HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dead Presidents - When Larenz Tate comes back home, Terrence Howard is talking shyt, knowing the nikka just came back from 'Nam.

The Bronx Tale - Those Italians dudes hated Blacks, but the scene before they get killed, you hear them listening to Jimmy Hendrix:shaq2:

Last edited:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
New Jack City - That Al B. Sure lookin' ass neighs (Kareem) shouldn't have even been there in the first place. Nino told the court that he was behind the whole thing and they were quick to arrest him. Why? :what:

Boyz N the Hood - Why didn't Ricky just borrow Cube's car? Why didn't Ricky just hop over the fence? And since when did a shotgun have that long of a range? :what: :mjlol: Trey's seemed to be somewhat well off to not live in a bad neighborhood, so why didn't he just move into a better neighborhood?

Juice - Tupac dangling from the building, did anyone noticed it switched from Tupac to White dude. Plus, when Tupac(?) said, "I can't hold on, man," it was another dude's voice:russ:

Shotguns aren't like video games man. Of course its not going to have the accuracy of a rifle, but if you're using a slug it essentially is a rifle and if you use a buck shot depending on choke you have a good range of 100 yards to hit a target.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Truman Show...

not once in his life did truman want to take a plane trip to another country/island/anywhere??.....he never wanted to just hop on a cruise ship and sail somewhere??..its only so long you can keep findin a way to divert someone from something and I doubt it would take 20+ years for them to figure it out....and the budget to pay hundreds of actors...simulate a fake sun/moon/weather for over 20 years would be in the billions...who the fukk was funding this "experiment"??.....:dahell:

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dead Presidents - When Larenz Tate comes back home, Terrence Howard is talking shyt, knowing the nikka just came back from 'Nam.

The Bronx Tale - Those Italians dudes hated Blacks, but the scene before they get killed, you hear them listening to Jimmy Hendrix:shaq2:
you ever see Do The Right Thing? The scene between Mookie and Pino where he says that Eddie, Magic and Prince aren't n****** because they're famous. Same thing.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Shotguns aren't like video games man. Of course its not going to have the accuracy of a rifle, but if you're using a slug it essentially is a rifle and if you use a buck shot depending on choke you have a good range of 100 yards to hit a target.

But at the same time, Ricky ran like a 4.3 40, had a good 50 yards ahead of them and was a highly touted D1 football recruit. He was too far for it to have had the impact that it did, but the rule that I know about gun shots that n!gaas instantly duck and dip off to side. That's what WE do...why didn't Ricky? And why not pop at Tre since he was right there watchin, and just as close.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Martial arts movies.

As I mentioned before on that other site...no one's going to line up and come at you one at a time in a fight.

Secondly, the sheer fukking damage that people take in them shyts....dudes sitting there eating 589083509843 blows that would give most people a concussion flat out. :what:

.....and don't get me started on Rocky's brain. :usure:
Bruh :heh: in the dark knight rises watch the scene where batman saves catwoman from the league of shadows on the rooftop. During the fight there's literally 2 or more extras in the background just shadow flopping while bats is fighting one of the 7 or so in the group :snoop:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Truman Show...

not once in his life did truman want to take a plane trip to another country/island/anywhere??.....he never wanted to just hop on a cruise ship and sail somewhere??..its only so long you can keep findin a way to divert someone from something and I doubt it would take 20+ years for them to figure it out....and the budget to pay hundreds of actors...simulate a fake sun/moon/weather for over 20 years would be in the billions...who the fukk was funding this "experiment"??.....:dahell:
i thought of a lot of that... but my mom put it like this... he was raised in that "world"

so shyt that would be a little off to us, wouldn't be to him, cause he never experienced anything else

the grass could be blue and the sky purple and people walk backwards and shyt and he'd never know the difference

so all he was raised and bred for, was to psychologically control him into never crossing water... from his dad dying to his mom, friends and family constantly beating it in his head to never try and leave... then he did try and they pulled out all the stops.. for all we know they could have done that 15 more times

but yea.... another thing she said is they'd never let a child be apart of that... so it would never happen

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Training Day, Alonzo had the money to pay off the russians, why the hell was he waiting til the last minute to go downtown
why did he even need any of the theatrics of the day

he could have done the "robbery" with his own team at like 9am... give the same story, and call it a day

shyt dude was told he was being taxed and was like ok fukk it... they didn't even have to kill him or involve jake in any of it

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

he could have done the "robbery" with his own team at like 9am... give the same story, and call it a day

shyt dude was told he was being taxed and was like ok fukk it... they didn't even have to kill him or involve jake in any of it

I think he killed Roger simply because he always wanted to, just was waiting for the right moment.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

he needed the money to pay for the warrent's and get the ok from the 3wise men so he wouldnt get in trouble

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
he needed the money to pay for the warrent's and get the ok from the 3wise men so he wouldnt get in trouble
that wasn't the timeline tho

he set this shyt up all week in his words.... got jake high, introduced him to roger, ran up on snoop, got the sandman's money, took to the wisemen, got roger to give up the money, killed him anyway, blamed it on jake, then was gonna murder him that night

why wasn't the plan.... him being a corrupt cop and all.... grab up dre or any one of his dudes... get the warrant money the same way, rob roger, pay russians, go fukk eva mendes for the rest of your life

or kill roger, give the same story, he's a cop, nobody would care about roger, and do it that way... or kill him and say fukk the warrant and pay them nikkas with the millions they got out the floor

i mean i didn't even think of it till dude brought up how long he took delivering the money.... then i start to thinking, what the hell was jake even there for? they could have pinned shyt or done shyt the same way they been doing it before... like dre said.. why we need this fukking new guy