HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The Walking Dead.....

WHY THE fukk DIDN'T YOU JUST SHOOT NEGAN WHEN HE SHOWED HIS FACE????????????????????????????

u gonna give a speech that just delays the purpose u came for?...then u gotta scramble to get a kill shot on Negan 10 mins later when u could have ended it in seconds???......:mindblown::pacspit:

Yea, I'm with you right there. No excuse for Negan to still be alive. Rick still had time to talk shyt and still kill him. They could have launched a fire bomb at the door, a pipe bomb at the door, a grenade, anything could have been ready to go. That was just a poorly laid out scene.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
The Walking Dead.....

WHY THE fukk DIDN'T YOU JUST SHOOT NEGAN WHEN HE SHOWED HIS FACE????????????????????????????

u gonna give a speech that just delays the purpose u came for?...then u gotta scramble to get a kill shot on Negan 10 mins later when u could have ended it in seconds???......:mindblown::pacspit:
Rick shot at him with a sub machine gun...through a peephole..:snoop:

No snipers set up...no crossbow..shyt..even HE didnt have a rifle with a scope..:bryan:

All because RICK wanted to kill Negan.:jbhmm:

That was some really shytty writing, there...

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Juice....

When Q was trying to hold onto bishop so he wouldn't fall the whole crowd from the party was watchin it happen (seems like from the start of the fight on the roof)... nobody could come over and help Q pull him up?.... One girl had her back turned as if she was crying and distraught.... :stopitslime:

Help a nikka out next time..... :pacspit:

actually with how everyone hits record instead of helping

i believe this scene now lmao

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Menace II Society...

not really a logic insight...more so a question that always bugged me.....when cain jacked homeboy at the drive thru...did he actually take the dayton's off the wheels of his car?...or did he buy new ones with the crack money he got from cookin??
:patrice:
I always thought ol' boy took off the rims for Caine.

...And bought him a double burger WIT cheese! :troll:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
IT (2017)...

all the opportunities "IT" had to kill these kids....he runs fast as shyt....had the chance to eat 2 of them in one bite...fukk is the hold up?....:martin:
Pennywise was just trolling those kids. Freddy Krueger, Jason, Michael Myers, and even The Leprechaun would've been catching bodies!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
IT (2017)...

all the opportunities "IT" had to kill these kids....he runs fast as shyt....had the chance to eat 2 of them in one bite...fukk is the hold up?....:martin:

it wasnt about just killing the kids. he ate on their fear too. its like hes smoking the kids. sealing in the fear

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Probably already mentioned before, but I still don't get how Dexter was able to build that big lab and it not be noticed. I mean seriously, there doesn't even look like there's that much square footage on the property to accommodate the whole lab.

On top of that, the construction process for that lab had to have taken a lot of time and resources. How oblivious are his parents that they didn't see him bringing in all that computer equipment over the years?