HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Martin. Dragonfly Jones probably would've won those fights if he didn't wear himself out with all the pregame showmanship :snoop: I truly believe the brother's martial art skills were on point, he was just exhausted :why:
He actually did win a fight and whooped his student's ass... then Ms. Geri bodied him :mjlol:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Martin. Dragonfly Jones probably would've won those fights if he didn't wear himself out with all the pregame showmanship :snoop: I truly believe the brother's martial art skills were on point, he was just exhausted :why:

gonna piggyback off the Martin...Why the hell did Martin always listen to Cole? EVERYONE on the show acknowledged how dumb he was, but whenever he had to decide between 2 things he'd ask Tommy and Cole and always listen to Cole :heh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
gonna piggyback off the Martin...Why the hell did Martin always listen to Cole? EVERYONE on the show acknowledged how dumb he was, but whenever he had to decide between 2 things he'd ask Tommy and Cole and always listen to Cole :heh:
How did Cole function in life. Just like Junior on My Wife and Kids they had Cole start from being mildly stupid then as the show went along he was acting legally retarded

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did Cole function in life. Just like Junior on My Wife and Kids they had Cole start from being mildly stupid then as the show went along he was acting legally retarded

He lived with his momma, thats the only thing i can think of. Plus the rest of the crew did everything to keep him in check, and some how he stayed with some of the best looking women. outside of Shirley

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Captain America: Winter Soldier

seems like everyone with automatic weapons kept aimin for CA's shield...when his legs were fully vulnerable in many of the shoot out scenes....clip his legs and cripple him...then take a head shot when possible....:sas1:

Fam, dude was shot like 12 times on that hover craft and in the next scene it was like nothing happened.

How about Ironman steady crashing into metal surfaces going like 100 mph getting jostled like shyt and having no internal bleeding or bruising. That nikka realistically should be a bloody pulp inside his suit.

Why Hulk clothes still fit?

Why do all these movies based on ancient Rome have British/Aussie actors using British accents? Why not hire actual Italian actors with ITALIAN accents??

Matrix: How was Dozer seeing everything clear as day looking at scrolling letters & numbers?

Inception: Why did Leo and Saito wake up at the exact same time as everyone else on the plane? Weren't they stuck in Limbo? Wasn't Saito in Limbo for like 30 years???

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
are we really supposed to believe that no human wouldn't fukk the dog shyt out of mystique in her original form :comeon:

I'd destroy that blue bytch :shaq:
Matrix: How was Dozer seeing everything clear as day looking at scrolling letters & numbers?

You mean Tank? This one has me :dead: though. Dude reading them shyts like they're subtitles. I wonder who teaches them to do that and if it's even possible to catch every detail on screen like they implied in the movie. If it were me all of the matrix capable on the Nebudchanezzar would have been murked by agents with me looking at the screen like :dwillhuh: "My bad, Morpheus, I didn't see the locations for a phone booth scroll down."

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'd destroy that blue bytch :shaq:

You mean Tank? This one has me :dead: though. Dude reading them shyts like they're subtitles. I wonder who teaches them to do that and if it's even possible to catch every detail on screen like they implied in the movie. If it were me all of the matrix capable on the Nebudchanezzar would have been murked by agents with me looking at the screen like :dwillhuh: "My bad, Morpheus, I didn't see the locations for a phone booth scroll down."

All of the 1s and 0s and you're not gonna be off ever? N!gga please tell me "0000010000010000" and "0000010000100000" scrolling hella fast are the same

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
in the McBane universe is he always undercover? Did he ever get revenge for his partner getting killed by mandoza?
Yeah he did. One of the easter eggs of the early Simpsons seasons was that they showed clips of that McBane movie all the way to the end where Mandoza got bodied. Put all if the clips together and they actually look awesome