Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I'm not on the "they are returning slavery" rhetoric fully, yet. But the idea that this is unimaginable is also being ignorant of where some of these people are at mentally.

I'm not going to do a firehose of information, but I will give you hints on how to go down the rabbit hole. This combination anti-democratic, unrestrained capitalism, and desire for authoritarianism has its basis among this new class of rich elites, such as Silicon Valley venture capitalists. The most prominent at the moment being Peter Theil who helped bankroll Trump to a small degree and who is bankrolling Vivek Ramaswamy. Thiel has an infamous story of where he was confronted by a fellow black student during the height of protests of apartheid in the US for his rumored support of the regime and he pretty much just kept repeating that "Apartheid was a good economic system" and people who know Thiel describe him as being incapable of expressing any sort of empathy for other human beings and inhumanely cold when it comes to more humane ideas like human rights. To him, the role of government is not to care about human rights, just how much it can help facilitate the gain of capital, for people such as him.

He has funded and also found a lot of common ground when it comes to philosophy with a computer scientist by the name of Curtis Yarvin. I've had the (dis)pleasure of reading a lot of his writings and he has a sincere belief that blacks are better enslaved and they simply can't function in modern society if they are given the same rights as other races. He sincerely believes this and preaches it. It's not just hateful rhetoric, to him. It's the logical "natural order". He along with a dude called Nick Land are thought of as originators of "neo-reactionism" and "dark enlightenment" which is a white supremacist philosophy that the current political climate has taken a lot of cues from. Steve Bannon has said himself he enjoys Yarvin work and he is tied to one of the biggest republican money men at the moment. He is most infamously known for stating "some races are better suited for slavery than others" and that slavery is a natural institution.

He is also obsessed with the Scottish white supremacist philosopher from the 19th century, Thomas Carlyle who commonly argued that blacks naturally belong as slaves and quotes him on this point often.

Everything I mentioned can be found sourced here.

These are the individuals on the far right who carry a lot of weight, and as you can see they don't view slavery as something that is forever in the dustbin of history. In fact, it's probably a mistake in their mind we ever got rid of it. So, don't know if they "will bring back slavery" but understand there are a lot of these people who don't think slavery was a moral failing. Failing to enslave their perceived inferiors is the failing in their mind.
Scottish ws is iconic given what scientific racism as said about the scott-irish

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Here’s my thing, if 70 plus percent of the country vote to enslave black people, than voting ain’t going to do shyt and is not the main issue we should be worried about, we might as well mentally and physically prepare for another civil war
Voting doesn't matter because people are voting too? Shouldn't their votes not matter as well? This is literal circular logic.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Ok..why haven't they kicked Biden out then...lol. Fantasy world indeed.
Because Trump hasn't regained power yet (hopefully never) and as a result hasn't installed his own people in leadership position to wreck havoc :gucci:

Imagine MAGA nutjob and traitor,Mike flynn as secretary of defence instead of Lloyd Austin and another MAGA loyalist in place of Mark Milley

Continue to think shyt is sweet

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
We just need Michigan and Wisconsin to come through with their votes in 2024

If somehow Georgia can pull through in 24 again we good again..

Prepare for white men to show up at polls to intimidate black folks,,,

So if u so call thugs and gangsters is lurking, how about do something right for the first time and protect your own at the polls

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Because Trump hasn't regained power yet (hopefully never) and as a result hasn't installed his own people in leadership position to wreck havoc :gucci:

Imagine MAGA nutjob and traitor,Mike flynn as secretary of defence instead of Lloyd Austin and another MAGA loyalist in place of Mark Milley

Continue to think shyt is sweet
If they had their fix in...why would it matter of who had power..if a part of the military goes against a working president, it's treason. It's unheard of. Madness.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Voting doesn't matter because people are voting too? Shouldn't their votes not matter as well? This is literal circular logic.
U missed the point, what does it say about the state of America if 70 percent of white people voted to bring slavery back, what should be the reaction from black people from that news

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
ok so these other groups dont even fukking vote in the same way for dems and yet there's no smoke for them??? why is it up to vote for fukking nothing as black folks why must WE save democracy when no one else got any skin in the game!!!

