HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
gilligan's island - if they were going on a 3 hour tour,... why'd they bring so many clothes? why'd they bring anything at all?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Smart Guy.....

they had TJ doing a lot of random jobs that had nothing to do with school..and if it was school based it was well after hours.....i'm sure child labor laws were breached....father should have been jailed...ACS involved....:sas1:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
P
what's crazy is you can say this is the basis for reality tv... instead now the characters all know they are being filmed

i'd still love to watch a truman show... take any reality show and imagine if it was all hidden cameras and nobody knew they were being filmed

Yea the movie was very well recieved but it was pretty ahead of its time. I wonder if it would connect more with the younger generation

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I fukks with Dark Knight heavy but this shyt kills me everytime. I could *maybe.. maybe* understand if it pulled up behind them all, but Joker pulls right infront of two other school buses and the drivers don't even think to go ":leon:" - let alone the blind/def folks on the street :pachaha:. That coupled with the sounds of children carrying on always has me :mjlol:
I remember being in the theater looking like :what: at that.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with Dark Knight heavy but this shyt kills me everytime. I could *maybe.. maybe* understand if it pulled up behind them all, but Joker pulls right infront of two other school buses and the drivers don't even think to go ":leon:" - let alone the blind/def folks on the street :pachaha:. That coupled with the sounds of children carrying on always has me :mjlol:
And the bus drivers had to see a bus crashing out of a damn bank:facepalm:

:mjlol:

Then again, it is Gotham City:scheme:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xmen days of future past, once mystique freed the mutants. Why didn't she kill Stryker? she clearly knew who he was or working for and how the hell didn't anyone notice her morphing into a woman out in the open

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xmen days of future past, once mystique freed the mutants. Why didn't she kill Stryker? she clearly knew who he was or working for and how the hell didn't anyone notice her morphing into a woman out in the open

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In The Dark Knight when the bus pulls out of the bank and joins the school bus convoy. None of the people in the street, or the other bus drivers, thought this was strange?

vlcsnap921169ko3.jpg

I have the same thoughts every time ... but I cant deny if that happened in real life that would be a dope ass getaway.

you know what.... now that I think about it and the way it all played out. I think the bus originally was in that convoy... missed a light or whatever and got lost and then reentered like hey we caught up.. that entire bank robbery scene with killing everybody after they served your purpose.. just makes me think that

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I watched this the other night and thought...

"yo so no one thought this bus sticking out of a bank with dust all over it is suspicious?"

shyt almost ruined one of the freshest cold opens in the past few years.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
In The Dark Knight when the bus pulls out of the bank and joins the school bus convoy. None of the people in the street, or the other bus drivers, thought this was strange?

vlcsnap921169ko3.jpg
wait a min... what in the fukk would the bus drivers do???

all they could do is call the police on a cell phone.. it's not like they can get out and do some shyt to the clipped up joker

they ain't gonna stop the bus full of kids and attempt some citizens arrest

and the scene immediately cuts out... we have no clue what joker did 5 seconds later...

for all we know he could have hit that next right and been out or hopped out 3 blocks later in a sewer or some shyt