw and bitter goards and watercress and stuff that don't even have English names. And they would never grow it in monocrop fields again.

That movie was trash. I don't know how it got rated so high. Never mind they launch a small spaceship that takes off from 2 other planets (one with gravity higher than earth) WITHOUT ANOTHER ROCKET.

And, I never understood why they drug out telling you what the fukk was going on. Like the whole foundation of the movie you don't find out until a hour in.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I don't know why this bothered people so much. I think it's because people believe in the false notion that hackers are great programmers. It's like comparing a guy who can pick locks to a locksmith. Finding an exploit and using it doesn't take anywhere close to the knowledge it takes to create an entire system. Scrub programmers hack Windows and other huge programs all the time because they find out about some tiny exploit.

quoted the wrong post...my bad....:francis:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Saint

The chemist at the center of the movie has developed a formula to create Cold Fusion. She has all the steps, but just needs to figure out "the right order."

Stop.

Chemical/physical processes are not mix-and-match. How the hell could you know the entire process but not know what order the steps are in?