HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Just a gripe. but When Logan and Professor X met that black family, what kind of dikk move was it to stay the night. Knowing damn well ya'll are being chased by evil scientist and The Reavers. I knew the entire time they were gonna die. Professor X like "Logan, lets chill here for a few days" these motherfukkers already fed ya'll. Should have just kept that shyt pushing. Entire time I'm watching that part of the film I'm like. :francis:

Nevermind the Reavers. Those angry water corp dudes who Wolvy fukked up were DEFINITELY gonna come back after the mutants left the premises.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
DOUBLE JEOPARDY IS TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM CORRUPT COURTS CHARGING PEOPLE UNTIL THEY GET A CONVICTION.

Ironic that this post is paired with that avatar, since Ted 2 features the worst b*stardization of our legal process ever recorded on film. I don't remember the exact plot, but doesn't he bring the EXACT same case with a different lawyer after he loses the first time? Man that movie was fukking dumb :dead:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Bad Boys 2:

- How did they just sneak into that klan rally before the bust?

- Johnny Tapia's crew kills a high level Russian mob boss and no immediate payback? Which leads to my next point....

- That Russian cat goes to get revenge on Johnny Tapia and his entire crew in their mansion by himself??

:dahell:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Luther:

Why didn't Zoe just comply with Ian when he asked her to call Luther over at the house? :heh: She was just being difficult for no reason and made the situation worse than it needed to be. Plus she tried to attack him with a knife after seeing dude was already unhinged and agitated? :snoop:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOA

why the hell didn't they run up on the car or shoot out the tires when they finally got the drop on Zoebelle when he was tryna get away? All that time spent trying to kill him and now they got the golden opportunity and they do it in the sloppiest way possible

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Just a gripe. but When Logan and Professor X met that black family, what kind of dikk move was it to stay the night. Knowing damn well ya'll are being chased by evil scientist and The Reavers. I knew the entire time they were gonna die. Professor X like "Logan, lets chill here for a few days" these motherfukkers already fed ya'll. Should have just kept that shyt pushing. Entire time I'm watching that part of the film I'm like. :francis:
Logan even told Professor X that they should leave and it wouldn't end well for this family. :francis:

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
End of Days - So the devil, one of the most powerful beiungs in the universe that can change reality entirely couldn't locate that chick? Plus couldn't he just snap his fingers and kill AH-NULD instead of fukking around with him and wasting time?

The Raid 2 - So dude gets bruised, cut, slashed, blood loss and damn near every physical trauma not to mention all that jumping and flipping and he can just keep taking on top level, skilled assassins and fighters and keep going without a break all in one day??

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
TDK

The chase scene: So the Joker plans to kill Dent because he shoots a bazooka at it but of course Batman stops that from happening. He still has guys down the way waiting to take out a chopper, also has two warehouses filled with explosives so that he can kidnap dent and Rachel even tho he could have killed dent earlier. Joker then gets arrested by Gordon who happened to know that the Joker would attempt to intercept the convoy and make them believe he was dead only to reveal himself as alive as a surprise even though if joker didn't get caught was he just gonna turn himself in? If he didn't he wouldn't be able to tell Batman about the kidnapping and plant a bomb in a guy who blows up the station so he can escape.

:francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Scarface....

At the end of the movie about 50 goons came gunning for Tony....How did they arrive there, by bus?:jbhmm:
you think an international coke MANUFACTURER doesn't have hitters on call in miami of all places.. he knew tony fukked up before tony even landed back home. he had them already ready to go

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh, I'm questioning how they pulled up to Tony's estate without being detected.
pulled up down the road in cars... ran up and hopped the wall with rope.. they showed all that except pulling up down the street... .and the fact that tony was snorting so much coke, he wasn't watching the cameras