HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
the explanation for superman hiding in plain sight is, he slouches to make him self shorter as clark kent, his glasses give him a different eye color as clark, and his clothes fit more loose to hide his build.
plus he's intentionally clumsy and nerdy looking as hell.

I mean would you expect this guy
CRClarkKent.jpg
to be the Man of Steel?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How did Louis Lane not know that Clark Kent was superman when he's built the same, sound the same, and just about looks the same as Superman?:patrice:

What's the point of having cops around when they don't even do their job?:dame:

Why don't they give superheroes a salary? Are the pedestrians not appreciative when they're rescued?:dame:

One of the many reasons I never fukked with Superman. So dumb.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scooby Doo: you gonna tell me a group of friends can afford gas and food and travel all around the country, yet have no job :rudy:

They don't even have the credentials to catch criminals yet the cops are good with them interfering :mindblown:

Does scooby even have his shots :mindblown::mindblown:
They had bricks in that van

Them helping the police was part of the hustle

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
London Has Fallen: LOL @ "we sent a drone strike to kill Barkawi, but we didn't know his family was there". Yeah like, the murderous, sociopathic American government would really give a shyt about that. :mjlol::stopitslime::childplease:

- How the fukk can terrorists from all over the globe just infiltrate everything from law enforcement to military personnel (especially in such a short space of time and ESPECIALLY post 9/11 AND 7/7) when you go through very strict security and background checks to even have those jobs? I'm an IT engineer and even for me to work in certain buildings in London I gotta fill out trillion page forms detailing everything from my family history to what shower gel I use.

- All that fukking monkey business with the terrorist dude fukking with the president on livestream talking about "any last words" and wasting time KNOWING that his rescuer was on his way up. Dude had like 15 minutes to murk the president yet he wastes time punching him and talking shyt?? The fukk? :what:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I wonder how that would work in the real world would she be given credit for time served...I cant see a jury sending her to prison twice for the same murder :jbhmm:

THEY CAN. IT ISN'T THE CHARGE. IT IS THE CRIME ITSELF. SHE WOULD GET EXONERATED AND SHE COULD WIN A CIVIL SUIT FOR THE FIRST CHARGE. THEN THEY WOULD CHARGE HER AGAIN.