HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
because he didnt give a fukk
thats why he waited, in the meeting the three wise men told him to take it seriously and alonzo brushed it off

so he figured he'd use jake as the fall guy
dont think he took into the luck of jake having that wallet on him

but if we're really being real, theres no way jake should of gotten the money from alozon, cause alonzo beat the shyt out of him and hit him with the car

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Speed....

so a dude with a missing thumb....who's holding onto a detonator for a bomb on a train....manages to climb onto of the roof of a moving subway train in less than 30 seconds???....:comeon:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think he killed Roger simply because he always wanted to, just was waiting for the right moment.
Maybe...but just maybe....he didnt want to kill roger himself cuz he did like him. he knew he had to once jake wouldnt. Like a bitter sweet kill. the only other explanation is that it was a mandatory training day and Alonzo saw it as a way to cover his ass but he overplanned. big mistake.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
that wasn't the timeline tho

he set this shyt up all week in his words.... got jake high, introduced him to roger, ran up on snoop, got the sandman's money, took to the wisemen, got roger to give up the money, killed him anyway, blamed it on jake, then was gonna murder him that night

why wasn't the plan.... him being a corrupt cop and all.... grab up dre or any one of his dudes... get the warrant money the same way, rob roger, pay russians, go fukk eva mendes for the rest of your life

or kill roger, give the same story, he's a cop, nobody would care about roger, and do it that way... or kill him and say fukk the warrant and pay them nikkas with the millions they got out the floor

i mean i didn't even think of it till dude brought up how long he took delivering the money.... then i start to thinking, what the hell was jake even there for? they could have pinned shyt or done shyt the same way they been doing it before... like dre said.. why we need this fukking new guy

Because him getting jake on his team wasn't something he could control. The guys up top saw Hoyt's app and they told Alonzo to show him the ropes The only thing Zo can say is "yes or no" and it just so happened that he got him on a day where he needed this to happen. Roger dies because clearly he's heavy in the streets and Alonzo can have NO loose ends. They can look all buddy buddy, but you think a dude stealing millions from you and just waltzing off is going to go unpunished? No. Loose. Ends.

That was why Jake was gonna get killed by those mexicans. In one scene when they are in the car Alonzo is on the phone say somthing to the effect of "make sure that tub is clean..." He didn't expect Hoyt to be so straight laced so he had to improvise getting him killed. So he calls in a favor to Smiley.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
In The Dark Knight when the bus pulls out of the bank and joins the school bus convoy. None of the people in the street, or the other bus drivers, thought this was strange?

vlcsnap921169ko3.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Because him getting jake on his team wasn't something he could control. The guys up top saw Hoyt's app and they told Alonzo to show him the ropes The only thing Zo can say is "yes or no" and it just so happened that he got him on a day where he needed this to happen. Roger dies because clearly he's heavy in the streets and Alonzo can have NO loose ends. They can look all buddy buddy, but you think a dude stealing millions from you and just waltzing off is going to go unpunished? No. Loose. Ends.

That was why Jake was gonna get killed by those mexicans. In one scene when they are in the car Alonzo is on the phone say somthing to the effect of "make sure that tub is clean..." He didn't expect Hoyt to be so straight laced so he had to improvise getting him killed. So he calls in a favor to Smiley.
that matches up perfect fam :salute:

i do remember that scene being on the fly... so he never planned to kill jake.. he'd have let him stay around if he just took the money and was down for being a dirty cop

jake out here fukking up sequels and shyt :pacspit:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

i do remember that scene being on the fly... so he never planned to kill jake.. he'd have let him stay around if he just took the money and was down for being a dirty cop

Training Day 2- Judgement Day

synopsis: Jake Hoyt now a respected detective after taking down the corrupt and notorious Alonzo is now in an even darker situation when Alonzo's 23 yr old son poses as an officer and goes on a ride along. What Jake doesnt know is the young man has plans for revenge.

:manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

synopsis: Jake Hoyt now a respected detective after taking down the corrupt and notorious Alonzo is now in an even darker situation when Alonzo's 23 yr old son poses as an officer and goes on a ride along. What Jake doesnt know is the young man has plans for revenge.

:russ:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'd watch :manny: I figured a sequel would be Jake tryna expose the 3 wise men especially with this

Jake knows they took the bribe from Alonzo, so why wouldn't they want to kill Jake

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
In The Dark Knight when the bus pulls out of the bank and joins the school bus convoy. None of the people in the street, or the other bus drivers, thought this was strange?

vlcsnap921169ko3.jpg
I fukks with Dark Knight heavy but this shyt kills me everytime. I could *maybe.. maybe* understand if it pulled up behind them all, but Joker pulls right infront of two other school buses and the drivers don't even think to go ":leon:" - let alone the blind/def folks on the street :pachaha:. That coupled with the sounds of children carrying on always has me :mjlol:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I fukks with Dark Knight heavy but this shyt kills me everytime. I could *maybe.. maybe* understand if it pulled up behind them all, but Joker pulls right infront of two other school buses and the drivers don't even think to go ":leon:" - let alone the blind/def folks on the street :pachaha:. That coupled with the sounds of children carrying on always has me :mjlol:

I have the same thoughts every time ... but I cant deny if that happened in real life that would be a dope ass getaway.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i thought of a lot of that... but my mom put it like this... he was raised in that "world"

so shyt that would be a little off to us, wouldn't be to him, cause he never experienced anything else

the grass could be blue and the sky purple and people walk backwards and shyt and he'd never know the difference

so all he was raised and bred for, was to psychologically control him into never crossing water... from his dad dying to his mom, friends and family constantly beating it in his head to never try and leave... then he did try and they pulled out all the stops.. for all we know they could have done that 15 more times

but yea.... another thing she said is they'd never let a child be apart of that... so it would never happen

The movie obviously isn't realistic. But they manipulated him into being afraid of the ocean and flying. That is possible. I feel the movie was a metaphor for how easy it is to be manipulated into things that aren't real but we all fall for it .

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
The movie obviously isn't realistic. But they manipulated him into being afraid of the ocean and flying. That is possible. I feel the movie was a metaphor for how easy it is to be manipulated into things that aren't real but we all fall for it .
what's crazy is you can say this is the basis for reality tv... instead now the characters all know they are being filmed

i'd still love to watch a truman show... take any reality show and imagine if it was all hidden cameras and nobody knew they were being filmed

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

nah he never planed it
if u watch through the movie jake not taking the money was the final straw and alonzo felt he couldn't trust jake, and jake knew too much