NOT VOTING IS A VOTE... :comeon: I can legally tell people not to vote its not against the fukking law... u fukking stupid or something? :what:
Nah you and your ilk are engaging in voter suppression. It’s obvious you and a few other posters are probably paid to suppress or cause voter apathy in black online spaces. Your day is coming
200w.gif

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump will go down worse than Hitler and Stalin. Hitler killed 100 million jews, Trump will murder much much more people, especially blacks. His number one goal is to kill all blacks.

You are doing far too much with this fear mongering. Far too much.

Ezekiel 25:17 said:
If Trump wins, America will be a full blown dictatorship. Slavery will be legalized, all blacks will be slaves again.

Go vote.

Now, do you REALLY think this will happen? And if you do believe this will happen, truly believe, what makes you hold this belief?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
U missed the point, what does it say about the state of America if 70 percent of white people voted to bring slavery back, what should be the reaction from black people from that news
That white people are racist. We've known this. They shown and told us for generations. I don't see how this is evidence of voting not mattering. It shows the opposite, if anything.

A more accurate term would be "Black voting, on the national level, hasn't done much for Black people". Which I agree 100%, but we know Black votes "don't work". Its the same reason cacs are actively taking away our voting rights or limiting our voting choices. They've done this country was established.

If our votes doesn't matter we should let cacs know because they're the ones investing hundreds of millions of dollars a year to stop us from voting. I don't understand how we benefit from helping cacs in this particular endeavor. Maybe if they were offering reparations, but doubt the very people who are trying to enslave and disenfranchise are willing to give us money to stfu.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@Tombstone Did I say something personally to insult you? or is telling the truth about america's political parties hurting your fragile ego and you cannot handle it??? :dahell: dont be a bytch and do a drive by. stand on your square and post here...

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Order 66 got a point. Motherfukkers say vote then they can't pass shyt. You get a majority and all of a sudden there's a guy like machin just roadblocking everything. How convenient. Now I don't believe in an illuminati, but I do believe in corruption and payoLa. American government looks like a scam to me.
Because no one wants to say folks vote Dem to keep the "status quo" not to advance or progress anything.

Repubs want to backslide into absolute power, Dems want to keep the money rolling in and the blinders on.

Lesser of two evils as is American tradition.

Dems rather play defense forever, while Repubs are always looking to take "more".

It's a pathetic state of affairs but that is the system.

No matter who is in the government a cop can still kill you with little to no repercussions.

Daps
Because no one wants to say folks vote Dem to keep the "status quo" not to advance or progress anything.

Repubs want to backslide into absolute power, Dems want to keep the money rolling in and the blinders on.

Lesser of two evils as is American tradition.

Dems rather play defense forever, while Repubs are always looking to take "more".

It's a pathetic state of affairs but that is the system.

No matter who is in the government a cop can still kill you with little to no repercussions.
Except it's changing but slowly. Biden's support for numerous things like the unions, and the infastructure plan have already had far reaching affects. Nothing is perfect but anyone saying that the two parties are the same at this point is just dumb as fukk and have no understanding of history either on purpose or they're just stupid.

One party is explicit fascist and quite literally want to overthrow the government and completely subjugate large swaths of the population under fundamental FascoChristian rule.

The other sucks but i actually moving into a more progressive spot it's just slow. I wish it would change quickly too but that just isn't feasable atm
We need to keep progressives in the Democratic party especially millennials and Gen-Z if we want real change. OUr parents generation fukked us, so it's up to us to fix all the problems they've caused.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
If they had their fix in...why would it matter of who had power..if a part of the military goes against a working president, it's treason. It's unheard of. Madness.
Are you being serious right now. The orders and agenda comes from the top in the military. The maga foot soldiers in the military still need directives from the top like the type they received leading up to Jan 6 from Trump himself

If a MAGA secretary of defence and military general gives orders to target and lock up liberals, the overwhelming majority of active military personels (which leans right) will eagerly obey that order. it's simple as that

There's a reason the TV's in every military base in the country has fox news blasting 24/7. Trump's series of indictment's just makes their apetite for what they consider "revenge" that much more potent

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your problem is you're assuming that each side is symmetrical. No one said the democrats are great, matter fact, I'd reckon most of the people in this thread are sick of them too. Doesn't mean we're going to let one party get into control that wants to burn 80 years of progress down so the country can go back to the 1950's socially and demographically. That's what these Republicans want. They want to go back to 1950's America.
They want to go back to 1930s Germany.