HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Wire - Season 3

Looking back, what the hell was Bernard's annoying ass girlfriend even complaining about?

- She was the one who insisted on travelling with him when he made his runs to buy the disposable phones because in her own words, she doesn't trust any man on the road by himself.

- She gets to spend more time with her man when most chicks complain about not being with their dudes

- This was summertime and she managed to get out the city of Baltimore away from the depressing hood with a change of scenery for the day

- Bernard probably had the easiest job out the whole crew. He wasn't on the corners slinging looking over his shoulder like the rest, therefore was the least likeliest dude to get arrested or shot.

If anything she should have been happy.

But :snoop: @ Bernard's simp ass.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I can't take this give me the flash drive/pictures/files sh1t no more. It's 2016 :snoop:

Evil guy::damn: give me (blank) or it's going to be hell to pay

Me: :childplease:here take it man it's not that serious

Evil guy::myman:

Me: *talking in head :jawalrus:I got that sh1t on 3 flash drives, my external 10gb joint, stored on 10 different cloud services, saved to my PS3, & printed on 300 copies of what was on the drive :lawd:

I think it's time to kill that sh1t it's so dumb

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Grand Canyon - LOL @ the black 'gang' who approached the white dude and Danny Glover during the car breakdown scene. Couldn't they have casted dudes who looked and acted more convincing? :mjlol::heh: They wouldn't even look dangerous in the safest part of Switzerland. :camby:

Taken - How the hell did Liam Neeson know where Jean Claude stashed his gun in the house before he emptied it of bullets??? :dwillhuh: Plus how would he know he wouldn't already have another gun on him?

Speaking of Taken, what the hell happened to the daughter's singing lessons and wanting to be a star?

Obsessed - So a white blond chick is lusting after a tall dark brotha in the workplace and all his white male colleagues are cool with it and don't feel some type of way? :rudy:

The Departed - So Alec Baldwin hit that surveillance guy and didn't get any charges pressed against him for assault?

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Taken - How the hell did Liam Neeson know where Jean Claude stashed his gun in the house before he emptied it of bullets??? :dwillhuh: Plus how would he know he wouldn't already have another gun on him?

Speaking of Taken, what the hell happened to the daughter's singing lessons and wanting to be a star?
Also, that guy is just a bad father/provider. Daughter abducted, ex wife murdered, son murdered. For this guy to be such a badass, he isn't the protector his family really needed

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
We need to get this thread popping again.

Narcos - Knowing what a monster Pablo was and how he got down, why the fukk did that stupid broad decide to lowkey snitch and say some slick shyt to him about the tax he was charging her husband and admitting he complained about it? That chick pretty much signed her own husband's death warrant, the fukk did she think would happen after that? :mindblown:

If it wasn't for her big mouth, Pablo would have believed him and the other business partner when they told him that they never tried to steal the money that went missing.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Purge: Election Year

senator main body guard didn't think to give her a helmet or a mask to hide her face while they're out and about? Especially since folks with personal drones was taunting them

Daps
How did Louis Lane not know that Clark Kent was superman when he's built the same, sound the same, and just about looks the same as Superman?:patrice:

What's the point of having cops around when they don't even do their job?:dame:

Why don't they give superheroes a salary? Are the pedestrians not appreciative when they're rescued?:dame:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did Louis Lane not know that Clark Kent was superman when he's built the same, sound the same, and just about looks the same as Superman?:patrice:

What's the point of having cops around when they don't even do their job?:dame:

Why don't they give superheroes a salary? Are the pedestrians not appreciative when they're rescued?:dame:
the explanation for superman hiding in plain sight is, he slouches to make him self shorter as clark kent, his glasses give him a different eye color as clark, and his clothes fit more loose to hide his build.