HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Heard of George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony

DOUBLE JEOPARDY IS TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM CORRUPT COURTS CHARGING PEOPLE UNTIL THEY GET A CONVICTION.

WITH THIS MURDER THING, THE ACTUAL KILLING IS A TOTALLY SEPARATE CRIME. SAME CHARGE, DIFFERENT CRIME.

ALL THOSE GUYS WHO WERE RELEASED AFTER BEING FOUND INNOCENT DON'T HAVE GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARDS.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Knight Rider....

Micheal Knight use to jump from 8 story high buildings and land in KITT's driver seat through the sun roof with ease... :comeon:

This dude would at the least have banged up his groin.. Banged his knee or bucked the shyt out of his chin on that small sun roof opening.... Plus he was pretty damn accurate to land directly in the driver seat from every jump.. .. :patrice:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OINTB

Daya through all of season 2, basically wants the guard to tell everyone that he's the father and ruin his own life so he can end up in jail..

the whole Daya/Bennett storyline needs to end in season 5

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Seinfeld.... Susan didn't have to die.... If licking envelopes taste funny who in their right mind wouldn't use a wet sponge or something....

Now You See Me 2.....why not just keep the card on the bottom of the chicks shoe and toss it to your partner once the search is over.... going through all that shyt for what?... :hhh:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Bruh the first time I saw that movie I was 6 again. Straight :gladbron:DINOSAURS and shyt

Saw it again like:dahell: This shyt makes NO ssnse
I still enjoy the hell out of it. Just had to turn my brain all the way off.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
*for those who have kids*

PJ Masks.....

these motherfukkers can't realize they been fukkin up until the end of the ep?...even when their partners constantly tell them they are fukkin up!

Catboy: its all my fault...if i wouldn't have kept hittin Owlette in the head with this baseball bat she wouldn't be in a coma
Gekko: we tried to tell you

:pacspit:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The Crow.... why did Top Dollar decide to fukk with Eric Draven after he killed Skank? Eric made it very clear that he only wanted to kill the 4 men that kill himself and his girl Shelly. After Eric killed Skank he was ready to cross over to the other side to be with Shelly in the otherworld... so why did Top Dollar decide to kidnap Sarah so Eric can come at him. Sure Devil's Night was ruined that night thanks to Eric but Top Dollar could have easily recruited more men and terrorize the city again a couple of months later.