HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Alpha Dog - So Timberfake shows up with Johnny Truelove and a few dudes to his acquaintance' house whom he obviously didn't know all that well. This guy simply allows a bunch of strangers to "use" a spare room in his house just like that? Then when he finds out they were tying up a kidnapped kid, he just goes to fiesta with a bunch of chicks and tells the guys they better not be there when he gets back wtf? No police called or nothing?????

isnt that based on a real life story

not sure how much of the movie actually happened

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
isnt that based on a real life story

not sure how much of the movie actually happened

Oh yeah...but still I'd be surprised if it happened the way it did in the movie....but then all those people were dumbass cacs so it's possible I guess...

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Alpha Dog - So Timberfake shows up with Johnny Truelove and a few dudes to his acquaintance' house whom he obviously didn't know all that well. This guy simply allows a bunch of strangers to "use" a spare room in his house just like that? Then when he finds out they were tying up a kidnapped kid, he just goes to fiesta with a bunch of chicks and tells the guys they better not be there when he gets back wtf? No police called or nothing?????

The van drove up the Ventura highway toward Santa Barbara, where the group planned to go to a party. They stopped at a house, where Nick was taken to a bedroom and blindfolded, gagged, and bound with duct tape as music thudded through the walls. Several people peeked into a bedroom during the party and were shocked to see the young captive, the Los Angeles Daily News reported. But all of them chose to close the door and party on, ignoring the terrified teen. The boys from Los Angeles had a bad reputation, and no one wanted to get on their bad side.

Hollywood got in the face of one guest as he was preparing to leave.

"Hollywood walked up to me and kind of like whispered to me... 'Keep your fukking mouth shut, you don't say nothing,'" he later testified.

The young man, and countless others, blindly followed Hollywood's orders.

Over the next two days, Nick was driven from house to house in Santa Barbara and frequently stayed at the family home of Jesse Rugge. At least two dozen people knew Nicholas was being held at various locations but did not call the police, the Santa Barbara News-Pressreported.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/celebrity/jesse_james_hollywoo/1.html

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The van drove up the Ventura highway toward Santa Barbara, where the group planned to go to a party. They stopped at a house, where Nick was taken to a bedroom and blindfolded, gagged, and bound with duct tape as music thudded through the walls. Several people peeked into a bedroom during the party and were shocked to see the young captive, the Los Angeles Daily News reported. But all of them chose to close the door and party on, ignoring the terrified teen. The boys from Los Angeles had a bad reputation, and no one wanted to get on their bad side.

"Hollywood walked up to me and kind of like whispered to me... 'Keep your fukking mouth shut, you don't say nothing,'" he later testified.

Over the next two days, Nick was driven from house to house in Santa Barbara and frequently stayed at the family home of Jesse Rugge. At least two dozen people knew Nicholas was being held at various locations but did not call the police, the Santa Barbara News-Pressreported.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/celebrity/jesse_james_hollywoo/1.html

:ohhh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nah, that 'Alpha Dog' was dead on, if you ever been in that scene or subculture, whatever…..esp. the kind of dude Hollywood was,

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Excellent thread :wow:

These might have been mentioned already:

Family Matters- How is Steve building transformation chambers and shyt but doesn't skip one grade in school? How is he not fukking Myra until she can't walk anymore?

Dexter- How does a police captain get killed and there isn't a thorough investigation? How does a DA just disappear and there is no investigation? Batista and others saw Trinity come into the police station and talk to Dexter and nobody so much as asks him a question about it...especially after Rita ends up dead? How does Quinn become less suspicious of Dexter after the guy he hired to follow him ends up dead? The entire final season? :snoop:

Boyz in the Hood- Why didn't those bloods kill Trey too? He ran right towards them and he was the only witness to the crime.

nikkas didn't want them problems with Furious:ufdup:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Oh yeah...but still I'd be surprised if it happened the way it did in the movie....but then all those people were dumbass cacs so it's possible I guess...
did they have "witness #" when they showed them? cause they showed everyone who were actual witnesses on the case.. if not, they were probably made up cause that would have been a the last people to really see him.. i know the hikers were

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Colombiana, so she just happened to know that Don Fabio would get into the white van to escape the house :beli:

And her dad was an idiot clearly he already knew he was busted by Don Fabio but he didnt have his shyt packed up already when he got to the house :mindblown:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Nah, that 'Alpha Dog' was dead on, if you ever been in that scene or subculture, whatever…..esp. the kind of dude Hollywood was,

just ready that article.. that movie was pretty much spot on, word for word... it was crazy how real it was

shyt the DA for the case, gave the director, sealed case files before the trial even happened, just to get the movie made