INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
just saw Prometheus....:childplease:

being actively mobile after alien removal surgery??....:childplease:

hey, hey, hey,.....

leave my alien pre-quel outta this.

best alien burst out of your ab scene after the og, ever.

plus, ol girl got sprayed with that healing gel.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Friday the 13th universe, do these killings never make it on the news? I mean if you hear that every time a group of teens go to Crystal Lake they all get killed by Jason, why the fukk would folks keep going back.

they always explain the fukkery of camp crystal lake, breh.

art barr

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Goodfellas
When Jimmy has Morrie wacked, its "Chop him up, get rid of the body." Yet when he had the Lufthansa crew whacked, why were bodies showing up everywhere? Like the couple in the pink Caddy, in plain sight. Never got that.

Dexter
If the number one rule is Don't get caught, wouldn't that always trump any elaborate (satisfying ritualistic) kill he had in mind? Why not just shoot difficult guys like Little Chino with a silencer? The body will end up in sea anyway.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Goodfellas
When Jimmy has Morrie wacked, its "Chop him up, get rid of the body." Yet when he had the Lufthansa crew whacked, why were bodies showing up everywhere? Like the couple in the pink Caddy, in plain sight. Never got that.

Dexter
If the number one rule is Don't get caught, wouldn't that always trump any elaborate (satisfying ritualistic) kill he had in mind? Why not just shoot difficult guys like Little Chino with a silencer? The body will end up in sea anyway.
I think Dexter always had to do the kill ritual so he could satisfy his "dark passenger" and calm it down. That's why I loved the movie "Mr. Brooks" cause it actually showed a "dark passenger" interact while the killer was having an orgasm when he killed.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In Scarface, how did Sosa's goons get from Bolivia to Miami so fast? And with the connections Sosa had, why did he need Tony to kill that guy, let alone in front of the UN building? Why not just snipe him and be done with it?

LeZLliK.png

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
In Scarface, how did Sosa's goons get to Miami so fast?

:dahell:

I always assumed that he knew Tony had fukked up when ol boy gave the speech, so he sent them up while he was on his way back from New York. Either that or he used rent-a-goons from the local competition.

The phonecall between them is low key the funniest moment in the flick. The way Tony screams about taking Sosa to war after juggling the speaker all over the table - then when he doesn't hear a reply he drops the "Alex? You there? :dwillhuh:"

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
New Jack City - That Al B. Sure lookin' ass neighs (Kareem) shouldn't have even been there in the first place. Nino told the court that he was behind the whole thing and they were quick to arrest him. Why? :what:

Boyz N the Hood - Why didn't Ricky just borrow Cube's car? Why didn't Ricky just hop over the fence? And since when did a shotgun have that long of a range? :what: :mjlol: Trey's seemed to be somewhat well off to not live in a bad neighborhood, so why didn't he just move into a better neighborhood?

Juice - Tupac dangling from the building, did anyone noticed it switched from Tupac to White dude. Plus, when Tupac(?) said, "I can't hold on, man," it was another dude's voice:russ:

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Hangover - How did they get on the roof to begin with, lol?

The Avengers - Loki throws Tony out the window and he doesn't have cuts or anything:dahell:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In Scarface, how did Sosa's goons get from Bolivia to Miami so fast? And with the connections Sosa had, why did he need Tony to kill that guy, let alone in front of the UN building? Why not just snipe him and be done with it?

LeZLliK.png

I think Sosa specifically wanted him killed in front of the UN to send a message, but the sniper idea still could've worked in front of the UN