HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Logan. Didn't read through the entire thread. But that scene with the Cholo's at the beginning. This man took a shotgun to the chest. Woke up 10 seconds later, and you decide to brawl with him. Furthermore during the brawl nikkas is losing arms, legs, faces and all that. You ain't notice this shyt going on and just decide to fukking flee.

Actually this goes for the soldiers as well. Like at some point. I'm looking around like fukk this.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Logan. Didn't read through the entire thread. But that scene with the Cholo's at the beginning. This man took a shotgun to the chest. Woke up 10 seconds later, and you decide to brawl with him. Furthermore during the brawl nikkas is losing arms, legs, faces and all that. You ain't notice this shyt going on and just decide to fukking flee.

Actually this goes for the soldiers as well. Like at some point. I'm looking around like fukk this.
I feel you, yet when you rock with the warriors code, there is no retreat, no surrender or be branded a coward.

Them cats didnt leave until they realized it was a no win situation.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I feel you, yet when you rock with the warriors code, there is no retreat, no surrender or be branded a coward.

Them cats didnt leave until they realized it was a no win situation.

:stopitslime: nikka, I don't care if them dudes was apache warriors. once you shoot a motherfukker with a shotgun and they die. once they bounce back up the only thing left is to run. in the rel world, once someone gets disembowled by a motherfukker with 9 inch claws coming out of there hands it's a wrap on being a warrior

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
:stopitslime: nikka, I don't care if them dudes was apache warriors. once you shoot a motherfukker with a shotgun and they die. once they bounce back up the only thing left is to run. in the rel world, once someone gets disembowled by a motherfukker with 9 inch claws coming out of there hands it's a wrap on being a warrior
Hey, Im just trying to make a point..

Some people are less cowardice than others, regardless of the situation.. :manny:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Get Out-1.Why didnt ole boy get up soon as the moms started asked questions when he came from outside

2.Why didnt ole boy leave that morning when he woke up after being hypnotized

I gotta rewatch but I remember him thinking it was a dream if I'm not mistaken. It's flimsy but it works with the hypnosis thing.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The purge

Even tho it was a brother you know shyt is about to happen on purge night but you still let him in.
Your daughter's boyfriend just tried to fukking kill you and she went back up to her room with the killer. :stopitslime: THE DISRESPECT :picard:
Your not going to give your son an ass beating for letting for letting in some stranger :hhh:
Instead of living and protecting your family you died so a brother you pipe your wife :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The purge

Even tho it was a brother you know shyt is about to happen on purge night but you still let him in.
Your daughter's boyfriend just tried to fukking kill you and she went back up to her room with the killer. :stopitslime: THE DISRESPECT :picard:
Your not going to give your son an ass beating for letting for letting in some stranger :hhh:
Instead of living and protecting your family you died so a brother you pipe your wife :mjlol:

:dead: I'm pretty sure that fam died for the next purge.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:russ:

Get Out-1.Why didnt ole boy get up soon as the moms started asked questions when he came from outside

2.Why didnt ole boy leave that morning when he woke up after being hypnotized

that white p*ssy too good :banderas:

:troll:

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just a gripe. but When Logan and Professor X met that black family, what kind of dikk move was it to stay the night. Knowing damn well ya'll are being chased by evil scientist and The Reavers. I knew the entire time they were gonna die. Professor X like "Logan, lets chill here for a few days" these motherfukkers already fed ya'll. Should have just kept that shyt pushing. Entire time I'm watching that part of the film I'm like. :francis:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Juice....

When Q was trying to hold onto bishop so he wouldn't fall the whole crowd from the party was watchin it happen (seems like from the start of the fight on the roof)... nobody could come over and help Q pull him up?.... One girl had her back turned as if she was crying and distraught.... :stopitslime:

Help a nikka out next time..... :pacspit: